Thread: Looking for a SCAR Script writer!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Default Looking for a SCAR Script writer!

Looking for a script writer looking for a new challenge, or I am willing to pay per script you write depending on difficulty. Scripts will be for the below game, it is similar to RSC but it is a Russian made non browser based game, to play you must download it and launch the engine from the desktop. You can also make decent $ selling the ingame currency through Western Union or PP, etc etc.

Anyways looking for a good script writer who has free time and wouldn't mind writing some scripts for me and showing me a little bit about SCAR but I am also willing to pay you for a set of scripts or per script...

Thank you for your time, if I posted this in the wrong area just let me know.

PM me with inquiry's

You can google the game, "AW Planet"

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

If you want a SCAR script maybe head over to SCAR's forums: http://forums.scar-divi.com/
    We use Simba here.

Also you can't sell or buy scripts here, you'll need to go to other websites for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

sorry about that! well if SIMBA works just as well or similar to SCAR and would work on my game and someone wants to make a script(s) for it then I would really appreciate it!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

129 players, testing phase? doubt you can make cash there. I have tried to make some cash scripting for not so much popular games and what can i say. There is no way you can make decent cash for anything bellow 500k or so players unless making private script for ones person use, but still then he doesnt pay you enought cause often they are chineese or kids like 12 year old and their capability even in 3rd world country of paying compared for time spent is ridiculous. Have made like 50$ once in like 140 hours spent. Even where i live i earn those precious 2$ per hour haha...Also other problem in less populated games is: if you bot certain activity, it becomes ridiculously high suply and low demant, I have tried few for example at first it looked like 5$ per hour but after night second sale it crashed to like 4 cents per hour lol. No big demand no earning. Every other game above 500k users or so is heavily boted by profesional mostly chineese botters and even if you farm it you take into account electricity which isnt for free after all and you get left with cents. Rs isnt so bad nowdays in rs3 i often make my 2nd salary botting, and no worth to wander and look anywhere else and waste precious time i could spend on rs, because rs is stable market, stable money.

Thread Information