Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] ClarityAltar

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hadley View Post
    ah no I can't use the dark stone, If I can get around to doing that quest eventually I'll try the script again.
    It probably will work fine with some other scheme that isn't white, like the wood one or the other stone one. Sorry I didn't take this into account, I will have to come out with an update since I'm sure this affects more than just you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    It probably will work fine with some other scheme that isn't white, like the wood one or the other stone one. Sorry I didn't take this into account, I will have to come out with an update since I'm sure this affects more than just you.
    Just did Love Story, script still doesnt work even after changing the scheme to the dark stone. The error hasn't changed either, it's still not finding the burners. Banking and everything else works fine.

Edit: Script managed to do 2 proper runs this time, 3rd time it errored out at the 'locateburners' function (same error mentioned previously).

I'll try again tomorrow.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Just did Love Story, script still doesnt work even after changing the scheme to the dark stone. The error hasn't changed either, it's still not finding the burners. Banking and everything else works fine.

Edit: Script managed to do 2 proper runs this time, 3rd time it errored out at the 'locateburners' function (same error mentioned previously).

I'll try again tomorrow.
    Wow this is very strange. We should teamview. It's working fine for me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Wow this is very strange. We should teamview. It's working fine for me
    I decided to go over setting up simba properly again and lo and behold I forget to adjust the brightness...

Been running it for about 20 minutes now and everything is fine. Thanks Clarity

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

I decided to go over setting up simba properly again and lo and behold I forget to adjust the brightness...

Been running it for about 20 minutes now and everything is fine. Thanks Clarity
    Haha, glad you figured it out! Feel free to post progress reports when you get em

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Haha, glad you figured it out! Feel free to post progress reports when you get em

will do!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

The progress report paint errors the script out at the beginning for reason when I have it set to true, so I had to use false the whole time. I will get an error report for you when I get home, if I remember. Got to 95 in a few days though so great script. On rare occasions it wouldn't light a burner and then keep 1 marrentil in the inventory for the rest of the time spent training. It was just 1 less inventory space so no biggy.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

The progress report paint errors the script out at the beginning for reason when I have it set to true, so I had to use false the whole time. I will get an error report for you when I get home, if I remember. Got to 95 in a few days though so great script. On rare occasions it wouldn't light a burner and then keep 1 marrentil in the inventory for the rest of the time spent training. It was just 1 less inventory space so no biggy.
    What was the paint error? Have not seen that at all.

And okay, thanks for noticing that, I shall add a failsafe so it detects the marrentill thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

It's me , I started up the script last night and got no error with the paint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hey Clarity, I was wondering if this script supports going into friends home and using their altars because ,personally, I'm not that high of a level in construction yet.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yogiman1998 View Post
    Hey Clarity, I was wondering if this script supports going into friends home and using their altars because ,personally, I'm not that high of a level in construction yet.
    No, but it shouldn't be that hard to add in.
    Gonna update the script later to use bank presets, that should speed up XP/hr considerably.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Does this script support holding the tzarr teleprot ring in the inventory? Because I'd like to wear the first age ring for the prayer exp bonus

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luxrath View Post
    Does this script support holding the tzarr teleprot ring in the inventory? Because I'd like to wear the first age ring for the prayer exp bonus
    That would actually decrease XP/hr.

Ring gives +1% experience, but you are losing out on the experience of one extra bone per trip which in almost every case equals less experience per trip.
    Last edited by Clarity; 04-17-2014 at 03:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey, it wont find the tele tabs in inventory , this is what is outputted:

17 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: True
    18 | == ClarityDebug == | Teleporting to house.
    19 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 0)
    20 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    21 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 1)
    22 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    23 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 2)
    24 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    25 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 3)
    26 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    27 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 4)
    28 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    29 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 5)
    30 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    31 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 6)
    32 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    33 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 7)
    34 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    35 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 8)
    36 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    37 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 9)
    38 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    39 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 10)
    40 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.

Many thanks
    41 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 11)
    42 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    43 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 12)
    44 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    45 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 13)
    46 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    47 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 14)
    48 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    49 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 15)
    50 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    51 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 16)
    52 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    53 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 17)
    54 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    55 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 18)
    56 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    57 | == ClarityDebug == | Searching for house teleportation success bitmap. (Attempt 19)
    58 | == ClarityDebug == | Did not find bitmap, reattempting.
    59 | == ClarityDebug == | Antiban called with no action performed. (11087)
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17, 18, 19, 20, 21]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

i dunno know but it seems like the script has problems to find the bank, because he teleports to fight caves and then just runs east and script terminates

10 | == ClarityDebug == | Our progress was painted.
    11 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    12 | == ClarityDebug == | Opening teleportation menu.
    13 | == ClarityDebug == | Selecting Fight Caves option.
    14 | == ClarityDebug == | Antiban called with no action performed. (4467)
    15 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    16 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    17 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    18 | == ClarityDebug == | At Bank: False
    19 | == ClarityDebug == | lightBurners initiated.
    20 | == ClarityDebug == | locateBurners initiated.
    21 | == ClarityDebug == | locateAltar initiated.
    22 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    23 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 1
    24 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    25 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 2
    26 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    27 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 3
    28 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    29 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 4
    30 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    31 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 5
    32 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    33 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 6
    34 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    35 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 7
    36 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    37 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 8
    38 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    39 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 9
    40 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate an altar.
    41 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -16. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -70. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    42 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    43 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 1
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -16. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -70. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    44 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    45 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 2
    46 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    47 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 3
    48 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    49 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 4
    50 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    51 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 5
    52 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    53 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 6
    54 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    55 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 7
    56 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    57 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 8
    58 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    59 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 9
    60 | == ClarityDebug == | Unable to locate a burner.
    61 | == ClarityDebug == | Attempts: 10
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 629, column 10
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 17, 18, 19, 20, 31]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (03-06-14 at 10.23.23 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

No, but it shouldn't be that hard to add in.
    Gonna update the script later to use bank presets, that should speed up XP/hr considerably.
    ???

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fl admi View Post
    ???
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=runescape+bank+presets

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Debug.txt
    In-Game.png
    SRL log (23-07-14 at 04.27.32 AM).txt

I'd really like to get this to work since the Double Summer Xp Aura is gonna end soon and because Prayer Running gets Boring...

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

A number of people have contacted me about this script. Sorry about being absent! I have been away due to my real life job and now that university is starting back up I will have more time to dedicate to looking at all my past scripts.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Not sure if you have updated it recently, but it spam teleports tokkul ring and when its at tzhaar bank it just walks south and stops

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

I'm about to train prayer on an alternate account so I'll update this today.
    They changed the minimap logos since the last update so I expect it can't find the bank anymore.

Will repost when update is done.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Hey everyone. Updated this script finally, sorry for the delay! Running flawless for me now at the moment, so if you have any problems just ask and it'll probably be something to do with your RS or script settings.

650k+ xp/hr with frosts and tortoise familiar.
    Last edited by Clarity; 08-28-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Cheers clarity. I'll be sure to post a proggy of around 30k d bones (w/ yak) by end of tomorrow

EDIT : Had to change the altar location from south to east because it would always terminate, no biggie though. Seems to work fine now. Sometimes might relight the same burner but that could be due to my decoration because with wood it works whereas with stone it does not.

EDIT 2: @Clarity - Here's a small proggy http://gyazo.com/3e35b698229050811007cedafb1648eb

It did last night however, clear 6 hours for me but did not reload smart therefore the script terminated so I couldn't give you a 8-10hr proggy now :/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Bank presets are working like a charm! Still had some problems with detecting the burners correctly, but changing my altar orientation did the job. Thanks man, 10/10 script!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information