Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: AeroLib Include

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

downloaded aerolib plugins tried to extract into simba plugins folder but cant because i get his message -> no files to extract. WTF? help!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deejaay View Post
    Another mirror link since some of the above links have stopped working already; https://mega.nz/#!U4FiGY4D!plj2LES7H...k6GzDQij3818HY
    I tried this link and it worked fine for me. I'll replace the plugins download link on the OP with this one temporarily. Thank you Deejaay.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I tried this link and it worked fine for me. I'll replace the plugins download link on the OP with this one temporarily. Thank you Deejaay.
    Maybe try passwording the zip file. Could have something to do with virus scans deleting the contents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Link still isnt working. Anyone got anything I can try?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Uploaded the plugins zipped file to my Google Drive, that should hold up as there's no expiration date with their service.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

This include is amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey guys, the link for google drive is down again and windows defender is throwing a fit over the DLLs in the zip when I use the mega upload link. I'm assuming we just ignore the virus alert?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

The

Downloads

AeroLibrary include only
    Plugins only

Links are broken; could be confusing to some. - github is still fine

<------------------>

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    The

Downloads

AeroLibrary include only
    Plugins only

Links are broken; could be confusing to some. - github is still fine
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing Google won't let me host it as a public download which seems really ridiculous so I'll, once again, try another option.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing Google won't let me host it as a public download which seems really ridiculous so I'll, once again, try another option.
    I installed it yesterday it was a rough one hahaha.

I downloaded it from the megafile (that site) and went to my download directory, NOT pressing cancel. After I opened the file I selected WINRAR so i could unzip the files to the plugin directory and that was about it.

Hopefully it works for you guys too.

-Skywalk
    Comeback once again and not planning on leaving

scripts written: [5]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Could you mentioned line(s) that's required to use rswalker? Tried to follow guide on the original thread, but at least "RSW.Init('world.png');" was changed to give only name without extension etc. and when I try to compile with provided WorldMap (second attempt was with thread's world.png) with or without w_ClickClickmouse procedure. It just ends up using 100% of cpu (just continues going on forever, or at least +10min) without moving char and seems to keep char from logging out.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mellower View Post
    Could you mentioned line(s) that's required to use rswalker? Tried to follow guide on the original thread, but at least "RSW.Init('world.png');" was changed to give only name without extension etc. and when I try to compile with provided WorldMap (second attempt was with thread's world.png) with or without w_ClickClickmouse procedure. It just ends up using 100% of cpu (just continues going on forever, or at least +10min) without moving char and seems to keep char from logging out.
    Here is a little example for you to work off:

This is the bare bones structure of RSWalker:
    Simba Code:
    program WalkerExample;
    {$DEFINE WALKER}
    {$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}

procedure w_ClickMouse(box:TBox; btn:Int32); override;
    begin
      MouseBox(box, btn); //call a click-mousefunction from the include you use
    end;

var
      RSW:TRSWalker; //Sets RSW to TRSWalker type.

begin
      initAL;  //Initiate Aerolib
      RSW.Init('WorldMap'); //Initiate RSWalker Map (in this case world map)
      RSW.Free(); //Free Worldmap from memory (I believe this is called when your script ends?)
    end.

This is the script with a procedure that will give you your position in the world. Use this to create your path.

Simba Code:
    program WalkerExample;
    {$DEFINE WALKER}

begin
    end;

var

procedure FindLocation;
    begin
      WriteLn(RSW._GetPos()); //Writs the position of your character in the debug box. This is its position on the loaded map.
    end;

begin
      FindLocation();
      RSW.Free(); //Free Worldmap from memory (I believe this is called when your script ends?)
    end.

This is a procedure that will walk a predefined path (the co-ordinates I used are made up).

Simba Code:
    begin
    end;

var

procedure Walk;
    begin
      RSW.WalkPath([Point(1111, 1111), Point(2222, 2222), Point(3333, 3333)]);
    end;

begin
      Walk();
    end.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I added includes to that last sample, defined array as walkpath doesn't take single integers and used real points for walkpath... But still no luck. It just says successfully executed and if left into loop, it keeps client logged in (can't see it doing anything) and might have caused/contributed to ban of my previous char.

Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i AeroLib/core/minimap/Walker/Walker.simba}
    {$i Reflection/Reflection.simba}

begin
    end;

var
      Paath: TPointArray;

procedure Walk;
    begin
      Paath := [Point(3092,3243), Point(3092,3244), Point(3088,3248), Point(3082,3253), Point(3080,3262), Point(3074,3267), Point(3072,3275), Point(3064,3274), Point(3061,3265), Point(3058,3258), Point(3053,3250), Point(3050,3246), Point(3042,3245), Point(3042,3237), Point(3033,3237), Point(3028,3232), Point(3028,3224), Point(3028,3220)];
      RSW.WalkPath(Paath);
    end;

begin
      Walk();
    end.
    Last edited by mellower; 02-20-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Add a boolean statement for RSW.WalkPath and see if it returns true or false.
    Is the first point visible from where you are, and is your brightness turned up?
    Simba Code:
    procedure Walk;
    begin
      Paath := [Point(3092,3243), Point(3092,3244), Point(3088,3248), Point(3082,3253), Point(3080,3262), Point(3074,3267), Point(3072,3275), Point(3064,3274), Point(3061,3265), Point(3058,3258), Point(3053,3250), Point(3050,3246), Point(3042,3245), Point(3042,3237), Point(3033,3237), Point(3028,3232), Point(3028,3224), Point(3028,3220)];
      if RSW.WalkPath(Paath) then
        WriteLn('Success');
    end;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

That doesn't return success and I do have maxed out brightness (including fixed size). Go ahead and try those coords out. they lead from draynor bank to the port sarim (ship to karajam npc). Even tried with adding 2 new spots as a starting point. Point(3092,3246) and Point(3093,3246), which are inside of draynor bank between the open doors. Still no luck with that boolen or walking, be it right next of tile or on top of it. I haven't changed files or anything so if you go and try that script, it won't work for you either.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

I will have to test it when I get home. My firewall at work does not like anything to do with Simba or its plugins.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

That doesn't return success and I do have maxed out brightness (including fixed size). Go ahead and try those coords out. they lead from draynor bank to the port sarim (ship to karajam npc). Even tried with adding 2 new spots as a starting point. Point(3092,3246) and Point(3093,3246), which are inside of draynor bank between the open doors. Still no luck with that boolen or walking, be it right next of tile or on top of it. I haven't changed files or anything so if you go and try that script, it won't work for you either.
    Those are not the points for draynor bank. Use GetMyPos to find the correct ones.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

As Harrier said this is because your walking path is incorrect. One powerful tool you can use for finding world tiles or creating walking paths is SPSToolBox by m34tcode. I just tried it myself and it generates accurate points. Of course you'll want to load OSRS's WorldMap file (Map > Load new map) and I'm sure you can figure out the rest. The generated code is for SRL-6 & SPS but that's alright, all you need is the TPointArray that it generates, or TPoint, whichever you're trying to find. I myself use Wolygon's Path Creator and I accomplish the same thing.

Also, in the soon-to-be-released AeroLib 2.0 you won't need to make a path for this particular walk; all major F2P roads & cities have a web-walking system, so all you'll need to feed your path-walker is a single coordinate. Or even which city you want to travel to and it'll calculate the shortest path on the web to reach your target and walk you there. It potentially removes the need for gather TPointArrays of paths to walk, unfortunately I've only had time to map out the F2P world and I'm unsure if I'll have the time to start to tackle the remaining worldmap. Time will tell.

Edit:
    Oh by the way, here's a sample path from the Draynor bank to (I think) the deposit box in Port Sarim:
    Simba Code:
    myPath := [Point(4183, 3474), Point(4171, 3454), Point(4150, 3445), Point(4137, 3426), Point(4133, 3398), Point(4118, 3383), Point(4104, 3370), Point(4100, 3351), Point(4084, 3341), Point(4066, 3351), Point(4057, 3364), Point(4049, 3381), Point(4042, 3405), Point(4038, 3432), Point(4030, 3447), Point(4009, 3463)];
    Last edited by Flight; 02-21-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I made mistake with expectation that reflection tiles would be same :x Sorry for extra trouble and thanks for the effort to clear it up for me (and even giving path making tool recommendations).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

The world handler seems to be off, since they added more worlds the coordinates of the worlds in the world list are wrong. I tried messing around a bit but I wasnt able to add a 5th column of worlds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

had time to map out the F2P world and I'm unsure if I'll have the time to start to tackle the remaining worldmap. Time will tell.
    If you can show us how you would like the format to be, I would be happy to map out P2P paths for AeroLib.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Ok i have fixed the WorldHandler include. You will need to overwrite the current WorldHandler include and the Login Include for it to work.

Changes:
    • Realigned the worlds and added the additional world colum.
    • Adjusted the color co-ordinate used to register splash screen so it doesn't interfere with the World screen (the color in the old co-ordinates that identifies the splash screen were also present in the world change screen in the exact same spot trigging a false boolean).

Seems to work ok.

Drag these into ..Simba/Includes/Aerolib/Entities/Player/ and overwrite the current files.
    Login.simba
    WorldHandler.simba

Hope this helps

@Flight

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Hello.
    I recently came back to RS scripting, and decided to use your lib rather than Reflection I used 3 years ago. So now, rewriting my old scripts, I ran into a few problems:

Where do you find the "randoms" solver code?
    I tried misc/randomSolvers but it only has master.simba which seems to log you out. An old gitHub called Aerolib-1 has some, but they are 3 years old. Am I missing something? I'd much rather be able to solve some select randoms then dismiss them all. Also, what function should be used instead of wait()+FindRandoms? I found waitEx(),but is there a direct "findRandoms" that works properly?

Any full explanation for the walker? I used R_WalkPath(Path), where Path was a TPointArray of points. I found RSW.WalkPath that is used pretty similarly, but a full RSW tutorial would be nice, with all due respect but I'm tired of scouring through that badly documented aerolib github.

Edit:
    Sorry to be a pest, but it seems your menu.simba, that (after lots of wasted time) I found is basically a copy of OSR-SRL's text.simba menu-related files, has 0 comments. Please edit them in, it might save future users of your scripts much time in finding the documentation in the source.

Edit 2:
    Made a quick documentation for menu.simba, hope it'll help some1 who stumble upon this post in the future.

Simba Code:
    //An options record. Str is the text, Bounds and BigBox are the boxes of
    //the option and all the option menu, respectively
    Type TOptions = Record
      Str: string;
      Bounds, BigBox: TBox;
    end;  

//Checks if the player is logged in
    function isLoggedIn(): Boolean

//Checks whether there is an open menu on screen, over 100px of the 4674653 color
    // - the color of menus in OSRS
    function menuOpen(): Boolean;

//Gets avalible options on screen, and stores them in a TOptions array.
    function getOptions(): Array of TOptions;

//Tries to exit any open menu - 3 sec timeout.
    function exitMenu(): Boolean;

//Checks if any of the options given in the Texts TStringArray exist on screen.
    function optionExistsMulti(Texts: TStringArray): Boolean;

//If any of the options in Texts TStringArray exist on screen, clicks the first one.
    function chooseOptionMulti(Texts: TStringArray): Boolean;  

//Same as chooseOptionMulti, but only 1 option
    function chooseOption(Txt: String): Boolean;  

//Same as optionExistsMulti, but waits up to Time miliseconds until the option appears
    function waitOptionExistsMulti(S: TStringArray; Time: Integer): Boolean;

//Same as chooseOptionMulti, but waits up to Time miliseconds until the option appears
    function waitOptionMulti(S: TStringArray; Time: Integer): Boolean;  

//Same as waitOptionMulti, but only 1 option
    function waitOption(S: string; Time: Integer): Boolean;

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Hi there everyone. I have a bit of free time now see if I can't roll out the next version of AeroLib (which I've been working on little by little), but depending on future projects the revisions of AL may be limited because it may possibly be absorbed into an official SRL include. However time will tell. In the mean time I'm planning to release 2.0 locally here on Villavu rather than updating the GitHub version, as not to force anyone to update their include/scripts, however it is recommended to do so... Also, is anyone is having trouble downloading the zipped plugins file? If not then I'll use the same site to host AL 2.0.

Along side the newest version of AL I'll also release and update a few example scripts to demonstrate usage of the new include. But be warned, I did not update any of it with SMART in mind and only tested everything with the official OSRS browser. I cannot say how SMART will function in AL 2.0, if at all. Should the include function properly for all the users then I'll most likely replace the GitHub version with this one, we'll see.

Current projects:

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information