Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing guild - [ sharks swordfish tuna ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so i get simba to load rs3 and login but after that it doesnt want to access bank or continue the process is there anything im missing?
    Last edited by payne91; 01-13-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

There is a problem when its trying to bank. can it be set up to just use the bank deposit box and then just empty into the bank. no need for pin.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m-p View Post
    There is a problem when its trying to bank. can it be set up to just use the bank deposit box and then just empty into the bank. no need for pin.
    easy to do, yes. umm where is this box?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

in the bank at the fishing guild south wall

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m-p View Post
    in the bank at the fishing guild south wall
    i'll look into it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

hi been getting this error alot still no reply its just comes up this this error The following bitmaps were not freed: [2] and dose not login at all i set up my simba right and runscape settinging plus updated my simba and sps files are up to date plus i reinstalled java plus i reinstalled simba still the same anoying error The following bitmaps were not freed: [2]

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by instagib2001 View Post
    has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

hi been getting this error alot still no reply its just comes up this this error The following bitmaps were not freed: [2] and dose not login at all i set up my simba right and runscape settinging plus updated my simba and sps files are up to date plus i reinstalled java plus i reinstalled simba still the same anoying error The following bitmaps were not freed: [2]
    that isn't an error so i can't help with the info you gave. add me on skype or something. i'll be around all day!

what you're seeing in the debug is the following situation. The script terminates while it has resources in memory that it should have free'd. Since the scriptor(me in this case) neglected to free them simba is going to free them. And since i never ever free the 3 images you'll always see that

I know it is bad i never free the images, but they're tiny as hell(under 10*10px each).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Keeps constantly clicking on the same fishing spot.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

As posted in yogurt fishing script. Wait to use this until I update it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

my log when i load the script i cant get passed this it shuts down and dosnt free nothing i dont know what im doing worng i download sps and reinstalled simba [00:00:07]: -- TPlayerArray.setup()
    [00:00:07]: ---- ERROR: Couldn't find army file()
    [00:00:07]: -- TPlayerArray.setup(): false
    [00:00:07]: -- Freeing the minimap mask
    [00:00:07]: ---- [FATAL] Shutting down script ...

[00:00:07]: -- TPlayerArray.setup()
    [00:00:07]: ---- ERROR: Couldn't find army file()
    [00:00:07]: -- TPlayerArray.setup(): false
    [00:00:07]: -- Freeing the minimap mask
    [00:00:07]: ---- [FATAL] Shutting down script ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

---- Found option "Bank Banker" in "Bank Banker"
    -- chooseOption.select() result = true
    ---- bankScreen.quickDeposit(): Clicked quick deposit id 0
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds" at line 576, column 15 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (03-02-14 at 08.30.32 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I get that error message every 15 minutes right after it banks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Just thought I'd let you know that I joined this community specifically for this script. Used it for a day or two after figuring out how to configure Simba and all that jazz. Runs very well, save for a couple things that have been mentioned:
    Sometimes goes behind the bank and then hangs because it doesn't see the banker
    Even after changing the wait time, searches for a new fishing spot much too soon. I don't think it sees the player animations at all. I tried playing around with Pixel Shift in it's own script with thoughts of trying to add that in but didn't have much luck with it. No surprise there as I haven't done any coding in over ten years.

Oh and I don't think this has been mentioned. Sometimes it right clicks (I'm guessing to see what type of spot it is) and then doesn't exit - this causes the menu box that is brought up to get in the way, and it sometimes hangs because no more spots are visible.

I haven't had any troubles with logging in, and the script started up just fine after editing line 4 and I think I may have added another include under that. It's really a great script and if you keep an eye on it a little bit then all is well. After finally making lvl 76 I started using your cooking script (been running about 30mins now) and I love it. Keep up the good work. Oh, and maybe add some notes in there so amateur scripters like myself can figure things out and mod it to our liking

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madhaggis View Post
    Just thought I'd let you know that I joined this community specifically for this script. Used it for a day or two after figuring out how to configure Simba and all that jazz. Runs very well, save for a couple things that have been mentioned:
    Sometimes goes behind the bank and then hangs because it doesn't see the banker
    Even after changing the wait time, searches for a new fishing spot much too soon. I don't think it sees the player animations at all. I tried playing around with Pixel Shift in it's own script with thoughts of trying to add that in but didn't have much luck with it. No surprise there as I haven't done any coding in over ten years.

Oh and I don't think this has been mentioned. Sometimes it right clicks (I'm guessing to see what type of spot it is) and then doesn't exit - this causes the menu box that is brought up to get in the way, and it sometimes hangs because no more spots are visible.

I haven't had any troubles with logging in, and the script started up just fine after editing line 4 and I think I may have added another include under that. It's really a great script and if you keep an eye on it a little bit then all is well. After finally making lvl 76 I started using your cooking script (been running about 30mins now) and I love it. Keep up the good work. Oh, and maybe add some notes in there so amateur scripters like myself can figure things out and mod it to our liking
    thanks man! glad you're getting use out of things

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fortier4 View Post
    I know they aren't. It'll start fishing at the correct spot, but right away it'll start searching for another spot.
    understood.

running this script myself. I'll check on the status and update things i find.

WOW. this script needs a re-write...
    Last edited by footballjds; 02-05-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

eagerly anticipating updated script so I can fish the hell outta some shark!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madhaggis View Post
    eagerly anticipating updated script so I can fish the hell outta some shark!
    i'll be updating my 2 fishing scirpts and my al kharid cooking script all around the same time. if you'll notice on my github i just added repos for each.

https://github.com/footballjds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

hello, having issue with

FATAL ERROR: fishGuild.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\fish_guild.png
    ---- Freeing the minimap mask
    ---- Succesfully freed SMART[2660]
    Successfully executed.

so ive fixed your sps3 problem, well someone else ashaman from one of his scripts and i implemented it into your script anyways heres the fix for sps3 thingyyy just replace the top 3 lines with

{$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.Simba}
    {$I SPS/lib/SPS-RS3.Simba}

fixed it for me no problem but im sitll having issue with it not finding the map though its in the correct folder and says its looking inthe correct folder

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blindout View Post
    hello, having issue with

FATAL ERROR: fishGuild.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\fish_guild.png
    ---- Freeing the minimap mask
    ---- Succesfully freed SMART[2660]
    Successfully executed.

so ive fixed your sps3 problem, well someone else ashaman from one of his scripts and i implemented it into your script anyways heres the fix for sps3 thingyyy just replace the top 3 lines with

{$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.Simba}
    {$I SPS/lib/SPS-RS3.Simba}

fixed it for me no problem but im sitll having issue with it not finding the map though its in the correct folder and says its looking inthe correct folder
    something must be wrong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

cool. If I may make a suggestion, maybe make the cooking script click "withdraw all" instead of "all but one" that way you could line up everything that you want to be cooked one after the other

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

updated the script a bit and got it on github

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    something must be wrong...

lol ya, what could be causing this?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blindout View Post
    lol ya, what could be causing this?
    the image not being in the correct place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm getting a few errors when trying the new script.
    First is: Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "findTicket" at line 997, column 8
    When I comment that out, I get: Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "exitTreasure" at line 1229, column 3
    Then I comment that out and the script compiles. Loads SMART, but then the RS screen starts flickering like crazy and the script never sees RS load up. Even after I changed the client to Direct X same thing. Client stops flickering when I click disable SMART

Also in the Java box, "Plugin d3d9.dll failed to load." After searching I see this is probably a problem with my driver. My computer does have this dll in the system32 folder, so I don't know why it won't load. Tried to update DX with no luck.. I'll just use the old script for now I guess lol

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

madhaggis,

This is all user error.

Update SRL first.
    Get the latest version of my script. In the setup you can chose NOT to use directX if you don't want to. The .DLL is a custom one made by brandon. You can find it by searching SRL with the following words: "directX beta"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Figures lol. After doing that it loads just fine, and the treasure key feature is awesome. After watching it for a minute it still seems to click frequently. Any ideas? Also it seems much smarter about the unnecesary menus that open up (trade, etc) - kudos for this

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information