Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do you Bot/Play Runescape?

I dont know in front of my window is a wall
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I write scripts myself and bot with them for money at the beginning not very much but a little bit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

I don't really do either, I just read up on scripting and I casually play but not very much.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Short answer: I don't.

Long answer: I occasionally write some (private) scripts (for myself) to have something to tinker with, other times to test some concept - rarely run em for extended periods.
    I've had periods where i've botted for months in a row, but still that was just to test some concept (over a longer period). I don't care much for the game itself.

I just like programming, and this community often manage to keep me fed with tasks to do.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    Short answer: I don't.

Long answer: I occasionally write some (private) scripts (for myself) to have something to tinker with, other times to test some concept - rarely run em for extended periods.
    I've had periods where i've botted for months in a row, but still that was just to test some concept (over a longer period). I don't care much for the game itself.

I just like programming, and this community often manage to keep me fed with tasks to do.
    Same reason as posted.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

i want the quest cape, i use botting to get the skills needed although so far i have gotten everything legit because of the ban rates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I started playing when i was 11 with my best friend Alex, we quit and moved on to something else, in high school i picked it up again but couldn't remember my password, i recovered alex's account and now i'm 21 with a comp cape and a purple and red phat on his account, he moved away and part of me wants to give it back to him as a gift as he always said he wishes he had a time machine for phats lol
    I tried real life once, the graphics where great but the storyline was terrible.

What do these tags do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I bot so I dont fall behind on shit i have to do irl, like studying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I just enjoy making my own scripts and that they actually work properly, when they do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information