Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] ClarityAltar

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w00ty View Post
    Hmm, it was running great until it crashed after like 10 minutes when it was unable to find the second burner.
    The boxes around the burners were drawn on smart in the right position though.

904 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    905 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 12
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17, 25, 34, 42]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (03-03-14 at 11.20.10 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    Edited color search. Try now. I've created the color search over many logins so if this continues to be a problem for many people I will have to come up with a new method I suppose.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

v1.11 is running very stable atm!
    Edit: Renewing the BoB works great now too!
    Edit2: After 18 minutes of flawless botting it got stuck at the BoB inventory after it deposited bones in it (probably caused by a lagspike I think). It was trying to find the banker while the BoB inventory was still open. Manually closing the interface fixed it. Script still going.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w00ty View Post
    v1.11 is running very stable atm!
    Edit: Renewing the BoB works great now too!
    Edit2: After 18 minutes of flawless botting it got stuck at the BoB inventory after it deposited bones in it (probably caused by a lagspike I think). It was trying to find the banker while the BoB inventory was still open. Manually closing the interface fixed it. Script still going.
    Uploaded v1.12, now it will not continue the script until the familiar box is closed. Previously it would try closing it five times and then move on, which was silly of me, now that I think about it.

Thanks again for testing man! Super helpful in making this script bug-free

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Been running it for almost 3 hours now with v1.11!
    Thanks for the fix!, will restart the script using v1.12.

Here is my proggy (Dbones/Tort/DX):

Also, thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hey Clarity,

I last botted using simba before the release of RS3.

Once your script is back up, do I need to download anything else? It's been awhile and I'm not computer savy.

On the simba client, I updated the SRL, SPS, MSI, ODTM. Idk if that helps.

Thanks.
    Last edited by rjn978; 03-13-2014 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rjn978 View Post
    Hey Clarity, I last botted using simba before the release of RS3. To use your script, do I need to download anything else? On the client, I updated the SRL, SPS, MSI, ODTM. Idk if that helps.

Thanks.
    Hey
    At the moment, due to the minimap update this week, my script won't work, but I'm coming out with a fix soon.
    To use our RS3 scripts in general though, you need to make sure that your includes (Simba/Includes/srl-6) are up to date. We use SRL-6 for RS3 scripting.
    You can get the latest include versions here: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6

Let me know if you have any more questions
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-13-2014 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

So I downloaded the file SRL-6-Master zip file. Do just drag it into my original Simba folder?

I appreciate the fast reply. Thanks for your help. Cheers!
    Last edited by rjn978; 03-13-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

So I downloaded the file SRL-6-Master zip file. Do just drag it into my original Simba folder?

I appreciate the fast reply. Thanks for your help. Cheers!
    Put the contents of the zip file into Simba/Includes/SRL-6, and you should be good provided everything else was updated, and your ingame settings match all the pictures in this guide: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365

Check back tomorrow for a script fix.

No worries, welcome back to SRL!
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-13-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

After I finish 99 Divination and sell my energies I will give this a crack and try and get you some nice progress reports!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Now I got a socket error i looked into the faqs and it told me to set interpreter to lape. i downloaded brandons direct x plugin that came with two od the ddl's, pasted it into my plugins folder and it just gave me the socket error. idk if i did something wrong?
    Last edited by rjn978; 03-14-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Now I got a socket error i looked into the faqs and it told me to set interpreter to lape. i downloaded brandons direct x plugin that came with two od the ddl's, pasted it into my plugins folder and it just gave me the socket error. idk if i did something wrong?
    When you're in Simba, go up to the top and select 'Script' (next to 'Edit' and 'View'), hover over 'Interpreter' and then select 'Lape'.

On Topic: Nice stuff Clarity, I'd love to give this script a try but unfortunately my construction level leaves a lot more to be desired, best of luck and hopefully I'll get to use this soon!
    Looking for cheap games? Kinguin has what you need!

Teamwork Tutorial - Akuma Tutorial
    Don't give up, reward is just around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

thats what I did. But anywho, my client wasn't running right so i uninstalled my old simba stuff, and re-downloaded it all over again and waiting to see what happens next. so far so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by tehYosh View Post
    When you're in Simba, go up to the top and select 'Script' (next to 'Edit' and 'View'), hover over 'Interpreter' and then select 'Lape'.

On Topic: Nice stuff Clarity, I'd love to give this script a try but unfortunately my construction level leaves a lot more to be desired, best of luck and hopefully I'll get to use this soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

So I finally got the script to log into my acc. Only problem is, I still keep getting the "Socket disconnected; unpairing" message.

And on the client messages, it says,

"Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 619, column 10
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (14-03-14 at 01.05.17 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now"

Any solutions?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

So I finally got the script to log into my acc. Only problem is, I still keep getting the "Socket disconnected; unpairing" message.

And on the client messages, it says,

"Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 619, column 10
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (14-03-14 at 01.05.17 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now"

Any solutions?
    Can you team view?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Are there any updates for that "Socket disconnected; unpairing" ? I seem to be getting that issue as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

To fix the 'unrepairing' issue rafiki does have to be filled out for those still having issues with that.

But after that it doesn't seem to want to work. It teleports to the bank, sits there then errors out:

Simba Code:
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -16. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -70. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -16. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -70. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 619, column 10
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (27-03-14 at 11.41.28 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Sorry I haven't been round to updating this yet, I was busy finishing my Armadyl script. I'll look at this later today for sure. It's probably a one or two line fix due to an update

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Uploaded 1.14 which fixed the above I believe, running flawlessly for me at the moment.
    None of my scripts use the player manager at the moment, but I suppose I should upgrade them soon. Disabling that would fix any rafiki related problems I think?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Uploaded 1.14 which fixed the above I believe, running flawlessly for me at the moment.
    None of my scripts use the player manager at the moment, but I suppose I should upgrade them soon. Disabling that would fix any rafiki related problems I think?
    Awesome thanks Clarity! I will try it when I get home.

If the script doesn't use rafiki why would it give that error? Is it default with scripts and you have to disable it manually within the script?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Can you tell me what your setup is like? Is your camera facing noth and zoomed all the way out? The script gets to the alter and errors out. I am using directx and version 1.14.

Simba Code:
    40 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    41 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    42 | == ClarityDebug == | lightBurners initiated.
    43 | == ClarityDebug == | locateBurners initiated.
    44 | == ClarityDebug == | locateAltar initiated.
    45 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    46 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 1
    47 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    48 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 2
    49 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    50 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 3
    51 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    52 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 4
    53 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    54 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 5
    55 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    56 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 6
    57 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    58 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 7
    59 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    60 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 8
    61 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    62 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 9
    63 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    64 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    65 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    66 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 1
    67 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    68 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 2
    69 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    70 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 3
    71 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    72 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 4
    73 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    74 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 5
    75 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    76 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 6
    77 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    78 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 7
    79 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    80 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 8
    81 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    82 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 9
    83 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    84 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 10
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 29]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-03-14 at 09.21.19 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hadley View Post
    Can you tell me what your setup is like? Is your camera facing noth and zoomed all the way out? The script gets to the alter and errors out. I am using directx and version 1.14.

Simba Code:
    40 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    41 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    42 | == ClarityDebug == | lightBurners initiated.
    43 | == ClarityDebug == | locateBurners initiated.
    44 | == ClarityDebug == | locateAltar initiated.
    45 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    46 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 1
    47 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    48 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 2
    49 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    50 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 3
    51 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    52 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 4
    53 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    54 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 5
    55 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    56 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 6
    57 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    58 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 7
    59 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    60 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 8
    61 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    62 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 9
    63 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    64 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    65 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    66 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 1
    67 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    68 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 2
    69 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    70 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 3
    71 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    72 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 4
    73 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    74 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 5
    75 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    76 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 6
    77 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    78 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 7
    79 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    80 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 8
    81 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    82 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 9
    83 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    84 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 10
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 29]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-03-14 at 09.21.19 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    Simba Code:
    procedure declarePlayers;
    begin
      setLength(players, 1);
      with players[0] do
      begin
        //Basic Information
        loginName        := 'Username';
        password         := 'Password';
        bankPIN          := '****';
        isActive         := true;
        isMember         := true;
        world            := -1;

//Script Specific Information
        showScriptDebug  := true;             //Display script general debug info (text and onscreen)?
        showScriptPaint  := true;             //Display on screen script paint?

bonesSlot        := 4;                //What bank item slot contains your bones?
        marrentillSlot   := 5;                //What bank item slot contains your marrentills?
        pouchSlot        := 2;                //Which bank item slot contains your familiar pouches?
        restoreSlot      := 1;                //Which bank item slot contains your summoning restore item?
        boneType         := 'Frost Dragon';   //What kind of bones are you offering? Scroll down to line 901 for supported bone/ash types and what to type in.
        familiarType     := 'Yak';            //'None' if no familiar.  Supports 'Yak', 'Pig' (Tier 3 pig only), 'Tortoise', 'Terrorbird', 'Ant', and 'Kalphite'.
        travelMethod     := 'House Teleport'; //Only supported teleportation method at the moment.
        chapelLocation   := 'East';           //Where is your chapel located relative to your house portal?  Must be adjacent by one room.
        altarOrientation := 'East';           //How is your altar positioned in the chapel (what wall is it closest to)?

//Lag and Accuracy Modifiers
        antibanThreshold := 15000;            //Adjust to increase or decrease the amount of antiban the script performs.  Threshold below 5000 not recommended.
      end;
      currentPlayer := 0;
    end;
    Eastern altar, eastern room, fully zoomed out compass facing north, DirectX. Sorry you're having problems, once they get sorted out it'll be well worth it

East/East with a northern compass would be the same as North/North with the compass turned in a different direction (West), so you could change the settings to East/East and turn the camera to whatever position you need (S/E/W) until I fix the script for other orientations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Only things I am changing are the bones to 'dragon' and 'none' for familiar. Current poh setup has East chapel, east alter, fancy walls, marble burners/gilded alter etc. Camera orientation is automatically setup by pressing the icon to face north. Oldschool layout for the rs window. And yet I still keep getting that error 'xception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 10' when it tries to light the burners. Damnit any tips on what else I could do to figure this out?
    Simba Code:
    begin
      setLength(players, 1);
      with players[0] do
      begin
        //Basic Information
        loginName        := '****';
        password         := '****';    

showScriptDebug  := true;            //Display script general debug info (text and onscreen)?

bonesSlot        := 4;                //What bank item slot contains your bones?
        marrentillSlot   := 5;                //What bank item slot contains your marrentills?
        pouchSlot        := 2;                //Which bank item slot contains your familiar pouches?
        restoreSlot      := 1;                //Which bank item slot contains your summoning restore item?
        boneType         := 'Dragon';   //What kind of bones are you offering? Scroll down to line 901 for supported bone/ash types and what to type in.
        familiarType     := 'None';            //'None' if no familiar.  Supports 'Yak', 'Pig' (Tier 3 pig only), 'Tortoise', 'Terrorbird', 'Ant', and 'Kalphite'.
        travelMethod     := 'House Teleport'; //Only supported teleportation method at the moment.
        chapelLocation   := 'East';           //Where is your chapel located relative to your house portal?  Must be adjacent by one room.
        altarOrientation := 'East';           //How is your altar positioned in the chapel (what wall is it closest to)?

antibanThreshold := 15000;            //Adjust to increase or decrease the amount of antiban the script performs.  Threshold below 5000 not recommended.
      end;
    end;

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hadley View Post
    Only things I am changing are the bones to 'dragon' and 'none' for familiar. Current poh setup has East chapel, east alter, fancy walls, marble burners/gilded alter etc. Camera orientation is automatically setup by pressing the icon to face north. Oldschool layout for the rs window. And yet I still keep getting that error 'xception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 10' when it tries to light the burners. Damnit any tips on what else I could do to figure this out?
    Simba Code:
    begin
      setLength(players, 1);
      with players[0] do
      begin
        //Basic Information
        loginName        := '****';
        password         := '****';    

showScriptDebug  := true;            //Display script general debug info (text and onscreen)?

boneType         := 'Dragon';   //What kind of bones are you offering? Scroll down to line 901 for supported bone/ash types and what to type in.
        familiarType     := 'None';            //'None' if no familiar.  Supports 'Yak', 'Pig' (Tier 3 pig only), 'Tortoise', 'Terrorbird', 'Ant', and 'Kalphite'.

end;
    end;
    Fancy walls is probably the problem as the white color probably causes a lot of incorrect matches. I wrote the script in dark stone, can you use that? If that doesn't work then we should teamview and figure it out.

Good to bring that up though, I sort of forgot how people can have multiple house color schemes.
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-29-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Fancy walls is probably the problem as the white color probably causes a lot of incorrect matches. I wrote the script in dark stone, can you use that? If that doesn't work then we should teamview and figure it out.

Good to bring that up though, I sort of forgot how people can have multiple house color schemes.
    ah no I can't use the dark stone, If I can get around to doing that quest eventually I'll try the script again.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information