Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [OSR][Reflection]Basic Scripting and Setup Guide

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lollol012 View Post
    Oh ya, it was in my own include lol.

Anyway, it doesn't work atm when I try to walk in Yanille.

Doesn't work individually either.

I'll clarify, this is the path from the bank to the house portal.
    I also found a new one with path_maker, it didn't work either.
    Didnt work for me either the last few days. Try to replace it with R_PerfectPath

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)

Oh ya, it was in my own include lol.

Anyway, it doesn't work atm when I try to walk in Yanille

Doesn't work individually either.

I'll clarify, this is the path from the bank to the house portal.
    I also found a new one with path_maker, it didn't work either.
    are you sure all the points are on the minimap? the points have to be visible on the minimap before it can walk to it.

if so you might just have to delte the reflection include as its out dated and redownload from google code. ive had similiar issues and this solved it https://code.google.com/p/osrreflection/source/browse/

View my OSR Script Repository!

Botted to max
    Guides: How to Report Bugs to the Scripter
    ~~~~ Moved to Java. Currently Lurking ~~~~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Suddenly it works again. Strange, really. Perhaps there is a glitch in Yanille itself. I'll test it a bit later.

Edit: Now it randomly doesn't work again, somewhere else. I got no idea what's going on.
    Last edited by lollol012; 02-22-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Suddenly it works again. Strange, really. Perhaps there is a glitch in Yanille itself. I'll test it a bit later.
    No lol... Its called reflection haha. It breaks everytime rs updates it will break until we update it
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    No lol... Its called reflection haha. It breaks everytime rs updates it will break until we update it
    No, it's not the hooks. The pathmaker works perfectly, it's just that when I run R_WalkPath it writes "Sucessfully Executed" and does absolutely nothing. And returns "true", no less. I still don't understand how to replicate this error, it just ranodmly started again.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

No, it's not the hooks. The pathmaker works perfectly, it's just that when I run R_WalkPath it writes "Sucessfully Executed" and does absolutely nothing. And returns "true", no less. I still don't understand how to replicate this error, it just ranodmly started again.
    Then the first point is obviously not on the mini map. You should make the points 5 tiles apart
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Then the first point is obviously not on the mini map. You should make the points 5 tiles apart
    I know how it usually is, but this time, it's clearly on the minimap - I try it when it's 3/4/5/6 tiles away from me, and it gives the same result.
    Obviously, I tested it with an array of a single point first, which was the first and the last point, and was a few tiles away from me..

This happened with points I've used before, and also with new points PathMaker calculated. All of them in range.
    Also, when a point wasn't on the minimap beforehand, it used to wait a bit before returning "false". Now it just returns true without doing a thing, almost instantly.
    I'll test more later, it's strange, but it's definitely an actual glitch, even if it happens under very specific conditions.
    Last edited by lollol012; 02-22-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)

I know how it usually is, but this time, it's clearly on the minimap - I try it when it's 3/4/5/6 tiles away from me, and it gives the same result.
    Obviously, I tested it with an array of a single point first, which was the first and the last point, and was a few tiles away from me..

This happened with points I've used before, and also with new points PathMaker calculated. All of them in range.
    Also, when a point wasn't on the minimap beforehand, it used to wait a bit before returning "false". Now it just returns true without doing a thing, almost instantly.
    I'll test more later, it's strange, but it's definitely an actual glitch, even if it happens under very specific conditions.
    try using blindwalk, you wont need any of the points on the minimap. might help pin point the problem. my walking was bugging out yesterday but elfyyy said the include was outdated so i dissabled all the walking and i dont have any spare accounts to test it again- got a 10+ hour proggy going :P

View my OSR Script Repository!

Botted to max
    Guides: How to Report Bugs to the Scripter
    ~~~~ Moved to Java. Currently Lurking ~~~~

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

I discovered that when declaring the numerical tile points (X-Tile, Y-Tile) you must declare it as a Point before you add (X-Tile, Y-Tile) IE -
    Code:
    R_NearTile(Point(1234,1234));//Notice that it states it as a point here prior to the cords being used (This is needed ANYWHERE there is a TPoint being asked for
    R_WalkPath([Point(1234,1234)]);//Notice here there are brackets wrapped around the Point (or points(usually need brackets if there is a possibility for more then one Tpoint)) without brackets you just get a parameter error(if the brackets are needed)
    I figured that since it really isn't mentioned as to how you 'operate' the TPoints it may be helpful to others to add this when talking about Tiles or Mapwalking in the OP.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Just added Objects to the guide! Currently working on adding the new MapWalk functions and the Misc functions!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Just throwing this out there, if any of y'all got an account in an 07 random, you should PM me the details of it. I'll write up a solver.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Just throwing this out there, if any of y'all got an account in an 07 random, you should PM me the details of it. I'll write up a solver.
    is this a dream?

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoe View Post
    is this a dream?
    I was literally just thinking that haha. There's a definite reason that I wrote in the antirandoms part to pm me or Meerkat your account info!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Tried using Anti_Randoms, currently unusible. Every random it finds, it writes
    Progress Report:
    [Reflection Anti-Randoms] Dr Jekyll random detected! Solving...
    Error: Out Of Range at line 439

Happened with 2 randoms today.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Nice guide, will report on any issues i need help with

edit: can you add an example for object clicking please? like agility obstacles/bank booths would really appreciate it.
    Quit gaming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Have to report that the Drill Demon solver, R_SolveDD, doesn't work for whatever reason.

It detected the event successfully, but did not start solving, just stood.
    Had to replace it with DD_Solve in your include for it to solve it. (DD_Solve is the normal solver)

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Have to report that the Drill Demon solver, R_SolveDD, doesn't work for whatever reason.

It detected the event successfully, but did not start solving, just stood.
    Had to replace it with DD_Solve in your include for it to solve it. (DD_Solve is the normal solver)
    Alright, yeah your the second person who has said that. So something apparently happened. Seeing as I don't play RS the only way I can work on any of the randoms is if I am given an account in a random to work on a solver for. So next time if you get in one, if you could pm or skype me, I could work on it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

i get the error whenever i try a script dunno why

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba'

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wister1 View Post
    i get the error whenever i try a script dunno why

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba'
    Because you are running a script that uses al_functions. As this has nothing to do with reflection, this isn't the proper place to post this, you can go to my pest control script in my sig to download the include for Al

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Because you are running a script that uses al_functions. As this has nothing to do with reflection, this isn't the proper place to post this, you can go to my pest control script in my sig to download the include for Al
    sorry just started reading about OSR scripts, thanks alot for the answer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

this is when i run the test script to check reflection..

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Interaction.simba(164:13): Variable 'Result' never used at line 163
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Interaction.simba(402:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 401
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Interaction.simba(402:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 401
    [Error] (10:3): Identifier expected at line 10
    Compiling failed.

any idea what I've done wrong? I've followed the guide, installed the reflection following the guide, and still am struggling. I just returned from a 2 year break a few weeks ago and just started back into simba, so I'm a little confused right now, but hopefully I can get this resolved and start using simba

Thanks in advance for any advice =]
    I Bot because no one has created a bot for life yet .

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy63 View Post
    this is when i run the test script to check reflection..

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Interaction.simba(164:13): Variable 'Result' never used at line 163
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Interaction.simba(402:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 401
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Interaction.simba(402:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 401
    [Error] (10:3): Identifier expected at line 10
    Compiling failed.

any idea what I've done wrong? I've followed the guide, installed the reflection following the guide, and still am struggling. I just returned from a 2 year break a few weeks ago and just started back into simba, so I'm a little confused right now, but hopefully I can get this resolved and start using simba

Thanks in advance for any advice =]
    Check your interpreter: Script > Interpreter

Needs to be PascalScript.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

ok double checked and it is set to PascalScript. On the reflection test I am still getting an error:

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\reflecttest.simba(10:3): Identifier expected at line 10
    Compiling failed.

and when i try to run draynor willow banker i get this:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Sk1nyNerds [PRO] Draynor Willow Banker.simba(21:14): Syntax error at line 21

any ideas?
    I Bot because no one has created a bot for life yet .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Since last night I've been getting this problem for all reflection scripts

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\MapWalk.simba(518:11): Unknown identifier 'R_FindNormalRandoms' at line 518
    Compiling failed.
    Is there a official section to report reflection bugs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ry0240 View Post
    Since last night I've been getting this problem for all reflection scripts

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\MapWalk.simba(518:11): Unknown identifier 'R_FindNormalRandoms' at line 518
    Compiling failed.
    Is there a official section to report reflection bugs?
    i have this problem too. on scripts that used to work no less

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information