Thread: [PkHonor] Script suggestions?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Default [PkHonor] Script suggestions?

So I'm sort of running dry on what to script for on PkHonor.I do have an herblore script finished but I'm not sure how many people actually want herb xp.

If anyone has a suggestion on what skill or anything I should make a script for, let me know. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hunter script (the dashing kebbits that most ppl do till imps would be very useful)
    Mining of all sorts obviously useful
    Woodcutting at the skilling area mahoganies and mages with options to burn or bank logs

By the way very nice scripts. Maybe you should add to first post that you need to enable new style game menus, because it took me a while to figure out why it wasn't working.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rubyyy View Post
    Hunter script (the dashing kebbits that most ppl do till imps would be very useful)
    Mining of all sorts obviously useful
    Woodcutting at the skilling area mahoganies and mages with options to burn or bank logs

By the way very nice scripts. Maybe you should add to first post that you need to enable new style game menus, because it took me a while to figure out why it wasn't working.
    Oops haha, thanks, I'll include that in my instructions from now on.

I think I'll do mining next,what ores should be mined? Just coal? And I don't want mahoganies to be over chopped and have them crash, because at the moment it's a great way to make money. Maybe in a few weeks

Thanks for the suggestions

EDIT: I was messing around with new and old style and I literally can't tell a difference, where's the change at?

EDIT2: I just figured out which settings to use in order for SRL-OSR's text finding to work with PkHonor! Hooray

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

@koryperson;

I have 99% accurate chooseoption reading for pk honor choose options:

You will soon be able to use Uptext/chooseoption for this server if you need it :d

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koryperson View Post
    Oops haha, thanks, I'll include that in my instructions from now on.

I think I'll do mining next,what ores should be mined? Just coal? And I don't want mahoganies to be over chopped and have them crash, because at the moment it's a great way to make money. Maybe in a few weeks

Thanks for the suggestions

EDIT: I was messing around with new and old style and I literally can't tell a difference, where's the change at?

EDIT2: I just figured out which settings to use in order for SRL-OSR's text finding to work with PkHonor! Hooray
    Hmm, not sure why, but your hero script started working for me only after I changed to the new menus. Strange.

As for mining, coal in the mining guild is probably the first priority, although crafting guild gold ore is also a nice thing, especially if it could smelt the bars there as well, it would be useful for construction leveling.

Other things that may be useful are gold leaf making in crafting guild, plank making at seers.

Also, a great way for new players (or not so new) to make money is making and alching ring of recoils, I made my first several hundred mills on this serv that way, but this script would be complex to make as it requires:
    -buying sapphires from store in edgeville and banking
    -cutting sapphires
    -making rings
    -enchanting rings
    -alching rings (well autoclicker could accomplish this easily so not necessary)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Well all you have to do to get ChooseOption to work is go to the settings and change game menus to OFF. It changes it back to the 07 right clicking menu. I'll now be using SRL-OSR in all my scripts because a lot of it is compatible with PkHonor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Also, a great way for new players (or not so new) to make money is making and alching ring of recoils, I made my first several hundred mills on this serv that way, but this script would be complex to make as it requires:
    -cutting sapphires
    -making rings
    -enchanting rings

PLEASE MAKE one of these

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kozs View Post
    -cutting sapphires
    -making rings
    -enchanting rings

PLEASE MAKE one of these
    I don't think I'd make one big script that does all of these lmao.... That's be a few thousand lines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I don't think I'd make one big script that does all of these lmao.... That's be a few thousand lines.
    Make one for rings, we can use the ghost mouse for the rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

-House tab maker
    -Rune bar smither @ prem skill
    -Manta/rocktail fisher @ prem skill
    Don't know if this would be possible, but a script that can buy any item from a store in ::shops and bank, buy and bank, etc.

just some ones i could use
    Last edited by Hayden PKH; 01-31-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden PKH View Post
    -House tab maker
    -Rune bar smither @ prem skill
    -Manta/rocktail fisher @ prem skill
    Don't know if this would be possible, but a script that can buy any item from a store in ::shops and bank, buy and bank, etc.

just some ones i could use
    The house tab maker is done, I'll make it public soon. The problem with the smithing is that the anvil has no text when you put your mouse over it :\ which makes it a little difficult, but I have a buggy version of it. And the fisher is currently being worked on, I started it yesterday xD

I'll finish the fisher and release that first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

1. Mahogany Chopper/Banker
    2. Mahogany Plank Maker
    3. Ring of Recoil Maker
    4. Ring of Recoil Enchanter
    5. Idk what else lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDbt View Post
    1. Mahogany Chopper/Banker
    2. Mahogany Plank Maker
    3. Ring of Recoil Maker
    4. Ring of Recoil Enchanter
    5. Idk what else lol
    I could make two separate scripts for both the ring of recoil tasks, then just release them at the same time. I'll do this once I release the house tab maker. Thanks for the suggestion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

I will no longer be taking script suggestions as I have been Ip-Banned on PkHonor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I will no longer be taking script suggestions as I have been Ip-Banned on PkHonor.

sorry to hear

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Get a vpn

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    Get a vpn
    Nah, I've been playing this server for a few years now, so I'd rather have the ability to play than write scripts for it :\

Thread Information