Thread: SRL-6 What's coming.

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Default SRL-6 What's coming.

Hey all, just wanted to let you know on what is coming and planned for SRL-6.

1. New Rafiki player manager, although you won't visually see much of a difference this will allow us to update it whenever we like, and will use simba's settings to save player information.
    2. New plugins updater, this will give devs access to add/remove anything to the plugins package, and even add extensions and random folders we may need in the future.
    3. New tesseract plugin, some-time ago Brandon made us a new one which we will be using soon. This should fix any access violation errors some people get.
    4. Dynamic popup interfaces, It was a mistake making the popup interfaces (bankscreen, production screen and such) static these will all be dynamic (anywhere on the screen)

If you guys have any other problems / suggestions for the include feel free to post! (and after all this, il release my first srl-6 script (al-kharid) smelter!)
    Last edited by euphemism; 03-01-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Are you going to make SRL-6 work with the old interface? Apparently they reverted RS3 back to old style? Or did I read wrong?
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

These are planned updates, nothing changed yet.

Maybe I worded it wrong Brandon but we are keeping fixed mode but making the popup interfaces (bankscreen, pinscreen etc) dynamic. Gametab chatbox, minimap etc will still be static.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Quoted
    680 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Are you going to make SRL-6 work with the old interface? Apparently they reverted RS3 back to old style? Or did I read wrong?
    I think you mean legacy mode? It's a feature Jagex (I think) is going to implement that gives players the option to switch between EoC and Legacy interface/combat modes. Legacy interfaces will be the old style, as will the combat. I read something the other day that they will be interchangeable. To answer your question, there hasn't been any plans to support Legacy layout, but we're always open to suggestions.

Thread Information