Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Dreams

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Default Weird Dreams

If you've had any weird dreams, write them in here.

I really don't know what brought this on, but I had a dream that my house was being broken into during the day time and the burglars could phase through walls. When they went upstairs and touched my computer I sorta went hulk mode and broke their necks.. I proceeded to call 911 and get the Nobel Prize.

Wat.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Had 2 SRL dreams the past 2 nights.. I have also had Runescape dreams were I dreamed I found like a partyhat and then woke up and didn't have one..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

Awhile ago I dreamed we had a IRL SRL reunion at Tarajunky's house (he decided to become a teacher lol). Pretty much all the old timers were there; we had tea and crumpets I believe. (Must be an European thing)

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Had a dream today and I thought it was real, was really living in it. Probably cause I had my some control/concious in it. Man that was a shitty dream/reminder

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    Had a dream today and I thought it was real, was really living in it. Probably cause I had my some control/concious in it. Man that was a shitty dream/reminder
    Ha, I hate those dreams that you think are real and are great, but you wake up and they're not.. then again, it's the other way around with nightmares, lol.
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ha, I hate those dreams that you think are real and are great, but you wake up and they're not.. then again, it's the other way around with nightmares, lol.
    Yeah I was hating the dream :s

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

When are dreams not weird? There's always something crazy going down in my dreams, just I rarely remember them :/
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Yeah, I can't remember any of my dreams except for one of them. I had this dream like 5 or 6 times, and it was the same dream every time. I haven't had it for like 8 years but I still remember it.

In the dream there was a huge room with a wood floor. The room was so big that I could only see one of the walls, and I was fairly close to that wall. I was walking and then I fell through a hole in the floor into a basement with a dirt floor, but the basement was much smaller than the room above. I walked around a bit before finding somewhere I could climb back to to the big room. The dream ended when I climbed into the big room.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Haven't dreamt for like 1-2 years now. wonder whats wrong with me.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Same :/ people try to tell me about their dreams (which is usually just stupid, since most are just silly) and I blank them and tell them I don't dream :')

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Yeah, I can't remember any of my dreams except for one of them. I had this dream like 5 or 6 times, and it was the same dream every time. I haven't had it for like 8 years but I still remember it.

In the dream there was a huge room with a wood floor. The room was so big that I could only see one of the walls, and I was fairly close to that wall. I was walking and then I fell through a hole in the floor into a basement with a dirt floor, but the basement was much smaller than the room above. I walked around a bit before finding somewhere I could climb back to to the big room. The dream ended when I climbed into the big room.
    Probably getting reborn, a new chance.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I used to dream a lot when I was a little kid, now it's pretty rare for me to realize I had a dream. Probably because my sleep cycle is messed up, it's been a long time since I've gone to bed and woken up at consistent times.

I did have a pretty awesome dream a few weeks ago though.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

I did have a pretty awesome dream a few weeks ago though.
    Awesome = wet?
    Last edited by Kasi; 07-29-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Awesome = wet?
    Not literally.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

I have lucid dreams very often, being that I'm completely aware that I'm dreaming and that I can basically do as I wish(Except for some reason, say the word dream, I can think it but it's impossible for my mouth to say). Its really fun to mess around, but you have to be very careful not to confuse reality with dreaming, because when you lucid dream as much as I do, it's very hard to distinguish

That being said, last night I was a character in my favorite story. Usually I just go to my own little fantasy utopian world, it's like an amazing/scareyish second life for me
    Last edited by Awkwardsaw; 07-30-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    I have lucid dreams very often, being that I'm completely aware that I'm dreaming and that I can basically do as I wish(Except for some reason, say the word dream, I can think it but it's impossible for my mouth to say). Its really fun to mess around, but you have to be very careful not to confuse reality with dreaming, because when you lucid dream as much as I do, it's very hard to distinguish

That being said, last night I was a character in my favorite story. Usually I just go to my own little fantasy utopian world, it's like an amazing/scareyish second life for me
    You scare me. Watched season 3 episode 10 of Supernatural...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

You scare me. Watched season 3 episode 10 of Supernatural...
    I'm currently watching supernatural right now(still in the beginning of season 1).. I'll get there when I get there
    /offtopic
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    I'm currently watching supernatural right now(still in the beginning of season 1).. I'll get there when I get there
    /offtopic
    Oh man...been watching them for the past week. it's taking over my life.
    On Season 4 ep8 currently

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

lol some funny dreams
    I haven't had a non lucid dream I remember, so I usually just do homework in my sleep
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

2 weirdest dreams I remember having (1 I was a kid and 1 was like a month ago):

I was on acid and everything was trippy. Just kinda walked around my neighborhood and that's it but it was kinda weird. Never been on acid, but it was what I figure it would be like.

The other was I was at my grandparents house, my grandpa was sitting in a chair, a bear was in the house walking on two legs and it literally chased me around foot stool the entire time. It was odd to say the least and I have no idea how I came to have that dream.
    FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! Will help over Teamviewer...just ask!! "WITH A NEW QUESTION COMES A NEW CHALLENGE"
    Silentcore's AIO Service team !!! Pm me if you want questing done or service done or post on thread ofc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I had this crazy dream last night that I just knew I was about to get murdered by this black guy. So I was like, well, I guess I'll get drunk before I go...so I start to chug this 40oz beer...got about 1/2 way and realized it was actually tequila and I just start puking everywhere. Then all of the sudden I realize that this guy was from my work... so I start jokin around and slappin him in the face a little and I even remember thinking 'phew, just a dream'. Somehow I never became lucid...so strange

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Oh, btw, I have started a Lucid Dreaming thread in the Discussions and Debates subsection. I really want to promote everyone's self-awareness, because just by reading about/knowing of lucid dreaming has a huge impact on having them.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haiku View Post
    I had this crazy dream last night that I just knew I was about to get murdered by this black guy. So I was like, well, I guess I'll get drunk before I go...so I start to chug this 40oz beer...got about 1/2 way and realized it was actually tequila and I just start puking everywhere. Then all of the sudden I realize that this guy was from my work... so I start jokin around and slappin him in the face a little and I even remember thinking 'phew, just a dream'. Somehow I never became lucid...so strange
    You can just edit your first post and add the new information onto it, no need for the double post
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku View Post
    Oh, btw, I have started a Lucid Dreaming thread in the Discussions and Debates subsection. I really want to promote everyone's self-awareness, because just by reading about/knowing of lucid dreaming has a huge impact on having them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

You can just edit your first post and add the new information onto it, no need for the double post
    I apologize. will remember to do that from now on

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

I used to be able to lucid dream, but now it seems that when I try to do it, I end up falling asleep while trying to get myself into it, but I don't get a lucid.
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information