Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AstralCrafter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default AstralCrafter

Hey guys, i never really planned on releasing this but i was recently banned from runescape due to this script (only thing i bot) BUT it was completely my fault got careless and didn't really care. I made over 1m astral runes in a couple months. Sold it all recently and was banned shortly there after. The script runs, or i should say ran pretty great. it was able to run for 6hours until runescape would force log the account.

Now onto the script. i made this script, or i edited this script from an astral script VWXZ made.

I also grabbed a stats report from a script i had a while back from Ryguy and just changed it up to work with this script. All the values are probably off because i sort of stopped updating it as i continued editing the script. I feel like i heavily edited this script but im a complete newb so what do i know. Working on this has actually taught me a whole lot, which won't come in handy with runescape anymore but i think it will with project spark aha! im dont with all the text, NOW to features.

Features -
    supports small medium, large, and giant pouches.
    uses moon teleport spell to tele to moonclan after crafting runes
    has some fail safes in there (may have removed them don't remember)
    uses the repair pouch spell on pouches(i left the original npc contact in there but you can find out how to change it im sure)
    has some antibans in there as well
    at the start of the script it will setup the camera to the correct positioning
    I also made some comment on each procedure i have explaining what its suppose to do. i tried to make it as clean as possible.
    thats about it i think.

Instructions-
    you need to have your pure ess in the top most right slot in the bank in your current tab.
    slot one of your backpack needs to have the giant pouch, slot 2 large, slot 3 medium, and slot 4 is small
    make sure you have a earth staff, law, cosmic, and astral runes in your inventory. i put them at the very bottom of my inventory
    action bar needs to be set like this - slot 1 teleport to moon clan, slot 3 small, slot 4 medium, slot 5 large,slot 6 giant, and slot 9 repair pouch spell. you also need to put 0_0MOONCLAN file in runescape surfaces folder and you should be golden if i havnt forgotten anything.

The script looks for the bank symbol when it first starts, if it doesn't find one it will teleport to the moonclan and then begin doing what it does. if it detects a full inventory on start up it will begin making its way to the altar. so you should be able to start it where ever you want as long as there isnt a bank symbol in the mini map never really tested it but seemed to work fine. i was always pretty paranoid so i would always manually type in my user and pass and pin before starting the script, just a heads up.

Although im completely done with this script (only account i had is banned so yeah) i'd still like to hear what you guys think and if you noticed any errors or mistakes i made in the code. it'd be cool if you went and downloaded VWXZ script from the link above and see the differences ( i think the one iedited was his rev3).

i apologize for so much text, i was never good at explaining stuff in a simple way. enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Dang, sorry to hear about the ban. But wow that's a lot of astrals.

Grats on release! Nice to have a moneymaking RC script around, but I guess we shouldn't abuse it too much? What was the nature of your ban? Did you suicide 24/7 or something?

Might want to remove the link, I believe we are not supposed to leak non-public scripts that aren't our own.
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-06-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

oh i thought it was in a public area in the forums. i think the he completely stopped working on the script anyways and if probably outdated. i'll remove the link.

yeah i pretty much said fuck it and went all in on botting this past month and a half. i've been paying for membership for the past like 3 years straight and barely even played. i maybe logged in like once every 3 months just to see how my discontinued item was doing in price. i would run the script when i woke up at like 5am and have team viewer running. When i was on campus or away from my computer i would sign in on my phone and reload runescape if it logged me out. i would do this until i went to bed at around 12.so pretty much 24/7. oh well i get what i deserve. just know that runscape is lacking a few discontinued items ;P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Is this about how the non-bank part is supposed to be setup? Save for the giant pouch which i don't have, of course.

http://imgur.com/SnuUYQ7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

yep looks good, you can comment out fillpouch1 and it shouldnt worry about the giant one. make sure you get rid of one of the withdraw procedures or itll withraw ess twice in a row, not too big of an issue though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

The script breaks if the minimap gets messed up for me. I recommend adding a failsafe like teleing somewhere else then back to moonclan again to fix the minimap.

I'll try and make it myself first and post it here if others want it.
    My Scripts: DWT Iron Miner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    The script breaks if the minimap gets messed up for me. I recommend adding a failsafe like teleing somewhere else then back to moonclan again to fix the minimap.

I'll try and make it myself first and post it here if others want it.
    i always have the mini map issue when i first login, where the minimap is just black. thats why i never used the auto login thing. all you need to do to get the minimap fixed is walk down the path from the bank and once you reach the first monster the map will reload and be fixed. after its fixed it never turned black and was perfect. thats the only way i could ever get it fixed. if you can get the bot to fix the minimap more power to you man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Script looks pretty good, but is there any possibility to turn of the pouch support? I cannot find one.

Nevermind! Works pretty well, I trimmed out the bag parts of the script and it is going pretty strong. Nice job!
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 04-03-2014 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

The script is having trouble banking. I set it up with a filled inventory and pouches and it makes the first run fine, then teleports back to the bank. When it opens the bank though it just clicks in the top-left corner.

Simba prints this error: "=====Withdrawing essence=====
    -- WARNING: bankscreen.withdraw(): Invalid slot 10"

I have my pure ess in the top right of my bank. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    The script is having trouble banking. I set it up with a filled inventory and pouches and it makes the first run fine, then teleports back to the bank. When it opens the bank though it just clicks in the top-left corner.

Simba prints this error: "=====Withdrawing essence=====
    -- WARNING: bankscreen.withdraw(): Invalid slot 10"

I have my pure ess in the top right of my bank. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Banking is broken since the banking update, be patient.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boobooo42 View Post
    Banking is broken since the banking update, be patient.
    Alright, I wasn't aware of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

It's been awhile since I've played, so I'm not 100% sure about the recent updates but banking seems to be working now, just fine for me. My only problem with the script is that every time it gets to the crafting altar, it goes to talk to the Oneiromancer and the script error is telling me that it cannot exit out of the NPC chat.

Edit: problem solved, I had my brightness on the right setting, but for some reason it was still detecting the Oneiromancer as the altar, I fiddled with it until it worked.
    Last edited by Hei; 04-21-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Does the script works without the pouches?
    DOES it works with no runes in the inventory?
    Thanks ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I think this script needs updating. It is going out of control when I start to run it. I'm standing right in front of the bank and it says it can't find the bank. then it just goes to the top left of the screen and right clicks over and over again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Most likely because of bank icon update on the map

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

This is a very good script, the only problem (other than the oneromancer one which was fixed by changing the color) was that it occasionally goes to the altar without any essence, but that's probably because of my lag and is pretty rare anyway. It runs like a charm, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Looking forward to testing this once I have the requirements on my bot account. Thanks for the release

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I got this to work as far as starting out, it fills my pouches with ess then puts ess in my inventory but when its time to go run to the altar it says:
    (More repeating text than this but I shortened the error message)
    -- WARNING: sps.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 639 ms
    -- WARNING: sps.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 686 ms
    -- sps.walkPath(): result = False
    ==============Crafting runes!===============
    ==============Done crafting runes!===============
    as if it had already ran to the altar and gotten back. Is there any way to fix this?
    Last edited by Armoth; 07-21-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

I am new to the forum and looking to contribute to writing scripts. I am having difficulty setting up my very first script as I cannot find the surfaces folder...Did RS change and this script is too out-dated? If someone is able to help me get set-up with the RC I can pay through Paypal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twirap View Post
    I am new to the forum and looking to contribute to writing scripts. I am having difficulty setting up my very first script as I cannot find the surfaces folder...Did RS change and this script is too out-dated? If someone is able to help me get set-up with the RC I can pay through Paypal.
    C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface should go in here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

This is the error I get now. I deleted SMART code since I am using browser:

Loaded Font UpChars07_s
    Loaded Font UpCharsEx
    Loaded Font XPChars
    Loaded Font UpChars_s
    Loading extension Extensions\associate.sex
    Extension Enabled
    Loading extension Extensions\srl.sex
    Extension Enabled
    SRL Updater Enabled!
    Plugins Updater Enabled!
    SPS Updater Enabled!
    New window: 722482
    Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "SmartEnableDrawing" at line 43, column 5
    Compiled successfully in 2121 ms.
    -- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- HINT: You are not using SMART, be sure to use Simba's crosshairs to select the RS client.
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Range check error" at line 760, column 13 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\core\players.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-08-14 at 06.38.07 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Note: I don't have any pouches....I will get them when I hit 80 rc but for now I am not using any pouches....Why isn't the script doing anything?

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    This hasn't been updated since March, I doubt it will run smooth. There may or may not be an astral crafter in SRL junior+
    After about 3 hours of tinkering after I read the tutorial on how to script SIMBA I was able to get it to work. I made some modifications and now I am getting 1100 astral per hour without any pouches.

I got logged out so IDK how to make it relogin and one of my laptop is constantly on to keep botting since I haven't figured out how to make SMART not crash and ogl. I am looking forward to write some scripts and contribute once I finish reading the 2nd tutorial on navigating the minimap and map.

Thank you everyone. I will perhaps post the code I have after I made edits. If someone knows how to fix the ogl issue on smart and if you know how I can auto login back after a logout then that would be great to know.

I've tried to fix some remaining bugs it has such as leaving the bank 20% of the time with no essense and 10% of the time it misses the withdrawal.

These are the errors in log:

==================Should be at the bank!==================
    -- ERROR: bankScreen.deposit(): Unable to deposit since bankscreen isn't open

the second error:
    =====Withdrawing essence=====
    -- WARNING: bankscreen.withdraw(): Invalid slot 1

If someone is willing then I can share the edited code and you can try to fix it. I tried to put an if and repeat until statement in the code to fix it but either I don't know how to properly code those or something hangs up. I have been a programmer for C# and PHP for a while so I am still trying to get the hang of SIMBA scripting.
    Last edited by twirap; 08-03-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information