Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Post [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher

Alright, during a 24 hour coding day/night I just had, I scripted myself a nice AIO Fisher. It has the ability to cook the raw food with a fire made from a tree's log and tinderbox. As well as the traditional banking. Everything is customizable, so adding new areas is very easy, so if you have any suggestions, please name it.

Make sure you have the required levels for whatever you plan on doing. Also make sure you have an useable axe (wielded or not) and tinderbox if you plan on cooking food. Make sure you have the bait (if needed) and the correct tool in your inventory.

Heres the things you need:

Credits:
    • Reflection Include Team - For the reflection include
    • Flight - For AeroLib (and contributors to AeroLib)
    • BenLand100 - For SMART
    • Olly - helping me with saving proggy pictures
    • GRATS - for their stats service; http://stats.grats.pw/variable.php?sid=7
    • Shuttleu - for their auto updater

FAQs:
    • Q: Script doesn't start! It just says 'Successfully executed.'!
    • A: Make sure you are filling out the 'Location' and 'Fish' boxes at the top and then press the 'Play' button.
      -
    • Q: Doesn't work! I'm getting 'Hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it.'!
    • A: The Reflection 'Hooks' are outdated because Jagex updated RuneScape. You are going to have to wait for the reflection devs to update their include.
      -
    • Q: What does the 'Amount to catch' box do? Why is it -1?
    • A: Leave it at -1 to have the script never stop after catching the amount given of fish. Change it to the amount of fish you want the script to catch before having the script stop.
      -
    • Q: How exactly do I use the 'AntiBan Often' box?
    • A: Its how often to perform antiBan procedures. A higher value would mean a LESS chance of doing AntiBan.
      -
    • Q: I get 'Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 5:3' when I run the script.
    • A: Make sure Simba's interpreter is in 'Lape' mode. Click 'script' on the top of Simba.
      -
    • Q: What does barb fish do? When should I use it?
    • A: Barb fish is for when you plan on doing barbarian fishing without using tools. For sharks, swordfish and tunas.
      -
    • Q: Script doesn't login or do anything when I start it or doesn't enter a building properly or turn run on properly.
    • A: Make sure data orbs are toggled on, as well as removing roofs. And make sure you are in fixed mode and not resizeable, try turning on resizeable mode, and then off.
      -
    • Q: I get 'Error: File "Reflection/Reflection.Simba" not found at line 4' or 'Error: Plugin(prosocks32) has not been found'.
    • A: You didn't install one of the includes correctly, make sure you install them right.
      -
    • Q: I am getting 'Error: File "[Reflection] ineedbot's functions.simba" not found at line 6'.
    • A: Make sure that when you run the update, you move both the files it creates to the SAME folder.
      -
    • Q: Script keeps clicking an item in my inventory.
    • A: Because the item has over 100k or more quantity, it has the same color as selecting an item, try reducing the item's quantity.
      -
    • Q: Script doesn't click anything on screen accurately.
    • A: Make sure you are at the default zoom level. http://i57.tinypic.com/2q3u3rm.png
      -
    • Q: I get 'Error: Unknown declaration "TReflectLogger" at line 136'
    • A: The 'functions' are not meant to be ran. You are supposed to run the script.
      -
    • If all fails, always try deleting your 'user details.ini' file and redownload the updater and run it.

ALSO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE Java 7/8 (32 bit) (x86) INSTALLED! 64 Bit JAVA VERSIONS JUST WON'T DO!

Refer to http://pastebin.com/rHJk2avc for archived changelog and proggies.

For stats, please have a look at this thread: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112103
    It'll tell you how to setup your stats account, and get rid of that pesky message at the start.

Thanks! And please post about bugs, suggestions and proggies!

THIS SCRIPT NO LONGER WORKS! FIND ALTERNATIVES!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ineedbot; 04-21-2016 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Readding updater
    Discord: Guy#1693

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Thanks for releasing to everyone! Testing it out now at draynor and so far so good, will definitely test out the other locations as well, Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Going to test this out today.

Edit: I suggest adding the ability to sell the fish just for this location
    http://i.imgur.com/BlR2nZo.png

There is a fly fishing spot at the fishes, and a salesman who will buy the fish just north of the fishing spots. I've heard its the best fishing xp/h anywhere, faster than shilo village.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

One thing I noticed, is it will sit awhile between cooking food and starting fires, when it first starts the fire it will always hover to a tile next to the fire first for 5-15 seconds and then proceed to cook. very solid script though, got me to 45 fishing in one day, and got a solid 3hr+ run. About to test out the catherby location.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey man, loving the script so far. Theres just one problem im having at barbarian village. When it cuts the wood for the fire, it just drops the wood and walks around it and does nothing. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imgonnaeatu View Post
    Hey man, loving the script so far. Theres just one problem im having at barbarian village. When it cuts the wood for the fire, it just drops the wood and walks around it and does nothing. Any suggestions?
    Nvm found the problem. I guess my FM skill isnt high enough and i light fires to slow, so the bot doesent give it enough time to light. Is there a value i can change to extend it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Is there a tutorial for how to setup reflection?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hakishakataki View Post
    Going to test this out today.

Edit: I suggest adding the ability to sell the fish just for this location
    http://i.imgur.com/BlR2nZo.png

There is a fly fishing spot at the fishes, and a salesman who will buy the fish just north of the fishing spots. I've heard its the best fishing xp/h anywhere, faster than shilo village.
    I'll check that out, maybe i'll add it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ry0240 View Post
    One thing I noticed, is it will sit awhile between cooking food and starting fires, when it first starts the fire it will always hover to a tile next to the fire first for 5-15 seconds and then proceed to cook. very solid script though, got me to 45 fishing in one day, and got a solid 3hr+ run. About to test out the catherby location.
    Yea, its the GetClosestFire function, have a look at line 385, Objects := R_GetObjectsDistance(OBJ_GAME, 25);. change the 25 to a lower number, like 10 or 15, its the distance it checks for a nearby fire.

Quote Originally Posted by imgonnaeatu View Post
    Nvm found the problem. I guess my FM skill isnt high enough and i light fires to slow, so the bot doesent give it enough time to light. Is there a value i can change to extend it?
    Yea you can change it, have a look at CreateFire function. Lines 741 and 746.
    Code:
    for i:=0 to 75 do begin
               F_FindNormalRandoms;
               R_FindNormalRandoms;
               sleep(25);
               if(R_GetTileGlobal <> TTile)then
                  i:= 75;
            end;
    You can change the '75' to a higher number, higher the number, longer it'll wait for the fire to spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    Is there a tutorial for how to setup reflection?
    Here you go: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107698

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    I'll check that out, maybe i'll add it, thanks.

Yea, its the GetClosestFire function, have a look at line 385, Objects := R_GetObjectsDistance(OBJ_GAME, 25);. change the 25 to a lower number, like 10 or 15, its the distance it checks for a nearby fire.

Yea you can change it, have a look at CreateFire function. Lines 741 and 746.
    Code:
    for i:=0 to 75 do begin
               F_FindNormalRandoms;
               R_FindNormalRandoms;
               sleep(25);
               if(R_GetTileGlobal <> TTile)then
                  i:= 75;
            end;
    You can change the '75' to a higher number, higher the number, longer it'll wait for the fire to spawn.

Here you go: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107698

Cool , how easy do you think it would be to add shilo village? It's the one location I've been waiting for with fly fishing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Gonna test this out for you. I'll let you know how it goes and if I've got any suggestions.
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Cool , how easy do you think it would be to add shilo village? It's the one location I've been waiting for with fly fishing.
    Well, my mains hasnt got much quest points.. So i can't really add things or areas i can't access.. I can give the 'dev' script i use to view all the NPCids, animation id and location, etc.

You can find it as an attachment on this post. Just run it and it'll debug all things on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by kingarabian View Post
    Gonna test this out for you. I'll let you know how it goes and if I've got any suggestions.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thumbs up

River troll killed me :P.. script wont flee. Can you make it only bank fish too - without cooking ? + noticed now that it wont flee from tree spirit too..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

For some reason the script just keeps stopping randomly, will work fine for 10 minutes then randomly just stops but the status will still say all is good. I've tested 1.0 and 1.1, seems to be happening for both versions.

Edit- Realized that because I had the fps bar down low the (LoggedIn) srl function was resulting false due to the fps bar, switched it to - until((R_GetLoginState < 11) or (R_GetLoginState > 30));
    at the end of the main loop and it seems back to running fine with the fps down.
    Last edited by ry0240; 06-06-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Well, my mains hasnt got much quest points.. So i can't really add things or areas i can't access.. I can give the 'dev' script i use to view all the NPCids, animation id and location, etc.

You can find it as an attachment on this post. Just run it and it'll debug all things on the screen.

Thanks a bunch!
    Thanks, i just did the quest so If i ever figure it out i'll post the code here.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Produst View Post
    River troll killed me :P.. script wont flee. Can you make it only bank fish too - without cooking ? + noticed now that it wont flee from tree spirit too..
    Thanks, I'll look into the combat detection. Should see a fix in next revision.

Quote Originally Posted by ry0240 View Post
    For some reason the script just keeps stopping randomly, will work fine for 10 minutes then randomly just stops but the status will still say all is good. I've tested 1.0 and 1.1, seems to be happening for both versions.

Edit- Realized that because I had the fps bar down low the (LoggedIn) srl function was resulting false due to the fps bar, switched it to - until((R_GetLoginState < 11) or (R_GetLoginState > 30));
    at the end of the main loop and it seems back to running fine with the fps down.
    Thanks! Yea I noticed the script was stopping for no reason. I'll take your advise, thanks again.

Thanks, i just did the quest so If i ever figure it out i'll post the code here.
    Alright thanks, have a look at this:
    Code:
    BurntFishIDs := [-1];
       CookedFishIDs := [-1];
       RawFishIDs := [-1];
       BaitID := -1;
       TreeLocation := Point(-1, -1);
       BankLocation := Point(-1, -1);
       FishingAnimation := -1;
       TreeObjectID := -1;
       EquipmentID  := -1;
       FishingSpotID := -1;
       FishingTypeName := '';
       LogID := -1;
       canCook := false;
       canBank := false;
    You could fill out yourself and it should work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Thanks, I'll look into the combat detection. Should see a fix in next revision.

Thanks! Yea I noticed the script was stopping for no reason. I'll take your advise, thanks again.

Alright thanks, have a look at this:
    Code:
    BurntFishIDs := [-1];
       CookedFishIDs := [-1];
       RawFishIDs := [-1];
       BaitID := -1;
       TreeLocation := Point(-1, -1);
       BankLocation := Point(-1, -1);
       FishingAnimation := -1;
       TreeObjectID := -1;
       EquipmentID  := -1;
       FishingSpotID := -1;
       FishingTypeName := '';
       LogID := -1;
       canCook := false;
       canBank := false;
    You could fill out yourself and it should work.
    Any idea how you figure out the ID's?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Any idea how you figure out the ID's?
    Use the dev.simba i posted, run it at the place you want to fish at and look at the ids and what not, fill it out, or post screenshots of the ids on the screen, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

So, as I understand there will be no "only banking" fish version ?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

So, as I understand there will be no "only banking" fish version ?
    What do you mean? Like no cooking and just drop/bank the fish? You can configure it, you can disable cooking by looking for 'canCook' and setting it to false. Just tell what you want to have no cooking at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

i want it to just bank caught trout and salmon.. without makeing any fire or cook fish. Will it run away from troll now ?
    btw. im using the 1.2 script and i cant get it running.. it trys constantly go to the hut (over the river, shortcut for hillgiants).

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

i want it to just bank caught trout and salmon.. without makeing any fire or cook fish. Will it run away from troll now ?
    btw. im using the 1.2 script and i cant get it running.. it trys constantly go to the hut (over the river, shortcut for hillgiants).
    Oh I think i can fix that... with R_CombatRandoms. Anyways, its the reflection anti randoms having to do with combat randoms. I'll disable it as its not needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Use the dev.simba i posted, run it at the place you want to fish at and look at the ids and what not, fill it out, or post screenshots of the ids on the screen, etc.
    aye aye captain!Ill be back with the' bootay.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Right now here are my thoughts:
    The script itself runs pretty smoothly and flawless.

I'm using Draynor and my account is level 3. Problem here is that the dark wizards are ruthless. I had to edit the paths from the bank to the fishing spot, from the fishing spot to the trees and then to the bank.

I've been turning it on and off and i'm going to run it and see how long it lasts.
    Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

suggestion: Add an option to not cook the fish, I'd rather do than separately
    <TViYH> i had a dream about you again awkwardsaw
    Malachi 2:3

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingarabian View Post
    Right now here are my thoughts:
    The script itself runs pretty smoothly and flawless.

I'm using Draynor and my account is level 3. Problem here is that the dark wizards are ruthless. I had to edit the paths from the bank to the fishing spot, from the fishing spot to the trees and then to the bank.

I've been turning it on and off and i'm going to run it and see how long it lasts.
    Yea, im sure the wizards could be a pain...

Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardsaw View Post
    suggestion: Add an option to not cook the fish, I'd rather do than separately
    I'm think about that... I'd just make it into a checkbox on the form (if i were to create one...) however, you could disable cooking by changing the canCook var to false in the DeclareVars

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information