Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [OSR] AIO Al Kharid Smelter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

alkharaid smelter.png

I'm trying to modify this to make molten glass with buckets of sand and seaweed. I need a little help with the withdrawl and furnace operator

EDIT: atm im trying to add molten glass and its components to the script, idk what those number pairs i selected in the picture are.

EDIT 2: OOOOOH! i think i know what they are! it's the point on the smelting interface! so then i think i need help writing a part that does "if doing molten glass, then use bucket of sand on furnace".

EDIT 3: I've figured out everything to get it to detect the stuff and run to the furnace to make the glass. But now what it does is wait until only 4 glass are made then run back to the bank. I think it's an issue in the smelting procedure but i cant figure it out.

EDIT 4: okay, figured that one it, it had to do with the black text dection. Except, molten glass doesnt give a notice that you have run out.

The only text is (you heat the sand and soda ash in the furnace to make glass). How Can I change the script to be able to detect it is out of ash?

EDIT 5: I hillbilly fixed it with a "sleep 16000 + random 500" but it messes up if the game laggs.

I bet using one of the inventory count/array functions would be able to see how much molten glass is there then run back, but I'm having trouble figuring out the code. Help would be appreciated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

hey @hakishakataki if you manage to make it work can you send me the modified script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tado337 View Post
    Find this line in script:
    MouseBox(BBox.X1 + 2, BBox.Y1 + 25, BBox.X2 - 5, BBox.Y2 + 3, mouse_move);

here you can change position. in my case it works fine when i change BBox.Y1 + 25 to +15

so change it to this:
    MouseBox(BBox.X1 + 2, BBox.Y1 + 15, BBox.X2 - 5, BBox.Y2 + 3, mouse_move);

hope it works for you.
    How did you figure this out? I can't seem to get the script working because the bank slots are out of place. Maybe from an update. Any assistance would be appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    How did you figure this out? I can't seem to get the script working because the bank slots are out of place. Maybe from an update. Any assistance would be appreciated
    disable bank tabs and the script will run like a baby koala

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

okay thank you!
    Last edited by Basic; 07-11-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hakishakataki View Post
    disable bank tabs and the script will run like a baby koala
    Bank tabs disabled still not running.sometimes it hovers over something in the bank and other times it scroll down through it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks for the script! I'm currently using your Varrock East mine and banker and it works flawlessly, I'm hoping this one will too! Oh and I've logged just over an hour on the Varrock miner and was wondering if you wanted me to send you the proggy on the thread if it gets higher?
    Mom I'm talking to a girl! - Alisha's stream 2014

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

I will be rewriting all my scripts in the near future, currently no support will be offered to my existing ones, they might work or they might not work. Since the bank tab update anything that withdraws from bank would most likely not work.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey I'm just wondering.. if I run your script it runs back and forth smelting two bars a run.
    Is something wrong with the script or are my settings wrong?
    Could you explain what the settings mean? Cause they do not make too much sense to me.. :/

These are the settings:
    Players[0].Integers[0] := BAR_STEEL; //Bars to smelt: BAR_BRONZE, BAR_BLURITE, BAR_IRON, BAR_SILVER, BAR_STEEL, BAR_GOLD, BAR_MITHRIL, BAR_ADAMANT, BAR_RUNITE, BAR_CANNONBALL
    Players[0].Integers[1] := 1; //Primary ore column
    Players[0].Integers[2] := 6; //Primary ore row
    Players[0].Integers[3] := 9; //Secondary ore column
    Players[0].Integers[4] := 6; //Secondary ore row

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yente666 View Post
    Hey I'm just wondering.. if I run your script it runs back and forth smelting two bars a run.
    Is something wrong with the script or are my settings wrong?
    Could you explain what the settings mean? Cause they do not make too much sense to me.. :/

These are the settings:
    Players[0].Integers[0] := BAR_STEEL; //Bars to smelt: BAR_BRONZE, BAR_BLURITE, BAR_IRON, BAR_SILVER, BAR_STEEL, BAR_GOLD, BAR_MITHRIL, BAR_ADAMANT, BAR_RUNITE, BAR_CANNONBALL
    Players[0].Integers[1] := 1; //Primary ore column
    Players[0].Integers[2] := 6; //Primary ore row
    Players[0].Integers[3] := 9; //Secondary ore column
    Players[0].Integers[4] := 6; //Secondary ore row
    Same problem, it either does 1 or 2 bars, then runs back. Someone said they fixed it using a blackmessage?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Got mine working (with tabs), here's what I did:

- First off, don't filter your game messages. It's making sure you're smelting using those.

- In F_CloseBank, use these mouse coords:
    Simba Code:
    MMouse(486, 24, 2, 2);

- If using tabs, in F_WithdrawEx, replace the first part with:
    Simba Code:
    BBox := BankIndexToMSBox(BankPointToBankIndex(Point(Col, Row)));
      BBox := IntToBox(BBox.X1 + 2, BBox.Y1 + 5, BBox.X2 - 2, BBox.Y2 - 3);
      GetMousePos(X, Y);
      if (not PointInBox(Point(X, Y), BBox)) then
        MouseBox(BBox.X1 + 2, BBox.Y1 + 5, BBox.X2 - 5, BBox.Y2 - 3, mouse_move);

- If you don't want to be spammed with progress reports at maximum speed, in Smelt, add a Wait() before ProgressReport at the end:
    Simba Code:
    wait(500);
        ProgressReport;

- Also consider changing ProgressReport to start with ClearDebug at the beginning:
    Simba Code:
    begin
      ClearDebug;
      ExpGained := R_GetSkillExp(SKILL_SMITHING) - StartExp;

- For steel bars, I found it better to use Deposit All in the main loop, and move it to the beginning instead of the end:
    Simba Code:
    repeat
        F_OpenBank;
        F_DepositAll;
        WithdrawOres;
        F_CloseBank;
        WalkToFurnace;
        Smelt;
        WalkToBank;
        F_OpenBank;
        //Deposit(2, 28, True);
        ProgressReport;
      until(False);

Seems to be working well so far
    Code:
    Al-Kharid Smelter - By Frement
     - Time Running: 6 Minutes and 48 Seconds
     - Steel smelted: 54 (476/H)
     - Experience Gained: 945 (8338/H)
     - Levels Gained: 0 (62)
    Edit: I noticed if the furnace's center ends up offscreen, it will assume it managed to find it and just type 55 into chat then fail and walk back to bank.
    Last edited by Widget; 11-18-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Widget View Post
    Got mine working (with tabs), here's what I did:

- First off, don't filter your game messages. It's making sure you're smelting using those.

- In F_CloseBank, use these mouse coords:
    Simba Code:
    MMouse(486, 24, 2, 2);

- If using tabs, in F_WithdrawEx, replace the first part with:
    Simba Code:
    BBox := BankIndexToMSBox(BankPointToBankIndex(Point(Col, Row)));
      BBox := IntToBox(BBox.X1 + 2, BBox.Y1 + 5, BBox.X2 - 2, BBox.Y2 - 3);
      GetMousePos(X, Y);
      if (not PointInBox(Point(X, Y), BBox)) then
        MouseBox(BBox.X1 + 2, BBox.Y1 + 5, BBox.X2 - 5, BBox.Y2 - 3, mouse_move);

- If you don't want to be spammed with progress reports at maximum speed, in Smelt, add a Wait() before ProgressReport at the end:
    Simba Code:
    wait(500);
        ProgressReport;

- Also consider changing ProgressReport to start with ClearDebug at the beginning:
    Simba Code:
    begin
      ClearDebug;
      ExpGained := R_GetSkillExp(SKILL_SMITHING) - StartExp;

- For steel bars, I found it better to use Deposit All in the main loop, and move it to the beginning instead of the end:
    Simba Code:
    repeat
        F_OpenBank;
        F_DepositAll;
        WithdrawOres;
        F_CloseBank;
        WalkToFurnace;
        Smelt;
        WalkToBank;
        F_OpenBank;
        //Deposit(2, 28, True);
        ProgressReport;
      until(False);

Seems to be working well so far
    Code:
    Al-Kharid Smelter - By Frement
     - Time Running: 6 Minutes and 48 Seconds
     - Steel smelted: 54 (476/H)
     - Experience Gained: 945 (8338/H)
     - Levels Gained: 0 (62)
    Edit: I noticed if the furnace's center ends up offscreen, it will assume it managed to find it and just type 55 into chat then fail and walk back to bank.
    Thank you for this, I got it working but I was wondering if it was possible to use the "Make All" option when making cannonballs, I tried modifying it myself but I got all confused as I'm new to all this stuff. I set the "Make X" option to "Make All" and removed the bit where it enter 55, but after it has finished the whole inventory, it just sits there and doesn't bank.

I assume this is because of -
    Code:
    while (not FindBlackChatMessage('run out')) do begin
        if (FindBlackChatMessage('together in') or FindBlackChatMessage('smelt') or FindBlackChatMessage('retrieve') or
            FindBlackChatMessage('fail to refine') or FindBlackChatMessage('and two heaps') or FindBlackChatMessage('lump of') or
            FindBlackChatMessage('cannonballs from')) then
          MarkTime(Timer);
    - because when using the make all option at the end of an inventory there is no "run out" message, I tried doing different stuff but as I said I'm no good at this at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftux View Post
    Thank you for this, I got it working but I was wondering if it was possible to use the "Make All" option when making cannonballs, I tried modifying it myself but I got all confused as I'm new to all this stuff. I set the "Make X" option to "Make All" and removed the bit where it enter 55, but after it has finished the whole inventory, it just sits there and doesn't bank.

I assume this is because of -
    Code:
    while (not FindBlackChatMessage('run out')) do begin
        if (FindBlackChatMessage('together in') or FindBlackChatMessage('smelt') or FindBlackChatMessage('retrieve') or
            FindBlackChatMessage('fail to refine') or FindBlackChatMessage('and two heaps') or FindBlackChatMessage('lump of') or
            FindBlackChatMessage('cannonballs from')) then
          MarkTime(Timer);
    - because when using the make all option at the end of an inventory there is no "run out" message, I tried doing different stuff but as I said I'm no good at this at all. Any help would be appreciated.
    It's probably not the best solution (I don't have any cannonballs to see if there's any text) but you can time how long a load of cannonballs takes and replace that part with a wait(x) method, where x is the time in milliseconds (e.g. 15 seconds is wait(15000);.)

Normally you'd want to be checking for randoms but that doesn't really matter any more. Also you'll have to put it back if you want something other than cannonballs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Hi guys,

I have an issue with this script. The ores are successfully found in the bank, however, the cursor moves onto the first ore and says that there are no ores.

I would rewrite it the withdraw method, but I'm not familiar with reflection (I know DTMs & SPS).

EDIT: Solved the issue, downloaded the reflection files again. Seems to be working now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

My main problem is it sometimes doesn't withdraw and just derps.
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Can someone please fix this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information