Thread: Making Paint Proggies

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Default Making Paint Proggies

Hey guys! I've been pretty bored with school winding down and am starting to get back into doing some photoshoping. I'm not the greatest but if you want me to make you a proggy just let me know and i'll do my best!

Oh and tell me the basics about what you want it to look like, and where on the screen.
    Last edited by Kyle; 12-09-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The last 2 don't seem to be aligned properly. Furthermore, the quality of the Gold Ore isn't the most adequate. Overall, they are decent paints but you definitely have some room for improvements.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

I'm more concerned about implementing them -.-

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

LOL, Sin is right.

Its going to be hard for other to implement and adapt them, maybe you could also upload and link them to the photoshop source so they can edit to their likings if they decide to do further updates?

I think they are decent proggies though man, nice and simple. I don't mind the old png files from back in the days either +1.

Thread Information