Thread: What makes simba any better than a java bot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

Default What makes simba any better than a java bot

How is simba less detectable then java bots?

java bots spend a lot more time making their bots human like..

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unfold View Post

Well first off, they spend very little time in making their bots detectable, it's really not the goal of a java bot. The main difference is the fact that in an injection java bot, the bot has to modify the runescape client in order to get the values of various objects/npcs/whatever. Simba only looks at the client and determines what to do according to the colors on the screen. So, for the most part, simba see's what a human can see, where a java bot can see npc's through walls, can read your hp/run without going to the tab ect.... As a result, java bots are typically more accurate and can run for longer periods of time, but the ban rate is literally exponentially higher that with a color bot. Oh also, the mouse movements on a java bot are almost non existent, it just moves immediately to where it wants to click, very un human like.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

The goal of your typical Java reflection/injection bot (powerbot, tribot, osbot, etc), is to have 100% efficiency. Know things the instant they happen, react instantly, and be perfect. That's great for gold and even experience rates. However it is, by the nature of the situation, inhuman. NOBODY is 100% efficient, perfect, or able to see things off screen. You simply can't. Simba acts as a human does and only knows what is directly visible. Likewise, far more work happens in SRL to make the code more and more human-like, which includes mistakes. People make mistakes, and thus mistakes can and have been added on purpose (alongside self-fixing), which is something I've never seen handled in any java based bot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    What do you mean humanlike? For OSR or RS3? I believe this answers your question:

holy is that recent ?

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

holy is that recent ?
    haha no back during the last few months of rs2 when there weren't so many graphical glitches

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

they are both detectable, personally i like simba better. both have measures of anti-ban but no bot is ban proof (supposedly Robotzindisguise is a perfect bot, unbannable, undetectable designed by some college graduate programmer/developer as good as the one's jagex has, and uses realistic movement and a whole bunch of fancy stuff) i personally never tried them since they are pretty expensive, but that is what i have heard/they claim on their website..

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

With Powerbot the chances are higher of being banned because of the fact they a lot of people use it while with simba not that many people use it causing the bans to much lower then powerbot also bot smart or you have a higher chance of getting banned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Im not a pro at this so dont quote me on anything I say but as people said a injection has to alter the client to grab values etc, reflection however needs only to load the applet into your own frame and grab the canvas. Which is basically whats simba does already if you use color or reflection, that means your average reflection bot shouldn't be more detectable than simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

both detectable. I still learning simba,because the SRL forum better then other java's.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I dnt knw why but I like t use simba because account wont get banned easily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It depends on who coded the Java Bots and the Simba Bots
    All the bots created by exceptional coders are usually on the same level of functioning as eachother.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [_] 23 ______] View Post
    It depends on who coded the Java Bots and the Simba Bots
    All the bots created by exceptional coders are usually on the same level of functioning as eachother.

Please stop grave digging and spamming. Look at the date of the last reply on the thread.. "2016"..

No more of:

I don't want to have to send you to the shadow realm.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My bad.
    Last edited by [_] 23 ______]; 02-24-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally, I prefer SCAR but it's outdated. This is the closest thing to it, and I love it better because I can adjust as needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I prefer the first one. But it is rather complicated to work with it further.

Thread Information