61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Default bonsaiPowerMiner

Mining Script

Features:
    • Pastebin style autoupdater
    • Antiban
    • Basic break system so you can set time periods for regular breaks.
    • On-screen and debug window progress reports.
    • Supports clay/copper/tin/iron/silver/coal/gold/mithril/adamantite
    • Mines multiple ore types in the same session
    • Option to collect ores instead of dropping (no banking)

Requirements:
    You need a functional setup with current software (Simba 1.x, SMART 8.3, SRL-6)

You need to use the player manager to add your character to a players file. The player manager is on the simba menu under srl->player manager. After you add the user you can double check it by looking at the contents of SIMBADIR/includes/players/default.xml

The script works best if you are zoomed in so the rocks are large (and clicking is much less static so less ban concern). It will work zoomed out and this may be necessary to keep more rocks in view. If you are mining higher level rocks you may have this need.

Installing:
    Download bonsaiPowerMinerInstall.simba at the bottom of this post.

Run this installer script and it will download the most current package. The installer will delete itself when done. You will end up with bonsaiPowerMiner.simba in your SIMBADIR/scripts folder. It will also install library files in SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai

Customizing the script:
    Edit bonsaiPowerMiner.simba lines 37-47 to customize for your player name/file and options.

The script is pretty random for safety. If you want to maximize XP you may want to search the script for "wait(" and customize/comment.

Known bugs / issues:
    • Waits for long timeout when someone steals your rock
    • Ores above silver not tested.
    • Progress report says "profit" but if we're dropping ores this is more of a loss

Improvements to be made:
    • Identify when someone steal the rock you were mining
    • Option to craft gems into bolt tips
    • World hop if people detected?
    • Compass rotate/etc if not finding ores?

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Since the script will autoupdate your changes can get overwritten. The updater will save previous versions to FILENAME.simba.bak

If you don't migrate your changes before two updates you will lose them!! It's a good idea to save your entries somewhere.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

I guess this is lousy timing to finish testing my miner since two other ones were posted recently. I wrote this to help level my nooby characters and I think it's hit a good level of stability.

Please let me know if you have any issues using it!

I'm still too low level to use ores above silver. I would appreciate it if someone with higher mining could let me know if they do OK with the others. I may need to increase the tolerance on the DTM match; I had to do this with the one for iron. It changed a little more than expected over a number of sessions.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the delay between mining rocks is very long and very noticeable, especially when mining something with a fast respawn rate - tin
    EDIT: I understand how the script works now, the delay is long for a reason.
    Last edited by taalik; 12-21-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taalik View Post
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the delay between mining rocks is very long and very noticeable, especially when mining something with a fast respawn rate - tin
    EDIT: I understand how the script works now, the delay is long for a reason.
    The 'give up' timeout and the spawn wait time are set per ore around lines 110-240

The delay in between rocks is around lines 534-544. You could comment this whole section.

If the antirandom is running too much, change the 425 to a bigger number in line 581.

I put a lot of random delays into the actions to help keep it from being robotic.

Make sure enough ores are visible to keep it from waiting on spawning. Make them as big as you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Wow! good job man! i was waiting for a powerminer with antiban it makes mefeel safe :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

////////// Mine Iron //////////
    ////////// 2503(Performed) 346(per hour run) 387(per hour active) //////////
    ////////// 87605(xp) 12112(per hour run) 13538(per hour active) //////////
    ////////// 788445(value) 109010(per hour run) 121845(per hour active) //////////

Took 7h 15min (without crash)
    Just changed antiban settings for as @lersner said - feeling safe.

Thanks @bonsai !

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

the script have problem with destroying the strange rock T-T i have a feeling its just me

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nutta124 View Post
    the script have problem with destroying the strange rock T-T i have a feeling its just me
    you can prevent strange rocks by going to the museum and talking to the guy near the empty stand thingy (plimf, spelling could be [more than likely] wrong).

I might use this script as a base for trying to learn how to use sps and making it bank for certain ores, any disagreement in that at all @bonsai, looks pretty solid as a powerminer!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nutta124 View Post
    I never even considered those. The script has no logic for them. I assume it right clicks it and looks for non-existent 'drop' option. It should keep running fine but it's crappy to keep choosing bad options over and over. If I get some time I will look into it. Life has been very busy lately so I haven't had any time for hobby work.

Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    you can prevent strange rocks by going to the museum and talking to the guy near the empty stand thingy (plimf, spelling could be [more than likely] wrong).

I might use this script as a base for trying to learn how to use sps and making it bank for certain ores, any disagreement in that at all @bonsai, looks pretty solid as a powerminer!
    Anyone is welcome to reuse/rehash my code as desired. My use of libraries will make it kind of a pain for you to republish your version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi when i run the script my character is just standing there doing nothing i filled out the profile and everything what am i doing wrong ? thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

nono its fine all i did was take 2 strange rock (mining one of corse) and put it in the statue in varrock's museum and BOOM no moar strange rock

heres my progress report:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////// ____ _____ _ _ ___ __ ____ //////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////// ( _ \( _ )( \( )/ __) /__\ (_ _) //////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////// ) _ < )(_)( ) ( \__ \ /(__)\ _)(_ //////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////// (____/(_____)(_)\_)(___/(__)(__)(____) //////////////////////////////
    ////////// ____ _____ _ _ ____ ____ __ __ ____ _ _ ____ ____ //////////
    ////////// ( _ \( _ )( \/\/ )( ___)( _ \( \/ )(_ _)( \( )( ___)( _ \ //////////
    ////////// )___/ )(_)( ) ( )__) ) / ) ( _)(_ ) ( )__) ) / //////////
    ////////// (__) (_____)(__/\__)(____)(_)\_)(_/\/\_)(____)(_)\_)(____)(_)\_) //////////
    ////////// //////////
    ////////// Script runtime: //////////
    ////////// 6 hr 32 min 43 sec(Total) 6 hr 2 min 53 sec(Active) 29 min 50 sec(Break) //////////
    ////////// //////////
    //////////////////////////////////////// TASKS ////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////// Mine Iron //////////
    ////////// 3054(Performed) 467(per hour run) 505(per hour active) //////////
    ////////// 106890(xp) 16331(per hour run) 17673(per hour active) //////////
    ////////// 962010(value) 146976(per hour run) 159061(per hour active) //////////
    ////////// //////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Last edited by nutta124; 01-10-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    Anyone is welcome to reuse/rehash my code as desired. My use of libraries will make it kind of a pain for you to republish your version.
    It's more so for my own personal knowledge, than to make a releasable script out of it, but I'm sure using it as a base and adding a simple method to bank when inv is full and to return when empty shouldn't be TOO much of a hardship for me, we shall see!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I never even considered those. The script has no logic for them. I assume it right clicks it and looks for non-existent 'drop' option. It should keep running fine but it's crappy to keep choosing bad options over and over. If I get some time I will look into it. Life has been very busy lately so I haven't had any time for hobby work.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////// ____ _____ _ _ ___ __ ____ //////////////////
    ////////////////// ( _ \( _ )( \( )/ __) /__\ (_ _) //////////////////
    ////////////////// ) _ < )(_)( ) ( \__ \ /(__)\ _)(_ //////////////////
    ////////////////// (____/(_____)(_)\_)(___/(__)(__)(____) //////////////////
    ____ _____ _ _ ____ ____ __ __ ____ _ _ ____ ____
    ( _ \( _ )( \/\/ )( ___)( _ \( \/ )(_ _)( \( )( ___)( _ \
    )___/ )(_)( ) ( )__) ) / ) ( _)(_ ) ( )__) ) /
    (__) (_____)(__/\__)(____)(_)\_)(_/\/\_)(____)(_)\_)(____)(_)\_)

Script runtime:
    6 hr 48 min 13 sec(Total) 6 hr 7 min 56 sec(Active) 40 min 17 sec(Break)
    4 hr 26 min 38 sec(Total) 3 hr 14 min 39 sec(Active) 1 hr 11 min 59 sec(Break)
    5 hr 59 min 16 sec(Total) 4 hr 27 min 56 sec(Active) 1 hr 31 min 19 sec(Break)
    5 hr 9 min 39 sec(Total) 4 hr 11 min 4 sec(Active) 58 min 34 sec(Break)
    6 hr 40 min 13 sec(Total) 4 hr 4 min 26 sec(Active) 2 hr 35 min 47 sec(Break)
    6 hr 57 min 32 sec(Total) 5 hr 15 min 28 sec(Active) 1 hr 42 min 3 sec(Break)
    7 hr 46 min 43 sec(Total) 6 hr 1 min 45 sec(Active) 1 hr 44 min 57 sec(Break)
    7 hr 47 min 7 sec(Total) 5 hr 42 sec(Active) 2 hr 46 min 25 sec(Break)
    Total:
    Autoing took: 38h 23min 56s
    Breaks took: 13h 11min 21s

Iron Ore dropped:
    XP from Mining:
    674450 (plus bonus xp from stars)

Coal dropped
    XP from Mining:

Changed REST settings for more secure botting. Took a week to get from 60 to 80. Gained 1.4M experience. The script comparing to AshamanPowerMiner was acting as real human being EXCEPT for moment when someone steals your rock.

But as I already saw it's in "Improvements to be made" list.
    - Identify when someone steal the rock you were mining

The Bonsai libraries are quite hardcore , but I managed to create user friendly Guild miner, Superheater and Alcher based on this script.

Thanks Bonsai!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I was wondering what was wrong, when i install it and start i get
    Exception in Script: Block expected at line 1, column 1
    just started doing this today when i re-downloaded the script

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Thanks, was having some issues but managed to get it to work.
    Last edited by Assassinranger; 09-29-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Script looks amazing, going to give it a go and will leave a comment

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoseph09 View Post
    Script looks amazing, going to give it a go and will leave a comment
    This script never got a lot of burn in time; I'm not sure how good it is or if it still runs.

If it's flaky let me know.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

This script never got a lot of burn in time; I'm not sure how good it is or if it still runs.

If it's flaky let me know.
    I seem to have a small issue. Once the installation is done, I try running script located in simba/scrips , but the script only has

" <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN">
    <html><head<title></title></head><body> <!--This is a comment. Comments are not displayed in the browser--> </body></html> "

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoseph09 View Post
    I seem to have a small issue. Once the installation is done, I try running script located in simba/scrips , but the script only has

" <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN">
    <html><head<title></title></head><body> <!--This is a comment. Comments are not displayed in the browser--> </body></html> "
    Retry the installer? Looks like pastebin gave you a bad page.

I just did it and it worked ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

may i know what do u mean by files and options when u said input name files and options?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
    may i know what do u mean by files and options when u said input name files and options?
    This script is old, it doesn't use the forms to ask for things. you need to edit the script and put in the player name and player file information.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

If you get it going, let me know if it still works ok!

Simba Code:
    const
       playernames = ['TTnick'];     // change this to your username or nickname
       playerfile = 'characters';    // change this to your playerfile name
       desiredWorld = 33;            // set this to 0 for any world
       averageSessionMin = 120;      // how long to play for before taking a break (minutes)
       sessionVarianceMin = 20;      // randomizer for session time (minutes)
       averageBreakMin = 17;         // how long to take a break for (minutes)
       breakVarianceMin = 5;         // randomizer for break time (minutes)

whichOres = [IRON];           // what ores will we mine?  Use values from above
       howManyOres = 9999;           // how many ores should we mine before quitting?
       keepOres = false;             // if this is set to true we will gather a load and quit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hey I just the ran the script and yeap it's working nicely. Had to change the ACA colour for iron to get it to identify but that's all I did (know how to do).

Ran it on a kinda new account so mining level was about 20 when I started.

Simba Code:
    //////////////////////////////  ____  _____  _  _  ___    __    ____  //////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////// (  _ \(  _  )( \( )/ __)  /__\  (_  _) //////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////  ) _ < )(_)(  )  ( \__ \ /(__)\  _)(_  //////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////// (____/(_____)(_)\_)(___/(__)(__)(____) //////////////////////////////
    //////////         ____  _____  _    _  ____  ____  __  __  ____  _  _  ____  ____        //////////
    //////////        (  _ \(  _  )( \/\/ )( ___)(  _ \(  \/  )(_  _)( \( )( ___)(  _ \       //////////
    //////////         )___/ )(_)(  )    (  )__)  )   / )    (  _)(_  )  (  )__)  )   /       //////////
    //////////        (__)  (_____)(__/\__)(____)(_)\_)(_/\/\_)(____)(_)\_)(____)(_)\_)       //////////
    //////////                                                                                //////////
    //////////  Script runtime:                                                               //////////
    //////////       2 hr 7 min 41 sec(Total) 2 hr 7 min 41 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)          //////////
    //////////                                                                                //////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////        TASKS       ////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////// Mine Iron                                                                      //////////
    //////////       484(Performed) 227(per hour run) 227(per hour active)                    //////////
    //////////       16940(xp) 7960(per hour run) 7960(per hour active)                       //////////
    //////////       152460(value) 71638(per hour run) 71638(per hour active)                 //////////

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Could you please tell me how to determine tolerance, hue and saturation? I would like to add support for granite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant61 View Post
    Could you please tell me how to determine tolerance, hue and saturation? I would like to add support for granite
    I'm new around here too, but I'm sure you should find what you need in here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information