Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [RS3] [SRL6] iAlch [Alchemises stuff, anytime, anywhere!]

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by webkinzdogs5 View Post
    Whenever i click run it fowards me to common folder then at line 296 is says error duplicate delcaration copy at line 296. Pllease help me and some other scripts stopped working. Should i reinstall simba?
    It was a bug with the SRL include, just update it.

SRL in menu bar --> Settings --> Override Update.
    then
    SRL in menu bar --> Update

this should fix it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Would you think about adding a choice for us, between action bar and spellbook alching? The spellbook alching is a little bit faster, and its pretty afk ish, like most legit players would do it

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drittnothing View Post
    Would you think about adding a choice for us, between action bar and spellbook alching? The spellbook alching is a little bit faster, and its pretty afk ish, like most legit players would do it
    There is a large update for this script in the works, pulling inspiration from @The Mayor;'s Alchemist Economist -- so much inspiration, in fact, that I'll probably have to submit it to him for approval as a "rewrite"-class script before I release it.

I will take your suggestion into account.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    There is a large update for this script in the works, pulling inspiration from @The Mayor;'s Alchemist Economist -- so much inspiration, in fact, that I'll probably have to submit it to him for approval as a "rewrite"-class script before I release it.

Now we will soon have the most amazing alcher ever! The script works pretty well for me as it is already, but i bet you can get it as smooth as it possibly can get!
    Thanks for taking my suggestion into account. I think this will add even more people using it, because now they can simulate afk alching, like most tutorials show

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

permission granted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I think it Alchs at a decent rate it's a little slower than what can be done but Thank you very much for the script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

can't run the script get error Error: Unknown declaration "findAnyText" at line 105

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jokovic View Post
    can't run the script get error Error: Unknown declaration "findAnyText" at line 105
    Change findAnyText to findText
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Change findAnyText to findText
    This above fix worked like a charm. Thank you! Your scripts are few of the ones that I can run consistently.

Just to make sure, this does not have a banking withdraw feature does it?

(Sorry I understand if this functionality is supposed to work with notes, which makes complete and utter sense.)

Last edit: THANK YOU!
    Last edited by carib0u; 06-23-2015 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m00ntan View Post
    This above fix worked like a charm. Thank you! Your scripts are few of the ones that I can run consistently.

Just to make sure, this does not have a banking withdraw feature does it?

(Sorry I understand if this functionality is supposed to work with notes, which makes complete and utter sense.)

Last edit: THANK YOU!
    You're quite welcome and yes, this script is designed to alchemize bank notes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

* iAlch v2.0 *
    We have alched 4667 times.
    We have gained 303355 xp.
    We have been working for 5 Hours, 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds

Still have about 2,000 left to go, ran smoothly this entire time, and no errors at all.

KeepBotting, props!
    Last edited by carib0u; 06-30-2015 at 08:02 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m00ntan View Post
    * iAlch v2.0 *
    We have alched 4667 times.
    We have gained 303355 xp.
    We have been working for 5 Hours, 5 Minutes and 15 Seconds

Still have about 2,000 left to go, ran smoothly this entire time, and no errors at all.

KeepBotting, props!
    thanks for the proggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

thanks for the proggy
    Thank you for a great script and the courtesy to adapt!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

For some reason was stopping after a few but I don't mind, altered it slightly and works like a dream now, so thank you!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHyper View Post
    For some reason was stopping after a few but I don't mind, altered it slightly and works like a dream now, so thank you!
    Glad it's workin' for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Script is having a problem with hitting 1 for the High Alch. wannts to click my noted items and use it o the item itself a couple times, but then it fixes for a coouple of alch's, but then repeats, just a heads up.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mackster View Post
    Script is having a problem with hitting 1 for the High Alch. wannts to click my noted items and use it o the item itself a couple times, but then it fixes for a coouple of alch's, but then repeats, just a heads up.
    Please try this version of the script: https://paste.villavu.com/raw/6756/

I have edited the alchemical routine so that the script will only click if the mouse-over text "Cast" is displayed. This should prevent the script from clicking altogether if your character does not have a spell primed -- which will, in turn, prevent your character from equipping their alch item.

Let me know if this works for you. I will push this (along with many others) as an update quite soon when we move to v3.0.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

I have edited the alchemical routine so that the script will only click if the mouse-over text "Cast" is displayed. This should prevent the script from clicking altogether if your character does not have a spell primed -- which will, in turn, prevent your character from equipping their alch item.

Let me know if this works for you. I will push this (along with many others) as an update quite soon when we move to v3.0.
    So I copied what you had in pastebin and it still had this error "Change findAnyText to findText" which i fixed. Now when it goes to alch, it just hovers over the item and the output just says what's below over and over again and updates every second. Any ideas? I also have this setup per your original instructions.
    * iAlch v2.0 *
    We have alched 0 times.
    We have gained 0 xp.
    We have been working for 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    -- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: ""

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

This is working pretty well now, Appreciated bud!

@Grimxxdeath223, Change "FindAnyText" to "FindText"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mackster View Post
    This is working pretty well now, Appreciated bud!

@Grimxxdeath223, Change "FindAnyText" to "FindText"
    I did make that change cause I saw the fix. But when it goes to alch my item, it just hovers over it. Could it be because I am doing black d'hide stuff and the ' in d'hide is messing up what it is looking for?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    I did make that change cause I saw the fix. But when it goes to alch my item, it just hovers over it. Could it be because I am doing black d'hide stuff and the ' in d'hide is messing up what it is looking for?
    That's exactly why -- try hide or black instead. Inputting the name of your item will not be needed in v3.0.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

That's exactly why -- try hide or black instead. Inputting the name of your item will not be needed in v3.0.
    Sadly this still hasn't worked for me. Guess I will have to wait for your v3.0 release. Hope it comes soon!!!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    Sadly this still hasn't worked for me. Guess I will have to wait for your v3.0 release. Hope it comes soon!!!
    Strange, there's no reason that shouldn't work. Have you set up RS as detailed here?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Strange, there's no reason that shouldn't work. Have you set up RS as detailed here?
    Here is how my setup looks 2evby13.png

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Here is how my setup looks 2evby13.png

And I went through to make sure it was exactly how the setup says it to be.

EDIT: Not sure how this posted twice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information