Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awkward VEB Miner!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Default Awkward VEB Miner!

I'm, awful at making these types of threads, so I'll just give straight details. I needed a mining script to help get my smithing(and mining obviously ), since there wasn't any I decided to make one myself

Features:
    • "Advanced autocolor" (ACA)
    • TPA Walking and object finding
    • Advanced location finding and relocation within the mine
    • Can mine Iron, Tin, and Copper
    • Banks in Varrok East Bank
    • SRL Stats
    • SMART Debugging
    • Powermining if prefered
    • Now includes reflection! This is optional(And requires downloading a separate script)

Future:
    • Wold hopping when mine is busy
    • More advanced progress report
    • Multiplayer
    • Auto upgrade pickax if applicable
    • Auto upgrade ores if applicable

Bugs:
    • The road color changes often and drastically. I do my best to make the Autocolor as complete as possible, but sometimes it doesn't find the road. If you know how, please get me the road color when you notice it mess up, and it will help with accuracy in the long run edit: New auto coloring method. It should be much more accurate (I have yet to see it not find the road color).
    • No bugs found as of yet with reflection walking. Works Perfectly!

NOTE: I don't always get the same types of bugs that you get. If something doesn't work LET ME KNOW in as much detail as possible. Simply saying "this script doesn't work" or "it messed up in walking" doesn't help me in the least significance. If you want me to fix something, I have to know exactly what is going on!

Instructions:
    • Start at either the bank or inside the mine
    • Have pick equiped or in inventory
    • Fill out lines 6-42
    • REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR NICKNAME OR RANDOMS WONT WORK

Changelog:
    • 7/31/13: Added Reflection to the script! Currently only supports walking. And that is really all it needs, everything else is perfect as far as color goes
    • 7/30/13: v1 - First 'full' release. Added powermining, even more accurate walking, and smart debugging.
    Credits:
    • Brandon for writing the base reflection functions used in walking and others!

progress reports:
    Code:
    ------------ Awkward VEB Miner -----------
    - Time Running: 46 Minutes and 4 Seconds
    - Ore Being Mined: Iron
    - Banking Ore: True
    - Number of Trips(per hour): 9(11)
    - Experience Gained(per hour): 8820(11483)
    - Breaks Performed: 0
    - Total Time Breaking: 0
    - Trips left till limit: 990
    ---------------------------------------
    Had to stop manually to handle a random
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Awkwardsaw; 08-03-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Grats on release! Let the vultures have their meal.

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

If it's by Awkwardsaw it must be good. If you're looking for a mining script for the low-level rocks look no further.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Gratz on release mang been a while since you have released one

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Try changing your clothes to red, or another color that's bright. That will minimize ground confusion. Congrats on the release!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I can see the road color change.. with just my eyes.

So do I use the dropper tool on the road on the screen or the road on the minimap?
    Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Von_Bobbeh View Post
    I can see the road color change.. with just my eyes.

So do I use the dropper tool on the road on the screen or the road on the minimap?
    I just uploaded a new version with better color finding. I have yet to see it not find the color

Basically all I did was use SRL's "RoadColor" methods, which I have never seen anyone use before? It basically helps keep track of all the colors and makes finding them easier while walking

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    Grats on release! Let the vultures have their meal.
    Hah, you are implying that anyone uses any of my scripts
    Last edited by Awkwardsaw; 07-24-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    Hah, you are implying that anyone uses any of my scripts
    I would most def use this if I played OSRS
    Would have excepted more leechers tbh Just wait few days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Good script much better then mine :P
    Previously known as nikaa

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Uploaded what I'm calling the first actual 'full' release. I added powermining if you prefer exp > money. SMART debugging, and the walking is improved even more(Although the colors still change frequently, it doesnt mess up the script as often). I keep forgetting to grab proggies, but I could get it up to about 10 loads before the color messes it up

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Sorry for double post, but I just now uploaded a reflection version of the script with reflection walking. All credit for the reflection functions goes to Brandon(As far as I know anyways)!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Nice to see reflection put in use, hopefully we'll get some more detailed beginner guides around for it .

Grats on release
    Quit gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I keep on getting a few errors that are a bit bothersome. Here's one I can't figure out. It's under the SmartGraphics tab.:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 58
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

Btw: Logged in just fine, but this came up as soon as I entered the world. Was located at the Varrock East Bank.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malscythe View Post
    I keep on getting a few errors that are a bit bothersome. Here's one I can't figure out. It's under the SmartGraphics tab.:

Error: Exception: Access violation at line 58
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

Btw: Logged in just fine, but this came up as soon as I entered the world. Was located at the Varrock East Bank.
    you might not have the correct SMART installed. You need at least SMART8, and if you're using the reflection version, you need SMART 8.2.

If you do have it, I'm not entirely sure why it gives an error in smartgraphics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

There must have been something wrong with the way SMART8 installed. I just went to this link:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478

And now it's fixed. Testing the script right now. It keeps failing to mine but it's most likely fault on my end.

Edit: The script fails to find any ore. I keep starting from the bank and it makes its way down to the mines, but goes east to the fence and gets stuck. Here's from the console:

AutoColor = 1656930
    rocks found on minimap: 8
    || [07:01:37 PM] Mal || Failed to find MineDDTM
    || [07:01:38 PM] Mal || Failed to find MineDDTM
    || [07:01:40 PM] Mal || Failed to find MineDDTM
    || [07:01:41 PM] Mal || Failed to find MineDDTM
    || [07:01:43 PM] Mal || Failed to find MineDDTM
    || [07:01:45 PM] Mal || Cannot find ore: 0
    || [07:01:45 PM] Mal || Failed somewhere in the proccess of mining
    Successfully executed.
    Any ideas?

Edit 2: Here is the latest error. Same problem, but new message. Also added a picture for location reference.

AutoColor failed in finding the color.
    rocks found on minimap: 17
    || [10:22:30 PM] Mal || Cannot find location, perhaps along the path somewhere?
    Successfully executed.
    Error1_zpsf61e7d50.png
    Last edited by Malscythe; 08-04-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

First glances but it looks like a super solid script (sss) Awkwardsaw, congratulations! Jokes aside, I'll learn quite a bit from this and have fun using it, thank ya!
    It's all a joke. It's all a big joke.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

There must have been something wrong with the way SMART8 installed. I just went to this link:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478

And now it's fixed. Testing the script right now. It keeps failing to mine but it's most likely fault on my end.

Edit: The script fails to find any ore. I keep starting from the bank and it makes its way down to the mines, but goes east to the fence and gets stuck. Here's from the console:

Any ideas?

Edit 2: Here is the latest error. Same problem, but new message. Also added a picture for location reference.
    Ah. I have the location finder set up so if it finds more than 11 rocks it would decide we aren't at the mine, mostly because the members-section of varrock has the same rock color, and would throw it off(Making the script think we where at the mine when really we where about half way there). I'm assuming the script found that dirt road to the right of the minimap, which is why it found 17 "rocks" rather than the normal 8-9 in the mine. Go to line 303 where it says "result := length(atpa) < 12;" and make 12 somewhere around 18 just to give it a shot. If anything, the reflection version of the script doesn't rely on counting the colors on the map, and just finds the specific tile inside the mine
    Last edited by Awkwardsaw; 08-04-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    Ah. I have the location finder set up so if it finds more than 11 rocks it would decide we aren't at the mine, mostly because the members-section of varrock has the same rock color, and would throw it off(Making the script think we where at the mine when really we where about half way there). I'm assuming the script found that dirt road to the right of the minimap, which is why it found 17 "rocks" rather than the normal 8-9 in the mine. Go to line 303 where it says "result := length(atpa) < 12;" and make 12 somewhere around 18 just to give it a shot. If anything, the reflection version of the script doesn't rely on counting the colors on the map, and just finds the specific tile inside the mine
    Well, I tried all values from 12-22. None of them worked. Either the script went nowhere (Or to the building just north of the bank)or got lost on the path again. I'd like to try the reflection version, but I can't seem to find where to get smartv8.2. If you have another idea for the original or the download link for smartv8.2, I would be appreciative.

I would also like to say thankyou for such a detailed script, and it's truly great work. I forgot to mention that before.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Well, I tried all values from 12-22. None of them worked. Either the script went nowhere (Or to the building just north of the bank)or got lost on the path again. I'd like to try the reflection version, but I can't seem to find where to get smartv8.2. If you have another idea for the original or the download link for smartv8.2, I would be appreciative.

I would also like to say thankyou for such a detailed script, and it's truly great work. I forgot to mention that before.
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104778

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thankyou very much.

Now I realize I look like a helpless 10 year old, but I keep getting the following error on multiple lines in simba.simba under the SRL-OSR directory (464/489):

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
    Compiling failed.

I reinstalled the SRL-OSR from Github, thinking it was due to that since that's where the file is located, but to no avail. Again, sorry for the bugging.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Thankyou very much.

Now I realize I look like a helpless 10 year old, but I keep getting the following error on multiple lines in simba.simba under the SRL-OSR directory (464/489):

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/simba.simba(465:14): Unknown identifier '' at line 464
    Compiling failed.

I reinstalled the SRL-OSR from Github, thinking it was due to that since that's where the file is located, but to no avail. Again, sorry for the bugging.
    Try restarting simba or waiting few seconds till simba is fully loaded.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

No, thank you for your input I havnt used the color version for a while now, the next free time i get I'll look into why the walking sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    Try restarting simba or waiting few seconds till simba is fully loaded.
    I'm currently on a work excursion where I can't test the script, although I tried reinstalling all of the components required. Just to be clear, the smartv8.2 installation requires the same method as 8.0, being just to extract the files into the plugins folder?

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

I'm currently on a work excursion where I can't test the script, although I tried reinstalling all of the components required. Just to be clear, the smartv8.2 installation requires the same method as 8.0, being just to extract the files into the plugins folder?
    yerh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information