Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Direct-X Plugin (Beta)

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    I have a 10hr proggy going using the directx plugin.. so you guys are cray
    hmm, strange. U didn't have to modify anything?

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    hmm, strange. U didn't have to modify anything?
    Just change the smartplugins thing before setupsrl

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Just change the smartplugins thing before setupsrl
    very odd. y it no work for me

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

flashing with latest plugin

http://puu.sh/6wTix.png

I'll follow the steps above this post next

Edit: updated drivers and still flashing

Edit2: Downloaded that direct-x 9.0c End-User runtime dealio

works now!
    Can you tell me how to download that stuff from edit2?
    I'm getting flashing screen
    EDIT: NVM I found it by Copy/Pasting the direct-x 9.0c End-User into google.
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Ok everyone who cannot get it working, try this: d3d9.zip

First run /bin/TestD3D9.

If it says you're good, you're good. Otherwise it will give you an error, you're going to need to tell me that error that it gives you.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

First run /bin/TestD3D9.

If it says you're good, you're good. Otherwise it will give you an error, you're going to need to tell me that error that it gives you.
    http://puu.sh/6y37I.png
    I downloaded directx 9.0c and stuff...

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Clan View Post
    http://puu.sh/6y37I.png
    I downloaded directx 9.0c and stuff...
    D3DX9_43.zip

Copy that to your Simba/Plugins folder OR the /bin folder where the TestD3D9 is located. Try the Simba plugins folder first. I took that from my SysWOW64 folder. Hopefully that one works for you as I'm on Windows 8.1.

If either one of those work then you're a god send. If it doesn't work, copy it to C:/Windows/SysWOW64 and then run the TestD3D9.. If it works, then I'll have to be shipping the plugin with this.. It seems you are having trouble installing DirectX End User Runtime 9.0c..

It seems Skyrim and other games are having the same problem :S

Same problem as SJoe or whoever it was that I teamviewered.. These problems should NOT be happening at all!
    Last edited by Brandon; 01-25-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

D3DX9_43.zip

Copy that to your Simba/Plugins folder OR the /bin folder where the TestD3D9 is located. Try the Simba plugins folder first. I took that from my SysWOW64 folder. Hopefully that one works for you as I'm on Windows 8.1.

If either one of those work then you're a god send. If it doesn't work, copy it to C:/Windows/SysWOW64 and then run the TestD3D9.. If it works, then I'll have to be shipping the plugin with this.. It seems you are having trouble installing DirectX End User Runtime 9.0c..

It seems Skyrim and other games are having the same problem :S

Same problem as SJoe or whoever it was that I teamviewered.. These problems should NOT be happening at all!
    http://puu.sh/6y5Pc.png
    I'll test the directx smart now... I'll post in sec
    So I still get the flicker, but it seems like SMART still loads OGL and won't go to DirectX in graphics settings... I press directX and it sticks to OGL without me saying to revert.
    http://puu.sh/6y6aT.jpg

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

http://puu.sh/6y5Pc.png
    I'll test the directx smart now... I'll post in sec
    So I still get the flicker, but it seems like SMART still loads OGL and won't go to DirectX in graphics settings... I press directX and it sticks to OGL without me saying to revert.

You are able to get into DirectX normally? On the regular Runescape? Not with Smart or any plugins? Have you tried the SysWOW64?
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

You are able to get into DirectX normally? On the regular Runescape? Not with Smart or any plugins? Have you tried the SysWOW64?
    Just did syswow one
    http://puu.sh/6y6t1.png
    Thats for browser
    http://puu.sh/6y6ww.png
    Thats for SMART
    but now it still is flickering???

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Just did syswow one
    http://puu.sh/6y6t1.png
    Thats for browser
    http://puu.sh/6y6ww.png
    Thats for SMART
    but now it still is flickering???

Hmm PM me teamviewer details?

EDIT:

Just teamviewered him. It was working the whole time. Not sure what he was doing wrong (maybe loading Smart wrong?).. I didn't have to fix anything :S
    Last edited by Brandon; 01-26-2014 at 12:34 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Hmm PM me teamviewer details?

EDIT:

Just teamviewered him. It was working the whole time. Not sure what he was doing wrong (maybe loading Smart wrong?).. I didn't have to fix anything :S
    I just ran a script and it won't left click anything? It can right click but not left click?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

I just ran a script and it won't left click anything? It can right click but not left click?
    The Direct-X plugin is only to provide colours and cannot affect clicking or other functions in any way. All functions such as clicking and interacting with the game is done via Simba and Smart.

Try this and see:

Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.Simba}

begin
      SmartPlugins := ['OpenGL32.dll', 'D3d9.dll'];
      SetupSRL;

//Login your character after Smart loads..
      MoveMouse(250, 250);
      ClickMouse(250, 250, MOUSE_LEFT);  
    end.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

The Direct-X plugin is only to provide colours and cannot affect clicking or other functions in any way. All functions such as clicking and interacting with the game is done via Simba and Smart.

Try this and see:

Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.Simba}

begin
      SmartPlugins := ['OpenGL32.dll', 'D3d9.dll'];
      SetupSRL;

//Login your character after Smart loads..
      MoveMouse(250, 250);
      ClickMouse(250, 250, MOUSE_LEFT);  
    end.
    Wierd, it doesn't show my red pointer/cursor anymore... I thought the clicks weren't registering because what it was clicking doesn't display a yellow marker upon click.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Wierd, it doesn't show my red pointer/cursor anymore... I thought the clicks weren't registering because what it was clicking doesn't display a yellow marker upon click.
    https://github.com/Brandon-T/DXI/releases

The last line says it's missing Smart's mouse drawing. That is the only thing keeping me from releasing this plugin as a Non-beta plugin.. That and figuring out a way to make it easier to get working.. I'm thinking of just adding the d3d9x_43.dll together with the plugin so that you guys won't have to install or download anything if your computers are missing it for some reason. Either that or I might start drawing textures with a vertex buffer and a shader but I'm lazy.. Plugin currently uses a SpriteBatch.

Other than that, this plugin does everything the OpenGL one does. Including drawing on Smart.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

https://github.com/Brandon-T/DXI/releases

The last line says it's missing Smart's mouse drawing. That is the only thing keeping me from releasing this plugin as a Non-beta plugin.. That and figuring out a way to make it easier to get working.. I'm thinking of just adding the d3d9x_43.dll together with the plugin so that you guys won't have to install or download anything if your computers are missing it for some reason. Either that or I might start drawing textures with a vertex buffer and a shader but I'm lazy.. Plugin currently uses a SpriteBatch.

Other than that, this plugin does everything the OpenGL one does. Including drawing on Smart.
    So does not having a painted cursor increase my ban candidacy? Or is it irrelevant.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Also using your plugin.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

So does not having a painted cursor increase my ban candidacy? Or is it irrelevant.
    If I'm correct the painted cursor is the same thing as when SMART is painted on for a proggy. So Jagex can't see it unless they're remotely viewing your computer. And if they were doing that you're banned regardless of whether SMART has a cursor.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)

@Brandon
    Would it require a lot of time to implement GetTextures() and GetModels() for the DirectX plugin?
    I remember you mentioning that the API is basically the same as OpenGL so it shouldn't take much effort to implement that? All i need is the equivalent of the few primary GLXCore methods.

OpenGL can't be used to make any script that involves long distance travel/teleport/world hop due to the memory leak...
    Also will the IDs be the same in DirectX as in OpenGL?

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Nope. It does not increase detectability. Smart's mouse is actually drawn over the game's canvas. Another thing about using these plugins is that I can freely insert or remove draw commands from the game and it cannot be detected because Jagex would have to reverse my reversal of OpenGL and debug their own game on the fly. Considering that OpenGL can make well over 10k calls in a single frame and Direct-X can do about the same, this would immediately drop you to 1-fps. Another thing is that they would NOT be able to tell my draw calls apart from their own. Can easily insert a vertex into their buffer and it'd be impossible for them to tell without choking the graphics card. C, C++, and ASM have no reflection.

Anyway, I'm getting too detailed. I'm pretty sure I wrote a tutorial on all of that somewhere..

Using your plugin brandon:

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by sdf View Post
    Also using your plugin.
    Looking good but is the chat not being detected a bug? Or part of your script? Or are colours different?

Quote Originally Posted by riwu View Post
    @Brandon
    Would it require a lot of time to implement GetTextures() and GetModels() for the DirectX plugin?
    I remember you mentioning that the API is basically the same as OpenGL so it shouldn't take much effort to implement that? All i need is the equivalent of the few primary GLXCore methods.

OpenGL can't be used to make any script that involves long distance travel/teleport/world hop due to the memory leak...
    Also will the IDs be the same in DirectX as in OpenGL?
    While it is true that the API's are basically the same (both are C code) and does not take much time to implement (especially now that I have a plugin working and a fairly ok debugger), I'm not sure there is much benefit to me putting in time to implement these as the OpenGL non-colour plugin was NOT accepted or used by any part of SRL. The include lays there pretty much dead. I am aware that it apparently has a leak but I spent hours with Kasi and a ton of pros trying to find what just isn't there in the plugin but in the game itself along with its many glitches. However, I will think about adding it to Direct-X (maybe after I finish the Linux Native OpenGL-Colour plugin so that some of us won't have to use Wine.. Need Simba for Linux from Dgby714 or whoever has it). I'm hoping this plugin replaces the OpenGL one for Windows or at least gets used.

I cannot say whether or not the IDs will be the same without actually implementing it. That'd be silly of me to say because Colours and textures may or may not be the same. To the human eye it could be the same but to a program it may not. I do believe it'd be the same though because colours seem to be the same, however, I cannot guarantee that.

Anyway,

I just added what I call a retard fix to the dll. No I'm not calling you guys retards. I'm calling my fix retarded because it actually embeds D3DX9_43 into the plugin. Calling it like:

Simba Code:
    if DXIAutoFix(PluginPath) then
      writeln('Everything is fine!');

will automatically "detect" if you are missing said file. If you are, it will extract said file from itself into your Simba's plugin folder. That should automatically fix whatever loading/flickering errors you guys seem to be having without any effort at all.. If that does NOT work then next time I will make it extract to your SysWOW64. Anyway, I'm confident it works. Just gotta find someone who has the problem.. *patiently waits*

https://github.com/Brandon-T/DXI/releases/tag/v0.2
    Last edited by Brandon; 01-26-2014 at 05:01 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)

Looking good but is the chat not being detected a bug? Or part of your script? Or are colours different?
    It's just part of my script. Plays an alarm if new chat is detected. Colours on all utilities/menus are the same, the only noticable variance I've found is in the way water and fishing spots are rendered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Hmmm... The Direct X itself is working - no flickering, button is there, etc. I just can't get it work in conjunction with ANY script. I try it with AIO Div and I get a Debug Image at log-in, and that is it. I try it with the Super Heater and it skips the GUI (where I have to enter account details, etc.) and goes straight to the log-in page, but has no details to log-in.

Could I just be using the code wrong?

EDIT -
    Tried this:
    Direct X is definitely fine.
    Last edited by Godless; 01-26-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdf View Post
    It's just part of my script. Plays an alarm if new chat is detected. Colours on all utilities/menus are the same, the only noticable variance I've found is in the way water and fishing spots are rendered.
    Nice. That means only the shaders are different. Rightfully so since one is HLSL and the other is GLSL.. Thank you for that info.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirousphere View Post
    Hmmm... The Direct X itself is working - no flickering, button is there, etc. I just can't get it work in conjunction with ANY script..

Could I just be using the code wrong?

Direct X is definitely fine.
    If your Direct-X is working fine, and nothing else is, it is probably something on your part? Does it work for you in OpenGL mode? Without this information, there isn't really anyway I can help.

If it works in OpenGL and not Direct-X, the only thing I can think of is that colours are different. According to others, the colours are the same though.. :l
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

There has been a few times when restarting a script w/o smart open that it will give me the waiting 5 minutes message.. I should have just waited for it to take the screeny but after restarting smart a few times it starts to work again

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information