Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [RS3] Basic Divine Tear Gatherer

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Default [RS3] Basic Divine Tear Gatherer

This script fishes Divine Tears at the new activity place. It's quite basic, so please read this entire post before starting the script. It does not support any walking or spot switching so if there is a limit of how many you can fish at a time then make sure you are watching/in the room, ect.

Because of the interface differences and lack of functional include, there are pretty much no failsafes. Don't leave the script unattended until you trust it, and use at your own risk. This script is more designed for making afk collecting more afk, although I've been running it for over half an hour without needing to change anything. After all, it's very simple

• Near the former Lumbridge Potato Field. #Remember5ever

Features:
    • Mouseover text
    • Easier than doing the activity yourself.

Instructions:
    • Get your SMART/SRL set up to the extent that you can load the SMART and bot with it. (I think just update RSReady, LoggedIn, and what it says here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104919 )
    • Log in the player manually, this script does NOT support log in/sixhourfix/whatnot.
    • Start player at one of the Divine Tears netting spots.
    • Zoom in as much as you can (I think you zoom by holding down the 'PgUp' button by default)
    • Position your character next to the spot as shown here with your camera high:
    • Use the eyedropper tool in Simba to get your StartX and StartY coordinates. Those are the coordinates at the center of your fishing spot. Input those into the constants. You'll need to do this each time you run the script, or each time you move the player or camera.
    • Press play.

Requirements:
    • A SMART that is ready for botting as well as a working SetupSRL. (See instructions)
    • Max brightness, 800x600, ect.
    • Able to collect the Divine Tears (Talk to the person to get started)

Update Log
    +V1.0 released
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Gratz on release mang I saw somebody requested this

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    Gratz on release mang I saw somebody requested this
    Ah, thanks. I'll direct them here

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Very nice realease, all join Zamorak....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

i got the 'cannot detect client' error even though the client is paired.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dzpliu View Post
    i got the 'cannot detect client' error even though the client is paired.
    You'll need to fix RSReady and LoggedIn, as mentioned in first post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    You'll need to fix RSReady and LoggedIn, as mentioned in first post
    yes i did replace all the files required.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Great idea, I was wondering if anyone was going to make one of these I'll give this a go when I get home later!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

yes i did replace all the files required.
    Did you replace all the files with code you edited yourself to make it work? If you got the files from somebody else they might not work if your graphics are different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

How do I update RSReady and LoggedIn function?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    How do I update RSReady and LoggedIn function?
    Open up login.simba
    Go to line 157 where it says
    Simba Code:
    Result := (GetColor(500, 175) = 6906451) or FoundBar; // X button in top right && Navigation Bar.
    or something similar.

Those numbers that you see are the numbers I used. You can try using them if you want but they might no work so you might as well get your own.
    To get your own, go to the login screen. Drag the crosshairs over to the SMART client.
    Now click the eyedropper tool. Use this to select a pixel on the login screen. This should be something that does not change whenever you are at that screen.
    Click the pixel with the eyedropper tool. Replace my color (6906451) with the one it gives you. Replace my coordinates with the ones it gives you. That should be RSReady all done.

Open up players.simba.

Go to line 143 where is says
    Simba Code:
    Result := (GetColor(791, 8) = 7992);
    or something similar.

Do the same steps you did to fix RSReady, but this time choose something that you only see when you're logged in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I am getting this error when I tried to use the script :

Code:
    Warning! You passed a wrong xe to a finder function: 798. The client has a width of 765, thus the xe is out of bounds. Setting the value to 764 (w-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 598. The client has a height of 531, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 530 (h-1) for now.
    What mistake I am doing?

EDIT : I followed instruction 1 and updated the files. Now getting the error :

Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 598. The client has a height of 578, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 577 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 598. The client has a height of 578, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 577 (h-1) for now.
    I am using SMART 8. Is it the reason?
    Last edited by rsmahanti; 07-26-2013 at 06:03 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Open up login.simba
    Go to line 157 where it says
    Simba Code:
    Result := (GetColor(500, 175) = 6906451) or FoundBar; // X button in top right && Navigation Bar.
    or something similar.

Those numbers that you see are the numbers I used. You can try using them if you want but they might no work so you might as well get your own.
    To get your own, go to the login screen. Drag the crosshairs over to the SMART client.
    Now click the eyedropper tool. Use this to select a pixel on the login screen. This should be something that does not change whenever you are at that screen.
    Click the pixel with the eyedropper tool. Replace my color (6906451) with the one it gives you. Replace my coordinates with the ones it gives you. That should be RSReady all done.

Open up players.simba.

Go to line 143 where is says
    Simba Code:
    Result := (GetColor(791, 8) = 7992);
    or something similar.

Do the same steps you did to fix RSReady, but this time choose something that you only see when you're logged in.
    wow. thanks for sharing this, i didnt know what to edit in the players/login.simba. now it is working

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rsmahanti View Post
    I am getting this error when I tried to use the script :

Code:
    Warning! You passed a wrong xe to a finder function: 798. The client has a width of 765, thus the xe is out of bounds. Setting the value to 764 (w-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 598. The client has a height of 531, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 530 (h-1) for now.
    What mistake I am doing?

EDIT : I followed instruction 1 and updated the files. Now getting the error :

I am using SMART 8. Is it the reason?
    I have 8.2, so maybe. But it says your client has a height of 531, but it should have a height of 600.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

possible to use pixelshift instead of idlewait?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

dzpliu, pixelshift could be used, but ultimately I don't think the script needs anything that fancy. There's a higher chance of the pixelshift picking up someone elses shift around you, if they overlap you while you're waiting, and the script thinking you're fishing when you're not.

The script runs flawlessly as it is. No need to change it =P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Is it possible this script will get more features? Kinda wanna let this run while I sleep/at work so I can actually play the game when I'm on lol. But such a basic script can't really be left running for hours at a time. >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

well its working like a charm thank you for the clutch script
    Last edited by unknownrpg; 07-27-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Nice release, I was wondering if someone would make this too. I'm a little too scared to try it now after hearing about the ban wave though
    My Scripts: DWT Iron Miner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serajin View Post
    dzpliu, pixelshift could be used, but ultimately I don't think the script needs anything that fancy. There's a higher chance of the pixelshift picking up someone elses shift around you, if they overlap you while you're waiting, and the script thinking you're fishing when you're not.

The script runs flawlessly as it is. No need to change it =P
    the script breaks sometimes. it would be more accurate using pixelshift and btw your character is always on top of others, unless you are doing it wrong.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

possible to use pixelshift instead of idlewait?
    Yeah, the only thing with that is that it's more numbers for the user to add, and if they don't do it right then it does more harm than good. I can add an optional pixelshift as well as the current setup,

Quote Originally Posted by jamesaz1994 View Post
    Is it possible this script will get more features? Kinda wanna let this run while I sleep/at work so I can actually play the game when I'm on lol. But such a basic script can't really be left running for hours at a time. >.<
    Well because of the state of SRL at the moment there is only so much that the script itself can do. It can't login without more fixes on the users end, and because everyone has different interface setups it's hard to make anything that will relocate effectively. That being said, I've run it for 4 hours without issues before, and by that time it was gaining so few tears/h just because of Jagex's limits.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownrpg View Post
    well its working like a charm thank you for the clutch script
    No problem, I'm glad you like it
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_thief View Post
    Nice release, I was wondering if someone would make this too. I'm a little too scared to try it now after hearing about the ban wave though
    I'm just running it for a few hours a day anyway because after that the penalty of slow gains is so harsh there's little point.
    the script breaks sometimes. it would be more accurate using pixelshift and btw your character is always on top of others, unless you are doing it wrong.
    What causes it to break? And you'll be on top but if anyone runs past/though you they are moving a lot. See my earlier post though, I'll add an optional pixelshift function

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Yeah, the only thing with that is that it's more numbers for the user to add, and if they don't do it right then it does more harm than good. I can add an optional pixelshift as well as the current setup,

Well because of the state of SRL at the moment there is only so much that the script itself can do. It can't login without more fixes on the users end, and because everyone has different interface setups it's hard to make anything that will relocate effectively. That being said, I've run it for 4 hours without issues before, and by that time it was gaining so few tears/h just because of Jagex's limits.

No problem, I'm glad you like it

I'm just running it for a few hours a day anyway because after that the penalty of slow gains is so harsh there's little point.

What causes it to break? And you'll be on top but if anyone runs past/though you they are moving a lot. See my earlier post though, I'll add an optional pixelshift function
    ya, kinda sad that rs3 removed uptexts

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

ya, kinda sad that rs3 removed uptexts
    Wait have you set Mouseover Text on? That's the same as Uptext, and you need to have it on to use the script :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I keep getting this error:

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/login.simba(152:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 151
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/login.simba(152:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 151
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(293:131): Invalid number of parameters at line 292
    Compiling failed.

I've tried reinstalling Simba and editing the files to fit RS3 several times but it still wont work. :-/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information