Thread: Syria

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Default Syria

Does anyone know what the hell is even going on there?...and why the hell we need to be involved... it reminds me of that weapons of mass destruction excuse. Repeat it enough and the public will accept anything

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Meh sort of old news >.<

It's time to pull out of the middle East. We can't afford it. http://www.usdebtclock.org/ -- $150,000 per taxpayer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

The funny thing I find is wars cost money, the US is still paying for World War I ($20 million), World War II ($5 billion) and the Korean War ($2.8 billion) each year. Also the benefits paid to the veterans of the Vietnam war tops all of these at $22 billion dollars a year. Than they decided to go attack Iraq and Libya etc... Imagine the cost of those alone.
    Now they want to strike Syria...

I wouldn't be surprised if they attacked Mars if it had Oil instead of water.

As for Syria, Assad Regime is committing mass genocide and the main thing that should concern anyone innocent women and children are being murdered, but imo this doesn't give anyone the right to invade it by blowing it up even more as just more and more innocent people will be caught in the crossfire it won't solve anything.

vader.jpg

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

As for Syria, Assad Regime is committing mass genocide and the main thing that should concern anyone innocent women and children are being murdered
    It's not proven at all.

The funny thing I find is wars cost money, the US is still paying for World War I ($20 million), World War II ($5 billion) and the Korean War ($2.8 billion) each year. Also the benefits paid to the veterans of the Vietnam war tops all of these at $22 billion dollars a year. Than they decided to go attack Iraq and Libya etc... Imagine the cost of those alone.
    The war is a big business for industry ,weapons & tanks producers ,hi-tech labs and bankers who gives them credits.
    Last edited by bg5; 09-28-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

What evidence you want to see Assad Regime slaughtering children and women? I can show you some but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post such "Highly graphic" imagery on these forums as they have already been banned from FaceBook and pages have been shut down for showing it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

If you have on mind sarin gas attack there is no prove that Assad Regime have done it. As well there are lots footages showing cruelty done by rebels.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

There is no video proof of Assad Regime doing the gas attack you are correct but as far as whether he did it not his citizens say otherwise. Same ones who he is trying to eradicate.

Thread Information