Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AshamanLividFarm

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Sometimes it does not click the bottom left plant in the corner. I'm not sure why, it fertilizes the soil, but does not cure the plant.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Sometimes it does not click the bottom left plant in the corner. I'm not sure why, it fertilizes the soil, but does not cure the plant.
    Run that bad boy in debug mode for me and hook me up with a picture of that plant as well!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Pretty cool Ashaman, job well done. Does this script use OGL models for determining which strain a diseased plant is? I'm glad to see another script available for this minigame, it was surely in demand since RS3.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Run that bad boy in debug mode for me and hook me up with a picture of that plant as well!
    Not a problem, will post when it happens again!

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

it seems to have a lot of false positives for spots, IE it mouses over a bunch of plots/plants for no reason

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Pretty cool Ashaman, job well done. Does this script use OGL models for determining which strain a diseased plant is? I'm glad to see another script available for this minigame, it was surely in demand since RS3.
    Nope just the similar method as you used to use, based on which box the plant is in

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    it seems to have a lot of false positives for spots, IE it mouses over a bunch of plots/plants for no reason
    Hmm I haven't seen or heard of that at all... Mind posting a screeny of it? Edit: Hmm can't reproduce atm on ogl or directx mode...
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 02-06-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

You guys make sure you're screen looks like mine in OP... zoomed out smallest chatbox etc. or i keel u

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

You guys make sure you're screen looks like mine in OP... zoomed out smallest chatbox etc. or i keel u
    hard to post a screenie of mouse-overs. I did turn debug on and got spam bombed with debug.

want to teamviewer? i can do a presentation and present my display.

your script ran for 12 minutes before sitting all night long stuck... I pm'd you details i don't like posting on the forums. This is something i'm gonnna use a bit so i'll help troubleshoot :P

EDIT:

Okay, here's a screenie. The script successfully fertilized each patch and cured 2 plants. However, it never cured the 3rd plant and went through loops of check different plots for mouseover text until the next livid cycle. Just looks botty:

HERE are two more pics. It never got the last livid and it also found false positives a lot. I'm running with dx debug enabled so i can see what is happening better.

last edit:
    video showing two false positives. sometimes there are many more. it always loops over the false positives until the livid cycle repeats.

I took a video. right after the vid it logged out and quit. I didn't see it log out so i don't know what happened. at anyrate, here's the debug:
    Progress Report:
    -- TPlayer.login()
    ---- TPlayer.loginToLobby()
    ------ Entering username...
    ------ Entering password...
    ------ WARNING: Unknown login string: "\?IJlll\rPII\lJ Ill\\-I uuuu \4\Ill\l via \aI uyuuvwa ; ,1-Innuuv

General Audio

Hover over options to find out more about them.

Channel: m Mono '3‘ Stereo Global mute:

Use the sliders to change volume levels.

Music

ID

ID

Sound Effects

ID

Ambient Sounds

Voice Over

(E

E]

E]

E]

B]

"
    ------ HINT: Please report this issue in the SRL bugs section of the forum
    -------- Saving screenshot: unknown_login_count.png
    ------ Login response: One minute as passed...
    ------ WARNING: TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Failed to find any vaild bounds
    -------- TRSActionBar.__find(): result = false
    ------ TPlayer.logout()
    -------- Waiting for login screen...
    ---------- TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 334}
    ---------- TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 37)
    ---------- Dynamic interfaces have been set.
    ------ TPlayer.logout(): True
    -------- All players inactive...
    ---- TPlayer.loginToLobby(): False
    -- TPlayer.login(): False
    -- Freeing the minimap mask
    -- Succesfully freed SMART[2960]
    -- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
    Successfully executed.
    Last edited by footballjds; 02-06-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

getting too much info...

Is your farmgrid off or?? since it isn't a perfect birds eye view of the game you may need to create 3 rows of boxes instead of a gridbox... I'd be interested in hearing more. I'll read into your script a bit.

Last edited by footballjds; 02-06-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

ahh decrease your chatbox size to smallest. that's probably it! need to add to instructions and doublecheck zoomedout

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

ahh decrease your chatbox size to smallest. that's probably it! need to add to instructions and doublecheck zoomedout
    i generally make it as small as possible while still covering the black void... otherwise i'd have to edit the game screen and that would throw EVERYTHING off(off center for other scripts by stretching playing area), no?

edit:

making the chatbox smaller just reveals black unless like i said i actually edit the game interface. Which i'm not going to do just to use one script.
    I did try it though, gridboxes are still off and player position changes things stretch so i'm not into changing the game play area size per script.

EDIT:
    Your script just opened the home tele interface. no idea how, but the script was still running when i took this screeny:

I need to get back to work so i'll stop testing this for now. thanks for looking into this stuff asha

since the camera will never be perfectly north i don't know why you chose to use gridBox? Why not have search areas based on the boundry around the alotments? looks like that'd be easy:

I'm interested rectangles that don't have to be aligned. Tboxes are so limited.
    Last edited by footballjds; 02-06-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

haha i have no idea how you are getting it to do this...

all ya have to do to move the chatbox is unlock interfaces, drag down chatbox down, drag action bar down, then re-lock... and it still looks like you may not be zoomed out all the way... try scrolling that middle mouse button down some more.. going to add that to the setup procedures

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

haha i have no idea how you are getting it to do this...

all ya have to do to move the chatbox is unlock interfaces, drag down chatbox down, drag action bar down, then re-lock... and it still looks like you may not be zoomed out all the way... try scrolling that middle mouse button down some more.. going to add that to the setup procedures
    oh trust me, i've scrolled out the entire way. Do you have teamviewer? you can hijack my keyboard and mouse and see for yourself.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

oh trust me, i've scrolled out the entire way. Do you have teamviewer? you can hijack my keyboard and mouse and see for yourself.
    Naw not at work, I can do it later tonight though. All I can say is that for those who setup the script right those gridboxes should be perfectly over the spots :/ based on your pic either you edited the gridbox or something is up w/ your interface/not zoomed in all the way... but we can just figure it out tonight

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Naw not at work, I can do it later tonight though. All I can say is that for those who setup the script right those gridboxes should be perfectly over the spots :/ based on your pic either you edited the gridbox or something is up w/ your interface/not zoomed in all the way... but we can just figure it out tonight
    i didn't edit anything in your script. right after you created the gridbox put:

smartImage.drawBoxes(farmGrid, false, -1);
    wait(1000);//So i could see it before you re-drew things.

I assume that any script on SRL can be run if you select the "old school" layout and don't touch ANYTHING else. However, for your script i did test making the chatbox smaller.
    Maybe you've edited your gameplay area before?

I see this is kind of bothering you as we don't know what the issue is and it works for others, often.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

i didn't edit anything in your script. right after you created the gridbox put:

smartImage.drawBoxes(farmGrid, false, -1);
    wait(1000);//So i could see it before you re-drew things.

I assume that any script on SRL can be run if you select the "old school" layout and don't touch ANYTHING else. However, for your script i did test making the chatbox smaller.
    Maybe you've edited your gameplay area before?

I see this is kind of bothering you as we don't know what the issue is and it works for others, often.
    haha yeah I'm not sure what would be causing that and I really don't think it's the chatbox. Kevin was having the same issue last night and it was just b/c of the zoom (he really wasn't zoomed all the way out...), but we can check it out tonight :/

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

-v1.1 Added automatic zoom, removed a few unused stuff
    so it will try to zoom out during setup or something?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Make sure you're using the correct camera movement, there is 2 options under Controls, Classic and RS3. I've been using Classic because that's what ashaman is using based on the 1st picture on the 1st page.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nubzor View Post
    Make sure you're using the correct camera movement, there is 2 options under Controls, Classic and RS3. I've been using Classic because that's what ashaman is using based on the 1st picture on the 1st page.
    What the heck who knew about that haha. Does rs3 one not zoom out as much?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Classic is abit tilted, RS3 is more on top of the character than usual, thats why the grid is having problems.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nubzor View Post
    What the heck who knew about that haha. Does rs3 one not zoom out as much?
    we need a standard for SRL and i'll add it to the RS3 settings.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

we need a standard for SRL and i'll add it to the RS3 settings.
    Yeah we do that is annoying I had no idea there was a different option. Does one look better than the other? All of my mainscreen search bounds/edits to bounds are based off the oldschool method I guess.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Yeah we do that is annoying I had no idea there was a different option. Does one look better than the other? All of my mainscreen search bounds/edits to bounds are based off the oldschool method I guess.
    did you specify classic? rs3 was defaulted on my account. every script i've written or done anything SRL related with was with rs3 zoom... dammit, i never noticed this before.. this could explain a LOT...

Asha, I suggest whichever has the best "birds eye view" be the default. even if i have to re-write mainscreen stuff.

@Nubzor, thanks a TON for pointing this out to us, invaluable information!!!!

EDIT:
    I think RS3 should be the default camera style. Has a higher possible angle
    Last edited by footballjds; 02-07-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

I may have switched it to back when we first started using srl6 - I assume b/c we were switching to oldschool and figured that was included... but that's just a maybe I don't even remember changing it

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information