0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for some reason when i pause the script it doesn't start back up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wow, this still works, used this for all of my cb 99 til I got caught training something else

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Just came here to say that this script is simply amazing. I made a few small changes to make it work with NXT client and it's still running like a champ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

It has been working well for me, but it fails to detect fights. Because of this, it will always report 0 kills, and it won't wait before engaging a different target. I've played with some in-game settings like unlocked interfaces and monster health bar location, but haven't had any luck getting the detection to work. Anyone else had this issue and resolved it?
    Last edited by GooseG; 01-20-2018 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GooseG View Post
    It has been working well for me, but it fails to detect fights. Because of this, it will always report 0 kills, and it won't wait before engaging a different target. I've played with some in-game settings like unlocked interfaces and monster health bar location, but haven't had any luck getting the detection to work. Anyone else had this issue and resolved it?
    I haven't used this in a while but I'm almost sure the goldlock DTM is broken. This script is a lot harder to change than his other fighter but you will have to enable the DTM tool on simba then find the dtm he is using for the gold lock in the script code. then remove your weapon, so you fight something for a while, and click 5 gold pixels on the lock, then print the dtm, then add the new code it spits out in the debug box to the script code.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nkd2009 View Post
    I haven't used this in a while but I'm almost sure the goldlock DTM is broken. This script is a lot harder to change than his other fighter but you will have to enable the DTM tool on simba then find the dtm he is using for the gold lock in the script code. then remove your weapon, so you fight something for a while, and click 5 gold pixels on the lock, then print the dtm, then add the new code it spits out in the debug box to the script code.
    I will try this over the weekend. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll update if I manage to get it working with that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

try this

Simba Code:
    function detectLock(): boolean;
    var
      lockCol: TColorData;
      timeout: TTimeMarker;
      TPA: TPointArray;
    begin
      if not isLoggedIn() then exit;
      lockCol := [2864882, 10, [2, [0.07, 1.07, 0.00]]];
      timeout.reset();
      result := false;
      timeout.start();
      repeat
        lockCol.gatherIn(TPA, mainScreen.getbounds());
        if length(TPA) > 1 then
          exit(true);
      until timeout.getTime() > (600 + random(600));
    end;

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by klamor View Post
    try this

Simba Code:
    function detectLock(): boolean;
    var
      lockCol: TColorData;
      timeout: TTimeMarker;
      TPA: TPointArray;
    begin
      if not isLoggedIn() then exit;
      lockCol := [2864882, 10, [2, [0.07, 1.07, 0.00]]];
      timeout.reset();
      result := false;
      timeout.start();
      repeat
        lockCol.gatherIn(TPA, mainScreen.getbounds());
        if length(TPA) > 1 then
          exit(true);
      until timeout.getTime() > (600 + random(600));
    end;
    Do you play it in fixed mode? Or do you happen to have some patches applied to your SRL-6 to work with dynamic mode?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriqDesigns View Post
    Do you play it in fixed mode? Or do you happen to have some patches applied to your SRL-6 to work with dynamic mode?
    Re-sizeable. I use that function with a 200x200 box around the playerbox instead of mainscreen.getbounds(). It works quite well for me. I'm still working on figuring out how to set the mainscreen to a polygon instead of a box, but it works, so I'm leaving it for now :P

Just realized those colors probably won't work for anyone still using the Java client... try targetInfo.hasTarget() function within SRL first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Fresh Lock DTM string if anyone needs it: 'mbQAAAHicY2VgYLBiZWAwA2J7ILYFYnMgfsbIwPASiu8C8QMg/rdLg+HeTEGGi7N4Gf5e8GN4scGBQYQBEzBiwWAAAMcaDqg='

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////       Bonsai       ////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////       Fighter      ////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////       _______      ////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////                                                                                //////////
    //////////  Script runtime:                                                               //////////
    //////////       11 hr 6 min 37 sec(Total) 10 hr 4 min 54 sec(Active) 1 hr 1 min 42 sec(Break)//////////
    //////////                                                                                //////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////        Kills       ////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////                             Total        Per Hour    /Hour Active              //////////
    //////////        Fire giant           2,982           268.4          295.78              //////////
    //////////                XP           2,982           268.4          295.78              //////////
    //////////          Const XP             994           89.47           98.59              //////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post How to run simba with NXT

Quote Originally Posted by klamor View Post
    Just came here to say that this script is simply amazing. I made a few small changes to make it work with NXT client and it's still running like a champ
    Hey mate im new here and dont understand code all to well... Was just wondering what changes you have to make to run the script with NXT client please?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeano420 View Post
    Hey mate im new here and dont understand code all to well... Was just wondering what changes you have to make to run the script with NXT client please?
    There is a project called NAS that aims to add NXT compatibility to SRL-6: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118336

And here's something @klamor; wrote for NAS: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118119
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    There is a project called NAS that aims to add NXT compatibility to SRL-6:

And here's something @klamor; wrote for NAS:
    Awesome thanks heaps xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallP3n0r View Post
    Fresh Lock DTM string if anyone needs it: 'mbQAAAHicY2VgYLBiZWAwA2J7ILYFYnMgfsbIwPASiu8C8QMg/rdLg+HeTEGGi7N4Gf5e8GN4scGBQYQBEzBiwWAAAMcaDqg='
    This works perfectly and now detects the ends of the fights every time

Edit:
    Here is a proggy!
    Simba Code:
    ////////////////////////////////////////       Bonsai       ////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////       Fighter      ////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////       _______      ////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////  Script runtime:                                                               //////////
    //////////       11 hr 27 min 4 sec(Total) 9 hr 4 min 33 sec(Active) 2 hr 22 min 30 sec(Break)//////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////        Kills       ////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////                             Total        Per Hour    /Hour Active              //////////
    //////////      troll-shaman           3,766          328.88          414.94              //////////
    //////////                XP           3,766          328.88          414.94              //////////
    //////////          Const XP        1,255.33          109.63          138.31              //////////
    Last edited by samlant; 09-09-2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Adding a Proggy instead of double posting
    אהבה היא אלוהימ

With Unbounding Love, Grace, and Peace

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread Information