Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RS3][WIP]Foundry's Headless Arrow Manufacturer

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

I updated this today. It still worked, just cleaned up some old stuff and prepared the walking for when the symbols are fixed.
    Currently lurking while messing around with dll injection. Will continue contributing after I finish my quest.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

@The Mayor; Thanks for the tutorial you did on making an SPS map, really helped!

Updated the script to what it should have been when I released it. It has walking and looting now and many more failsafes/standard qualities of a decent script. Please post proggies everyone and let me know if the colors need to be fine tuned.
    Currently lurking while messing around with dll injection. Will continue contributing after I finish my quest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I just tried the script and it has trouble attacking the chickens, everything should be set up correctly.

I get this spammed:

-- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    -- isMouseOverText(): False
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    -- HINT: Chicken not found!
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -1. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (9,-16). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (9,-24). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -16. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -24. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    -- HINT: Failed to find loot.
    -- isMouseOverText()
    -- isMouseOverText(): False
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (9,-16). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (9,-24). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -16. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -24. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

It's now usable for melee players (figured out it didn't function correctly yesterday). I used recursion for the first time... fun stuff. Anyways, this is the version to download if you really want to see what the script is about because it has enough failsafes and antiban to be considered safe. Earlier versions moved the mouse to (0,0) sometimes and that has been fixed. Runs for at least 3 hours solid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

the script just takes all the logs in the inventory and then puts all the logs back in the bank...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Compiled successfully in 6313 ms.
    -- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- initSmart():
    ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6696] as Simba's target
    -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6696]
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...

Does not interact with screen at all to login, If manually logged in, still does not do anything. directX settings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theorange View Post
    Compiled successfully in 6313 ms.
    -- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- initSmart():
    ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6696] as Simba's target
    -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6696]
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...

Does not interact with screen at all to login, If manually logged in, still does not do anything. directX settings.
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...say it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Machu View Post
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...say it all.
    I wait the full 5 mins, then it counts down and fails

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I'm trying to incorporate feather pick up, but it keeps getting confused with other colors, I believe its the black underlines. Any tips?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

nice work m8

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

This should help anyone who's starting from scratch without any money at all, thanks for the script !

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Just updated this. Will work on it more in the next two weeks sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I can confirm that the collector is still working Nice script!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information