Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] bonsaiFighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

It's been working wonderfully, I just tried to add a NPC and am unsure if I did it right
    I added turoth to it
    ['Turoth', 63, 14.5, 9606336, 18.918, 19.525, 11.786,['ttack', 'uroth'], 45, 45, 170, _standardDTM, 120, -1, [5]]
    like so. Picked the color with aca and used the rgb tol and xyz values. I was unsure which slot in that was meant for which so I guessed.

However I am now getting this error in the bonsaifighter script
    Exception in Script: Expression is not a valid range at line 80, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"
    and
    Exception in Script: Constant expression expected at line 80, column 7
    in the libnc script
    Any idea why?
    Last edited by almost1monkey; 11-24-2013 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by almost1monkey View Post
    ['Turoth', 63, 14.5, 9606336, 18.918, 19.525, 11.786,['ttack', 'uroth'], 45, 45, 170, _standardDTM, 120, -1, [5]]
    In ACA, you need to change it to CTS 2. After choosing a bunch of the colors and making sure 'mark best color' highlights the npc good, you enter the best color data into the program. It's also a good idea to do this on a few different screenshots taken from different logins/worlds. They love to change these a little here and there so sometimes you think you pick a great color then it doesn't work

In your example you have the tolerance value (an integer) set to 18.918 (an extended).

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeplay View Post
    My first 6+ hour run with this script
    Sweet! I've fallen behind on getting an update posted. I have a slightly newer version that I only ran for about 2 hours and I'm not sure it has enough value added to bother people with the update (have to recustomize, etc).

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbaits View Post
    I'm having difficulty at flesh crawlers. It finds the first one just fine, and initiates combat but after that the screen just rotates and nothing else happens.
    I had this same problem with a fresh setup and it was because I had the XP counter display thing on.

That was blcoking the compass so the SRL function to rotate was not able to see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    Sweet! I've fallen behind on getting an update posted. I have a slightly newer version that I only ran for about 2 hours and I'm not sure it has enough value added to bother people with the update (have to recustomize, etc).
    Yeah, i had to make some changes to the code once I found the cause of the logout bug. What's happening is that if the logout button is covered you're script using the srl script thinks that you are logged out. So you try to log in. log in uses the same method to check that you are logged out. it is also fooled because the log out button is still covered. Eventually the log in times out.

This becomes worse if you are eating food because, if the food bar is covered you send the mouse to a random point in the minimap(covering it covers the log out). The run energy icon is in the minimap. This increases the odds of a crash.

I just added extra if statements so that if its going to try to log in or quit it moves the mouse to a safe location first and rechecks.

yay! just finished my second run with these changes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6 hr 11 min 3 sec(Total)
    I think i got all the bugs out
    Last edited by freeplay; 11-24-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "smartClientWidth" at line 425, column 51 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"

I'm also having the SPS and SRL problems when i open a script rather than opening simba itself. Reinstalling Simba doesn't fix it

I have no idea whats going on here or if its related to the above error...

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

I'm working on some code changes including storing user customization and NPCs in XML files so you won't lose your settings when there is a program update. It's a lot of code so I'll need to run it through some testing. Hope to post it up in the next few days.

In the mean time, the script works with the new fixed screen SRL. The only thing you need to do is bump down the pixel counts in SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpc.simba

The smaller screen results in fewer pixels matched. Cut the _pointMatch on your NPC to a half or third of the current value.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "smartClientWidth" at line 425, column 51 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"

I'm also having the SPS and SRL problems when i open a script rather than opening simba itself. Reinstalling Simba doesn't fix it

I have no idea whats going on here or if its related to the above error...
    This doesn't sound good. I don't think its related to the script. Did you get working since this post?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    This doesn't sound good. I don't think its related to the script. Did you get working since this post?
    Ahh... I changed the smart client dimensions to constants since they can no longer be changed.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Ahh... I changed the smart client dimensions to constants since they can no longer be changed.
    I just used them; no changes. If he was getting unknown declaration it sounds like his SRL include was wonky. Or maybe a script without the {$DEFINE SMART}?

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Actually i think he's trying to run the whole file, one of your includes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

I can get the fighting script to run if define
    smartClientWidth=800;
    smartClientHeight = 600;
    In the libnpc include.

These are the just the values from smart.simba

On another note the size of the client is now different, so the interfaces don't fit nicely anymore. Do I just change the dimensions of the client using those variables in smart.simba? or is there a better way?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

I can get the fighting script to run if define
    smartClientWidth=800;
    smartClientHeight = 600;
    In the libnpc include.

These are the just the values from smart.simba

On another note the size of the client is now different, so the interfaces don't fit nicely anymore. Do I just change the dimensions of the client using those variables in smart.simba? or is there a better way?
    Did you see this announcement about the screen changes?

You need to set graphics to fixed mode and choose the "old school" interface preset.

And I don't know why you would have to set smartClientXXX manually, the script includes srl.simba which includes smart.simba. Which leaves me thinking you removed / commented {$DEFINE SMART} at the top of bonsaiFighter.simba

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Program updates posted, the autoupdater should pick them up or just redownload/run the installer.

Your old changes will be saved in <filename>.bak so make sure you save(d) them.

See the OP for more information. I will try to work up a good post on adding new NPCs.

* Added xml files to store user preferences and user defined NPCs. This should help with future updates so your customizations don't get overwritten.
    * Changed definitions / code to support the new fixed size screen.
    * Modified logic on mouse moving / avoiding covering the health bar, etc. So far so good on my tests.
    * Changed to use my object finding library, added support for multiple colors on NPC (not really tested yet). Multiple colors are inclusive (meaning both colors must be found within a certain distance or they will not be considered matches).
    * Changed use of toATPA(width, height) to use of split(dist).
    * ???

Let me know if you bump into any issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I'm getting this error now
    ----- getJavaPath()
    -------- Using parameters [http://world27.runescape.com/, f6972040531000897125]
    -------- Using plugins "OpenGL32.dll"
    -------- FATAL ERROR: Failed to spawn a SMART client
    -------- Freeing the minimap mask
    ****** bonsaiFighter: Script shutting down
    I've made all necessary changes

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by almost1monkey View Post
    I'm getting this error now
    ----- getJavaPath()
    -------- Using parameters [http://world27.runescape.com/, f6972040531000897125]
    -------- FATAL ERROR: Failed to spawn a SMART client
    -------- Freeing the minimap mask
    ****** bonsaiFighter: Script shutting down
    I've made all necessary changes
    Can you validate your software with something simple like this:

Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
      ClearDebug();
      SetupSRL();
      players.setup(['TTnick'], 'characters');
      currentPlayer := 0;
      players[0].world := 33;
      players[currentPlayer].login();
    //  wait(10000);
    //  players[currentPlayer].logout();

end.

If that's ok, maybe post more of the log? I left debug on so there should probably be a bunch of stuff before that.

Here's mine from same section of debug

Simba Code:
    ***** loadSettings: ..... mouseStyle           =right
    ***** loadSettings: ..... npc                  =autodetect
    ***** Next break time calculated, break in 132.418033333333 minutes
    -- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- initSmart():
    ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    -------- Found no free clients to pair to
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = false
    ------ Attempting to spawn a new client..
    ------ smartCreateClient():
    ---------- smartGetParameters(): Succesfully grabbed paramters
    -------- getJavaPath():
    ---------- Attempting to search for your Java path
    ---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
    -------- getJavaPath()
    -------- Using parameters [http://world27.runescape.com/, f47593253025683428]
    -------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[5024] as Simba's target
    ------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    ------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
    ---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 16630ms.
    -- setupSRL(): True
    ***** Logging player in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Hey im having some issues with my bot... It just sits in a room and just spins around

I need help! For some reason my bot just sits and spins around then stops, spins around then stops over and over till it logs me off and wont fight anything! HELP MEH!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gongarth View Post
    I need help! For some reason my bot just sits and spins around then stops, spins around then stops over and over till it logs me off and wont fight anything! HELP MEH!
    Sorry about that! It's probably due to a bad color for that NPC. I had some problems myself this morning with a couple of them.

I'll have to spend some time gathering snapshots and recoloring.

You can try replacing the one you're working with. Run the ACA tool against a fresh screenshot (using CTS 2) and enter the "best color" data into the XML file entry for that NPC. The XML file is SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcStandard.xml

On the positive side of things, I got EOC abilities working and started testing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I just got Simba and I have no idea what the ACA or CTS 2 is! Can you give a detailed quote I can read that shows me where these tools are and everything I have to set up to change the colors for the Skeleton and Warped bat npc's?(ACA CTS 2)
    Last edited by Gongarth; 11-29-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

640K ought to be enough for anybody.
    Bill Gates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Red face Proggy

PHP Code:
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸    (                              )\ )                )     )           
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸  ( )\                     )  (   (()/(  (   (  (   ( /(  ( /(   (   (   
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸  )((_)  (    (     (   ( /(  )\   /(_)) )\  )\))(  )\()) )\()) ))\  )(  
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ((_)_   )\   )\ )  )\  )(_))((_) (_))_|((_)((_))\ ((_)\ (_))/ /((_)(()\ 
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸  ) ((__(_/( ((_)((_)_  (_) | |_   (_) (()(_)| |(_)| |(_))   ((_)
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸  | _ \/ _ \| ' \))(_-</ _` | | | | __|  | |/ _` | | ' \ |  _|/ -_) | '_|
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸  |___/\___/|_||_| /__/\__,_| |_| |_|    |_|\__, | |_||_| \__|\___| |_|  
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸                                            |___/                        
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸ 
    ¸
    .·´¯`·.¸  Script runtime:
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸       1 hr 39 min 13 sec(Total1 hr 39 min 13 sec(Active0 sec(Break)
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸ 
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸ KILLS ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸ Giant Spider
    ¸
    .·´¯`·.¸       213(Killed) 129(per hour run) 129(per hour active) 
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸       18105(xp10948(xp per hour run10948(xp per hour active)
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸       5964(const xp) 3606(const xp per hour run) 3606(const xp per hour active)
    ¸.·´¯
    `·.¸
    ¸
    .·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ 
    Bill Gates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I just got Simba and I have no idea what the ACA or CTS 2 is! Can you give a detailed quote I can read that shows me where these tools are and everything I have to set up to change the colors for the Skeleton and Warped bat npc's?(ACA CTS 2)
    Start here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+use+ACA+with+Simba
    Bill Gates

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Just some suggestions:

Can you add Varrock Sewers: Deadly Red Spider? Because that's the main mob to kill from around lvl 70-99
    Giant spiders are OK but aren't great, and Deadly Red Spiders are really great for leveling.
    Also: If you can add like a path to the bank to restock on food, that also would be awesome

Great script man!! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey I would really appreciate if anyone can get the colors! I've tried almost every mob and yet I have not been able to detect even one of them! Can someone somehow give the color inputs they are using for each mob? I would really appreciate it!!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Hey I would really appreciate if anyone can get the colors! I've tried almost every mob and yet I have not been able to detect even one of them! Can someone somehow give the color inputs they are using for each mob? I would really appreciate it!!
    I'm working on recoloring today. I have to gather a lot of screenshots from multiple logins/computers so it's time consuming. I hope to post an update later today.

If you're having trouble with all npcs, I wonder if your graphic settings are very different than mine?

Can you check against this?
    graphics.png

Does your screen look like this?
    rs.png

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information