Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [RS3] [SRL-6] iKaramjaFisher [Harpoons, cages, and notes at Stiles!]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thanks for the script KeepBotting! I ran it for a while and it worked flawlessly. The last time I tried to run it it wouldn't detect my location. Maybe because I accidentally changed settings or something. ¯\_(^-^)_/¯

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stocky8 View Post
    Thanks for the script KeepBotting! I ran it for a while and it worked flawlessly. The last time I tried to run it it wouldn't detect my location. Maybe because I accidentally changed settings or something. ¯\_(^-^)_/¯
    What do you mean, wouldn't detect? Did it say "unknown", because that's normal.

Thanks for the feedback
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

---- WARNING: TRSActionBar.__find(): Failed to find the bottom Y of the actionbar, most scripts should still function though
    ------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 306)
    ------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
    ---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 94ms.
    -- setupSRL(): True
    [DEBUG] : Successfully spawned SMART client.
    -- TPlayerArray.setup()
    ---- ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)
    -- TPlayerArray.setup(): false

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Logging out
    -- TPlayer.logout()
    tesseractGetText(): Bitmap is is too small (190, 1)
    ---- Waiting for login screen...
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 418, column 45 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\time.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (14-07-14 at 07.53.52 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    please help me

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thebob142 View Post
    ---- WARNING: TRSActionBar.__find(): Failed to find the bottom Y of the actionbar, most scripts should still function though
    ------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 306)
    ------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
    ---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 94ms.
    -- setupSRL(): True
    [DEBUG] : Successfully spawned SMART client.
    -- TPlayerArray.setup()
    ---- ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)
    -- TPlayerArray.setup(): false

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Logging out
    -- TPlayer.logout()
    tesseractGetText(): Bitmap is is too small (190, 1)
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 418, column 45 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\time.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (14-07-14 at 07.53.52 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    please help me
    ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)

READ THAT LINK I POSTED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)

READ THAT LINK I POSTED!
    -------- Using plugins "d3d9.dll"
    -------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6876] as Simba's target
    ------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...\
    ALl i got was a spassy log in screen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tokoolman View Post
    -------- Using plugins "d3d9.dll"
    -------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6876] as Simba's target
    ------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...\
    ALl i got was a spassy log in screen
    You have to change your settings to DirectX as well. It's in graphic options on runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

i did that. Does it have to be the fixed screen option? if it does i cant even choose that for some reason. it says go to runescape website for more information!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Just used this script for 48hrs straight. Worked flawlessly. Only little idiosyncrasies it seemed to have were playing with the camera (north-south) a lot to get it just right and also spinning around (west-east/east-west) until it hit the perfect angle again sometimes. Not sure if this was antiban or just small issues. Regardless a truly amazing script.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

i did that. Does it have to be the fixed screen option? if it does i cant even choose that for some reason. it says go to runescape website for more information!
    There's nothing we can help you with--it's a problem with your graphics card or drivers. The plugins work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by coinhustla View Post
    Just used this script for 48hrs straight. Worked flawlessly. Only little idiosyncrasies it seemed to have were playing with the camera (north-south) a lot to get it just right and also spinning around (west-east/east-west) until it hit the perfect angle again sometimes. Not sure if this was antiban or just small issues. Regardless a truly amazing script.
    That's actually intentional. The way I use SPS is highly temperamental when it comes to camera angles, so I've got to make sure the camera stays the same.
    There are ways around it of course, but utilizing them would cut down on script stability.

One thing you can try is turn your camera sensitivity down and make sure you're on Classic camera mode (Esc > Game Settings > Controls).
    That should reduce the amount of times the script has to screw around trying to get the camera back in place.
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 07-26-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I ran Bonzai figher script on OpenGl and it worked fine? idk whats going on with this one? it still flashing!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I ran Bonzai figher script on OpenGl and it worked fine? idk whats going on with this one? it still flashing!
    This is not bonsaiFighter, you cannot expect them to run in the same fashion. The flashing is caused when you run SMART using the DirectX plugin, but run RuneScape in OpenGL mode.

You must run this script using the DirectX plugin (done automatically, provided you've installed it correctly) and using the DirectX graphics mode (Esc > Game Settings > Graphics > Custom > DirectX).

If you can't get into DirectX mode, there's nothing more we can do for you--there's a problem with your graphics card or the drivers it's using.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This script runs beautifully. I've been able to run multiple characters for 4+ hours. With the update today, I've been unable to get it operating. Please update the script if an update is the issue!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yesjuice View Post
    This script runs beautifully. I've been able to run multiple characters for 4+ hours. With the update today, I've been unable to get it operating. Please update the script if an update is the issue!
    The update broke SRL, not the script. After the devs get SRL running again, the script will work fine without any modifications.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

there might be a memory leak somewhere in the code, using up like 1.7gb ram for some reason

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toxjq View Post
    there might be a memory leak somewhere in the code, using up like 1.7gb ram for some reason
    How long have you been running it? There have been other reports of the script using a massive amount of memory at first, but decreasing over time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I'm unsure what's wrong on my part, I have everything set up like it should be, direct x plugin, karajma.png, etc.
    I'm constantly getting, this though. My Player will move just fine from any point in between the banana trees, docks, etc, but it doesn't fish.

-- WARNING: karamja.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
    -- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 733 ms

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlumin View Post
    I'm unsure what's wrong on my part, I have everything set up like it should be, direct x plugin, karajma.png, etc.
    I'm constantly getting, this though. My Player will move just fine from any point in between the banana trees, docks, etc, but it doesn't fish.

-- WARNING: karamja.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
    -- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 733 ms
    A screenshot of your SMART client would be helpful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    A screenshot of your SMART client would be helpful.
    Sorry about that,

My RS3 custom settings
    settings.png

Script in action
    script.jpg

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlumin View Post
    Sorry about that,

My RS3 custom settings
    settings.png

Script in action
    script.jpg
    The water on your minimap is wayyy too bright. It may have something to do with that fact that you've got "Ground blending" enabled in your graphics settings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello, I've recently tried to use your bot but when it gets to the login screen it starts to flicker with a please wait button in the corner which is also flickering. I'm fairly new to this kind of stuff and I'm wondering if you could assist me in my problem. If you can't that's perfectly fine, thank you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lukieboiz View Post
    Hello, I've recently tried to use your bot but when it gets to the login screen it starts to flicker with a please wait button in the corner which is also flickering. I'm fairly new to this kind of stuff and I'm wondering if you could assist me in my problem. If you can't that's perfectly fine, thank you.
    Are your graphics settings configured correctly? This script requires DirectX, are you on OpenGL? Do you have the plugin for DirectX?

Tutorial can be found here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey guys, for some reason the script isn't showing the progress in the progress box, e.g. Lobsters: 0 Xp Gained: 0 etc. It does show Time Ran though. Other than that it works great but I'd like to see xp progress. Any suggestions as to why it doesn't show?

Edit: Oh and even though the Time Ran shows, it doesn't progress steadily. It jumps. Like it'll say Time Ran: 1 min for like 7 minutes then suddenly say Time Ran: 8 mins. If that helps with the diagnosis lol.
    Last edited by mikey5014; 08-09-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I added the directX file (and set on direct x in settings) and the picture of the map. i have ran a few previous scripts but this one i cant get to start. when i start this script and log in, my screen flickers and nothing happens. my simba just says that its waiting for RS to load. can anyone help me?
    Last edited by fedeed; 08-10-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikey5014 View Post
    Hey guys, for some reason the script isn't showing the progress in the progress box, e.g. Lobsters: 0 Xp Gained: 0 etc. It does show Time Ran though. Other than that it works great but I'd like to see xp progress. Any suggestions as to why it doesn't show?

Edit: Oh and even though the Time Ran shows, it doesn't progress steadily. It jumps. Like it'll say Time Ran: 1 min for like 7 minutes then suddenly say Time Ran: 8 mins. If that helps with the diagnosis lol.
    A screenshot of the SMART window always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fedeed View Post
    I added the directX file (and set on direct x in settings) and the picture of the map. i have ran a few previous scripts but this one i cant get to start. when i start this script and log in, my screen flickers and nothing happens. my simba just says that its waiting for RS to load. can anyone help me?
    You didn't install the plugin correctly. Go back and try it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

[QUOTE=KeepBotting;1303728]A screenshot of the SMART window always helps.

SMART window.png
    Here's a screenshot of the SMART window. Problem is the same. Bot is working flawlessly but no progress data is shown other than time.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information