Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RS3] Citadel Tier 7 Loom Crafter

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Default [RS3] Citadel Tier 7 Loom Crafter

Hey guys I made this script today since I was too lazy to cap at my citadel. Hopefully you can find it useful and an easy way to cap. I could make it faster but this ran smooth and logged out once it capped so I found it nice enough. It will read 2700 right and logout when cap is reached! Please read the setup and look at the picture. Any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Colors have only been tested a few times, if you run into troubles I'll spend some time trying to update that.

Found this useful for myself as capping can be bothersome and it's almost ~250k free crafting xp a week which is nice.

Version Log:
    v1.0 : - Initial Release

v1.1 : - Added automatic animation support that should be universal
    - Fixed colors
    - Removed Tesseract and just using colors + chatbox for resource cap, currently working
    - No more waits and misclicks, should be pretty smooth
    - Screenshots saved to simba folder when script completes
    MAKE SURE YOU SET UP YOUR BOT CORRECTLY
    Simba Code:
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////--Citadel Loom--///////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////--By: Brotein--//////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //                                  Read Me!!!                                //
    // - Script has only been tested with tier 7 plot only for Loom, don't know   //
    //   how well others will work.                                               //
    //                                                                            //
    // - Instructions for setup                                                   //
    //   1. Log in manually, go to your cit loom plot.                            //
    //   2. Set camera type to RS3, zoom all the way out, face north, and set the //
    //      camera angle as high as possible.                                     //
    //   3. Stand at righth side of the South most loom, FACING NORTH.            //
    //   4. Try to bot with no other clan members at plot, don't know how it will //
    //      handle with other people around.                                      //
    //   5. Have your citadel tab open so that the resource cap is visible        //
    //   6. Make sure player is started at bottom right of loom, FACING NORTH!    //

Picture for setup: MAKE SURE YOU ARE FACING NORTH WHEN YOU START OR IT WON'T DETECT THE ANIMATIONS

*Edit*
    If the script is detecting you are doing the loom animation when you are idle you either didn't set up the character right or you are wearing something that is throwing it off. Make sure you aren't wearing something with particle effects. Also don't wear anything close to the color of the loom . I also recommend botting when no one else is around so it doesn't have to wait for loom reset because of a clanmate.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

At the moment it just does one click on the loom before logging out. For some reason it seems put out
    'Looking for Loom
    Found Loom!
    Done Waiting
    Current Resource Cap: 6!/2700
    Done capping '

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Hmmm, I guess just comment out lines 110-116
    Simba Code:
    //CompareCap := AnsiCompareStr(ResourceCap, CAPOUT);
        //if CompareCap = 1 then
        //  begin
        //    writeLn('Done capping :)');
        //    players[currentPlayer].logout();
        //    terminateScript;
        //  end;

You are just going to have to stop it once it caps. I can't look at this until next week unfortunately since I have capped out already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Commenting out those lines makes it work as intended, thankfully. Thank you for the script! Is it possible that you could just have it count how many times it's successfully woven cloth, since weaving always increases the units by 3.12/2700 and just have it stop once it's done 866 repetitions?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sculpt0r View Post
    Commenting out those lines makes it work as intended, thankfully. Thank you for the script! Is it possible that you could just have it count how many times it's successfully woven cloth, since weaving always increases the units by 3.12/2700 and just have it stop once it's done 866 repetitions?
    Yes but sometimes it misclicks and I wouldn't want that to increase the iteration(say when it's running from one side to the other, the camera sometimes lags and it misclicks). I will fix the text reading once I get the chance next build tick for citadels. Thanks for using this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brotein View Post
    Hmmm, I guess just comment out lines 110-116
    Simba Code:
    //CompareCap := AnsiCompareStr(ResourceCap, CAPOUT);
        //if CompareCap = 1 then
        //  begin
        //    writeLn('Done capping :)');
        //    players[currentPlayer].logout();
        //    terminateScript;
        //  end;

You are just going to have to stop it once it caps. I can't look at this until next week unfortunately since I have capped out already.
    I've noticed the same issue and I done the exact same to rectify it. It seems to have an issue reading the actual number of resources collected. Sometime it reads the '/' as a 1 for some reason, so it'll be 2531/2350. Or it'll read it like this "Current Resource Cap: kl»? J/2350" Or something similiar. Then log out. So I've bypassed the logout bit.

I'm running on Citadel 6 and all I had to do was change the Loom colour and it worked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Not sure what my issue is but I can only get about 25-100 resources before im logged off. It just sits there and stalls out after a few clicks even after I have // 110-116. It just gets caught in a looking for loom loop.

EDIT - I played around with the colors and that seemed to help a ton (using 11185082)
    Last edited by digitalninja; 02-14-2014 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Send me the colors if you have them(or the ACA file), they don't change for me at all when I logout since the worlds are instanced I can't get opn a different world to try them out. I am almost done with the next update, just seems that colors are different for other people, so send them to me if you got them please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

I usually have to reset colors on login but this is the one I am using at the moment - 11448254

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I think there should be more releases for level 1-5 citadels

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

I don't know what the other tiers look like for the loom, if the colors are the same or if the looms are the same. If you provide me with some research I'd be happy to add in some extra options, but I only have access to tier 7. I need to wait till Wednesday to test my auto-stop feature at 2700 cap, otherwise the next version is running smooth with no kinks. I might build on this and add in other plots like mining, wc, etc.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Updated to v1.1, sorry took so long been working on other scripts. Colors have been working past 3 weeks so calling them stable. If you are having issues with the animations try swapping out your outfit for something different, I haven't tried too many but what I'm wearing in the screenshot worked fine.

Just make sure to follow instructions and you should have no issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

when i try to use this script it doesnt find the runescape client

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

I'm having trouble finding a clan with a tier 7 loom that I don't have to bust my ass to get access to, do you by any chance know a discreet clan that allows botters such as myself to access these machines?
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Clan View Post
    I'm having trouble finding a clan with a tier 7 loom that I don't have to bust my ass to get access to, do you by any chance know a discreet clan that allows botters such as myself to access these machines?
    I am with you on this one ... had issues with my last clan ... although if its really "discreet" odds are we will never find out about it -.-

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This is a great script, i use the heck out of it. I also modified it to work on the harps in elf city. Brotein, you're the broest man.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Works great but it hovers over the bundle of threads nearby when the bot is waiting for the loom to respawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Awesome script
    People will match their shoes with their hats but won’t match their actions with their words.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

Having some trouble getting it to work, I'll try some more but if it doesn't, I'll post my problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I downloaded it, and the bot works great.
    The script takes a little bit longer than if you were to do it by hand, so I suggest making sure that you're the only one using the loom plot from your clan when running the bot.
    Thanks for the upload, I've been asking for a script like this for ages. You've made a fellow botter very happy. Cheers!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

This is legit, just ran this because the woodcutting plot was locked (I usually cap with Clarity's wc one). It actually works whether the camera is north or south.

It also seems to work when there's another person around too. Provided they use the other side :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Works perfectly been using this to cap weekly for a couple of months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

thanks for the release,i'll try it out sunday when my clan cit resets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information