Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] ClarityEsswraith

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RlagkRud View Post
    May I suggest using XP to detect siphoning instead of pixel shift?
    I have a runespan script I'm using and I've found that checking to see if XP is changing is much more consistent than pixel shift.
    The script originally checked for XP gain and I found this dramatically reduced XP/hr in comparison to the current two methods. Unless you are using a different kind of XP check than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by lolrofllmaox View Post
    I also get a bug where my character will stand still and do nothing. It usually happens after the Death Esswraith is killed twice, after which the program will display "Unable to successfully click on an esswraith." I use OpenGL and specify that on the program.

Attachment 22936
    The color search is probably not as perfected for Death esswraiths as it is for souls. Try grabbing your own colors with ACA, if that doesn't work I'll get to adding a better color range soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stayon View Post
    I've been using this to siphon souls and it's been working perfectly. I can't post a proggy though because it's not calculating the XP correctly.
    Thanks! Make sure your inventory looks like the picture in the first post, i.e. soul runes are in the slot as shown in the picture. Or edit the slot number to check in the script. Actually in the next update I'll either add DTMs for each rune, or the ability to specify what slot your runes are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Working pretty well on the Soul Esswraiths.

The only problem I encountered was it running out of essences a few times and just standing there.

It's probably a good idea to collect around 400ish before starting the script.

Thanks
    Shouldn't happen with the wait-until-esswraith dies method, since that gives you +50 essence every time. What I usually do is wait-until-esswraith dies until I have 1-2k essence and then I switch it over to the timed method for better XP/hr.

I've started to work a bit on nodes. They're tricky but I should be able to roll them out soon.
    Last edited by Clarity; 02-17-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Sorry, I should have read better! I'll try that again, not sure if update broke colors yet.
    Upkeep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Sorry for asking, but the death esswraith isn't detected like 25-30% of the time, maybe you could get some more logs on them? Works perfectly fine on the others though
    And on another note, The death esswraith has the same color as the earth essling, this is what messes up alot of times

Edit: Nvm, just saw what you told another guy, that you have to add in your own color script thingies, would you bother explaining me how i'd do this
    Last edited by pepijnvd; 02-17-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pepijnvd View Post
    Sorry for asking, but the death esswraith isn't detected like 25-30% of the time, maybe you could get some more logs on them? Works perfectly fine on the others though
    And on another note, The death esswraith has the same color as the earth essling, this is what messes up alot of times

Edit: Nvm, just saw what you told another guy, that you have to add in your own color script thingies, would you bother explaining me how i'd do this
    @bonsai wrote a very helpful mini tutorial on using the ACA tool to create your own color information. But I will be updating the script with better colors soon, accounting for conflicts with other creatures such as esslings.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....23#post1271523

Until then, apologies for the issue. I designed the script exclusively for souls at first, the color search there is flawless as far as I know.
    Last edited by Clarity; 02-24-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Very nice script! Like the other users said it's having a few problems detecting the death esswraith after die. I will try find the correct ACA colors even though I only have 1 account to test it on.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roko View Post
    Very nice script! Like the other users said it's having a few problems detecting the death esswraith after die. I will try find the correct ACA colors even though I only have 1 account to test it on.
    I am currently in the process of updating my Barrows script, and once that is done I will direct my attention to improving the death and blood esswraith detection, promise!
    In the meantime you may want to try adding your own colors information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    I am currently in the process of updating my Barrows script, and once that is done I will direct my attention to improving the death and blood esswraith detection, promise!
    In the meantime you may want to try adding your own colors information.
    Hehe yes, thanks alot man! I've got it to work perfectly after spending an hour learning ACA and having lots of different entries. Works perfectly now great script !

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roko View Post
    Hehe yes, thanks alot man! I've got it to work perfectly after spending an hour learning ACA and having lots of different entries. Works perfectly now great script !
    Glad to hear that, best of luck with your levelling!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Noticed a pixelshift issue. If using the wait-until-dead method, make sure you wear a cape when running this script!
    Finally hit 99 RC using my script. Post any progress reports if you got em!
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-01-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

When I try to do method 1 (slower method) it just clicks once randomly on the screen and spits out this continually in the debug (without actually siphoning):

10 | == ClarityDebug == | Using Esswraith Tolerance: 17
    11 | == ClarityDebug == | 369
    12 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    13 | == ClarityDebug == | 388
    14 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    15 | == ClarityDebug == | Failsafe timer expired.
    16 | == ClarityDebug == | 951
    17 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    18 | == ClarityDebug == | 298
    19 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    20 | == ClarityDebug == | 363
    21 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    22 | == ClarityDebug == | 401
    23 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    24 | == ClarityDebug == | 411
    25 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    26 | == ClarityDebug == | 299
    27 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    28 | == ClarityDebug == | 319
    29 | == ClarityDebug == | We are siphoning.
    But method 2 detects and clicks perfectly. I just always seem to run out of essence on method 2, cause the esswraiths like live forever lol.
    My Scripts: DWT Iron Miner

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

When I try to do method 1 (slower method) it just clicks once randomly on the screen and spits out this continually in the debug (without actually siphoning):

But method 2 detects and clicks perfectly. I just always seem to run out of essence on method 2, cause the esswraiths like live forever lol.
    The pixelshift threshold seems to be very different for you then. Try experimenting with raising or lowering the threshold, it may be different based on what you are wearing?
    That's intentional with Method 2, you're supposed to use that when you have a massive stock of essence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply. I tried messing with the pixel shift but had no luck.

Is there a way to make the faster method click on the esswraith less frequently? (since this method works perfectly for me)

I had a skim through the script, but couldn't see where to change it.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply. I tried messing with the pixel shift but had no luck.

Is there a way to make the faster method click on the esswraith less frequently? (since this method works perfectly for me)

I had a skim through the script, but couldn't see where to change it.
    The wait time is user specified in declarePlayers
    Simba Code:
    resetWaitTime     := 25000;   //wait time before choosing another esswraith.
    25000 means it will click on an esswraith again after 20-30 seconds (random).
    I will look into fixing up the other method.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Oh haha, thanks for that I'll try it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

OK I have this working - To I think Solidus on page 1 - I had the same issue initially and SMART had decoupled, so closing samba and restarting it fixed that for me.

Has anyone got the paint working in DirectX mode? It doesn't work for me with this script, nor the divination one, one either of my two PCs set up.

Cheers

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imscaredtolosemymain View Post
    OK I have this working - To I think Solidus on page 1 - I had the same issue initially and SMART had decoupled, so closing samba and restarting it fixed that for me.

Has anyone got the paint working in DirectX mode? It doesn't work for me with this script, nor the divination one, one either of my two PCs set up.

Cheers
    The DX plugin is in beta and sometimes the paint doesn't work, do you see the paint occasionally with fade in/fade out, or not at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imscaredtolosemymain View Post

Same as me, very very rarely the paint will show up - but it disappears again if I stop and start the script (any script using directX).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

My paint almost never shows - most likely as I usually start the script, let SMART start, then switch it off to log on manually (paranoid much?).

Once out of maybe 100 attempts, the Div script showed up some blank boxes, but usually nothing. I used to be able to do my own progress reports in the plain text box in simba, but haven't looked at that again, yet.

don't worry about it - I was just curious if it was me only - did I not read somewhere that there are two different versions of the beta includes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

My paint almost never shows - most likely as I usually start the script, let SMART start, then switch it off to log on manually (paranoid much?).
    Haha, I used to do that when I first joined this site. I don't think that's the cause of it though.

You should definitely try making your own progress report I made a nubby one in a few minutes so I could keep track of xp.

Checkout one of Ashaman's scripts if you have trouble making it.

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
    | Time running: 1 Hours, 33 Minutes and 52 Seconds |
    | Exp Earned: 64,682 Exp/Hour: 41,340 |
    |__________________________________________|

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

yeah I have added that this morning in 5 mins using writeln.

Not sure I prefer the way it works out XP from what is in the inventory - can we not get exp from the exp counters anymore?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thanks Clarity!

I think I prefer counters as I seems to suit they way I use the script better - I have it running behind everything on my works pc and I flick back and fore, enabling/disabling smart to perform my own little manual randoms, or talking etc. if I take from a pool while doing this, it messes up the counter somehow.

maybe its just what I am used to from early last year (I had a simba holiday) - I'm not saying your way is worse, more that I didn't know you could do it that way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Death essraiths dont work at all :/ is there a guide for editing the colors at all?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

i have problems with the six hour fix :/
    it just won't kill the process.
    only if i stop the script and play it again, then it detects that the session has ended and starts a new one :/

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luxrath View Post
    Death essraiths dont work at all :/ is there a guide for editing the colors at all?
    Haven't touched this script in ages so I'd expect the colors may have changed at some point. Do you have the ACA tool?
    Quote Originally Posted by gawain View Post
    i have problems with the six hour fix :/
    it just won't kill the process.
    only if i stop the script and play it again, then it detects that the session has ended and starts a new one :/
    Hmm, I haven't experienced that, perhaps someone with a better tech background has an explanation? :\

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information