Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [RS3] [SRL-6] iKaramjaFisher [Harpoons, cages, and notes at Stiles!]

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Default [RS3] [SRL-6] iKaramjaFisher [Harpoons, cages, and notes at Stiles!]

iScripts™ and KeepBotting Presents:

iKaramjaFisher

-----------------
    | = Version: 1.1 = |
    -----------------
    Last Updated: 4th Nov 2014
    Download: here.

Description
    Harpoons tuna and swordfish, OR cages lobsters at the Karamja dock. Notes fish at Stiles.
    Now with an option to powerfish!

Features
    • 100% color!
    • Fishes tuna/swordfish OR lobster with incredible speed (>30k xp/hr)!
    • Notes fish at Stiles, or drops them for faster xp (>40k/hr)!
    • Fast & accurate object finding using DTMs, TPAs, ATPAs, and T2DPAs.
    • Robust antipattern to reduce ban rates to an absolute minimum!
    • Informative progress report, painted on SMART!
    • Passes the 6-hour limit!
    • Fast and accurate pathfinding using SPS!
    • Compatible with RS3 and uses SRL-6!
    • Numerous failsafes to prevent script failure!

How to Use
    0) MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING DIRECT-X MODE! Log in to RS > Press Esc > Graphics Options > Custom > Direct-X THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK ON OPENGL MODE!
    0) Download & install the Direct-X plugin if you haven't already. (Download: here, place it in C:/Simba/Plugins/) No longer needed, d3d9.dll ships with Simba.
    0) Download & install the SPS map if you haven't already. (Download: here, place it in C:/Simba/Includes/SPS/img/)

1) Fill out your player info.

Simba Code:
    ///////////////////////////////////Start setting up the script here. Refer to the comments if you don't know what you're doing.
    ///////////////////////////////////
    /////       Start Setup     ///////
    ///////////////////////////////////Start setting up the script here. Refer to the comments if you don't know what you're doing.

const
       (* player info *)
       playerNames  = ['']; //Put your player's name (or nickname, if you set one) here.
       playerFile   = 'default'; //Put your playerfile's name here. Default is 'default'.
       desiredWorld = 0; //Enter your desired world number here. 0 for random.

(* globals *)
       fishType = 'swordfish'; //Lobster, swordfish, tuna
       powerFish = false; //Powerfishing mode: fish & drop. True for yes, false for no.
                         //If you're powerfishing, have tuna on slot 1, swordfish on slot 2, and lobster on slot 3.

(* options *) //these will need adjusted based on your fishing level
                     //they're in seconds, NOT milliseconds
       minWait = 8;  //MIN wait for catching a fish, make this HIGHER if it waits too SHORT (clicking on another spot while still fishing)
       maxWait = 16; //MAX wait for catching a fish, make this LOWER if it waits too LONG (doing nothing for a long time after spot is gone)

minMouseSpeed = 15; //MIN speed at which to move the mouse
                           //Default values for these should be just fine. If you must change, lower = slower, higher = faster
       maxMouseSpeed = 20; //MAX speed at which to move the mouse

///////////////////////////////////Don't modify the script ANY FURTHER unless you know what you're doing. You could break stuff!
    /////       Stop Setup      ///////
    ///////////////////////////////////Don't modify the script ANY FURTHER unless you know what you're doing. You could break stuff!

2) Place your character at the Karamja fishing spot, at Stiles, or anywhere along the path in between!
    3) If powerfishing, set up your action bar like this & make sure you're in action mode.
    4) Zoom all the way OUT.
    5) Start the script!

Requirements
    1) 35 fishing for tuna, 50 for swordfish, and 40 for lobster.
    2) A harpoon or lobster cage in your toolbelt.

Additional Info
    -> You MUST be on Direct-X mode for this script to run properly.
    -> This script uses the SPS map and walking paths from @footballjds; Karamja fishing script (with permission).

Current Bugs
    -> Nope.

Future Updates
    -> Nope.

Proggies

Top proggy by @mrisperfect; with an insane 51 and a half hours!

2nd place by @lanadekat;, clocking in at a hefty 42 and a half hours.

Update Log
    Code:
    v1.1
    -added powerfishing
    -fixed lobster dtm

v1.0
    - download link was immediately moved off-site because the initial release exceeded villavu's filesize restrictions, download can be found directly below "last updated"
    - initial release
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 04-04-2016 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Clarified instructions
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

ICWYDT

That's the biggest bitmap I ever saw lol.

Gratz on the release!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    ICWYDT

That's the biggest bitmap I ever saw lol.

Gratz on the release!
    HAHA, I knew someone would!

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think there's a way around that.

Thanks! ^^
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Script is running smoothly for more than 3 hours atm. What would be the xp rates with power fishing at around lvl 90, when the feature gets added ofc.
    99's using SRL bots: Mining, Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Hunting, Divination, Fishing, Woodcutting, Defense, Attack, Strenght, Constitution, Contruction, Ranged.
    Thanks to: Ashaman, DannyRS, The Mayor, footballjds, KeepBotting, Press Play, bonsai, Clarity, BANNED ON jonesy259 JASTRALS

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantasx27 View Post
    Script is running smoothly for more than 3 hours atm. What would be the xp rates with power fishing at around lvl 90, when the feature gets added ofc.
    Good, good

Rough estimate, somewhere around 40-45k xp/hr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Arf, couldn't make it work yet ! :s

Simba Code:
    ---- tabBackpack.countDTM(): Found no DTM matches
    [DEBUG]     : Counted 0 lobsters.
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,811) : (576,598)" at line 78, column 17 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (30-06-14 at 04.39.12 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xlr View Post
    Arf, couldn't make it work yet ! :s

Simba Code:
    ---- tabBackpack.countDTM(): Found no DTM matches
    [DEBUG]     : Counted 0 lobsters.
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,811) : (576,598)" at line 78, column 17 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (30-06-14 at 04.39.12 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    That's weird. Are your interfaces correct? Is SRL up-to-date?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Yes it is :3
    Yeah, I checked and rechecked everything, my other scripts are working, I gone on directX etc... I wonder where the problem comes from D:

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Yes it is :3
    Yeah, I checked and rechecked everything, my other scripts are working, I gone on directX etc... I wonder where the problem comes from D:
    What are you fishing? Does the script count the other items properly?

Edit: make sure your interpreter is set to Lape (Script > Interpreter > Lape)
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 06-30-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Tried all of three, no matter, same problem !

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Tried all of three, no matter, same problem !
    Quite strange. Add my Skype (keepbotting), maybe I can help you better over screenshare or TV

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Good, good

Rough estimate, somewhere around 40-45k xp/hr
    I'm getting 46k with your flyfisher, this skill is so strange lol
    99's using SRL bots: Mining, Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Hunting, Divination, Fishing, Woodcutting, Defense, Attack, Strenght, Constitution, Contruction, Ranged.
    Thanks to: Ashaman, DannyRS, The Mayor, footballjds, KeepBotting, Press Play, bonsai, Clarity, BANNED ON jonesy259 JASTRALS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

does he have the direct x plugin for simba? it doesn't install by default. I will give this script a try at some point when I get round to fishing again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Yeah, everything was well installed, do not worry about that !

I made it finally work, thank you so much for your helps both of you !

Am a C/C++ coder, not a pascal one, but I took a closer look this morning (while it's 1pm here lol, just woke up !).
    I gone to the simba.writer, as the scripts stops when rectangle was given a false value, I understood it was a freeing problem, tried to understand step by step the script running, and found on line 4233 on the paintProggy function the self.clearArea of simba.writer, wich was giving a wrong box object, I didn't really tried to fix it, I gone like a barbare, just //-it to see what gonna happened, and PIFPOUFPATAPOUUUF, I do not have any progress report, but the script is running well now !

Again, thanks to you guys ! You're amazing

Edit : Well am not the best english speaker, I try to improve everyday ! An example is better thant my explanations :
    Simba Code:
    //smartImage.clearArea(chatBox.getBounds());
    That's all folks !
    Last edited by Xlr; 06-30-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I'm getting 46k with your flyfisher, this skill is so strange lol
    Fly fishing is indeed faster xp than caging or harpooning, which makes NO sense, but this is Jagex we're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by alexwillows View Post
    does he have the direct x plugin for simba? it doesn't install by default. I will give this script a try at some point when I get round to fishing again.
    Read the setup, there's a little blurb about where/how to download/install the Direct-X plugin.

Yeah, everything was well installed, do not worry about that !

I made it finally work, thank you so much for your helps both of you !

Am a C/C++ coder, not a pascal one, but I took a closer look this morning (while it's 1pm here lol, just woke up !).
    I gone to the simba.writer, as the scripts stops when rectangle was given a false value, I understood it was a freeing problem, tried to understand step by step the script running, and found on line 4233 on the paintProggy function the self.clearArea of simba.writer, wich was giving a wrong box object, I didn't really tried to fix it, I gone like a barbare, just //-it to see what gonna happened, and PIFPOUFPATAPOUUUF, I do not have any progress report, but the script is running well now !

Again, thanks to you guys ! You're amazing

Edit : Well am not the best english speaker, I try to improve everyday ! An example is better thant my explanations :
    Simba Code:
    //smartImage.clearArea(chatBox.getBounds());
    That's all folks !
    That's so strange ;-; glad you got it working at any rate lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

awesome script, alot better. ill post a proggy when im off work. already had a 8h run time great job !!!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IblashBho View Post
    awesome script, alot better. ill post a proggy when im off work. already had a 8h run time great job !!!
    Thanks for the positive feedback

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

The script works great.

What benefit does having it run in DirectX offer? I can't seem to find that out anywhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by buttdestroyr View Post
    The script works great.

What benefit does having it run in DirectX offer? I can't seem to find that out anywhere.
    Atleast for me, it makes my pc lag less while playing other games at the same time.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by buttdestroyr View Post
    The script works great.

As far as this script is concerned, running in Direct-X mode eliminates the 'blank minimap' glitch that happens about 80% of the time you load a client in OpenGL mode. This script uses SPS for walking, so having a fully-functional minimap is essential.

Atleast for me, it makes my pc lag less while playing other games at the same time.
    This too--Direct-X mode boosts performance for some users.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Nice script runs nicely, only one problem...

Ran other RS3 scripts, and the RAM doesn't get near this high...

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    Nice script runs nicely, only one problem...

Ran other RS3 scripts, and the RAM doesn't get near this high...
    Interesting, not sure why that would happen. I get 300-600k on average for a SMART client running this script.

Try restarting to clear RAM, or install a memory cleaner

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Interesting, not sure why that would happen. I get 300-600k on average for a SMART client running this script.

Try restarting to clear RAM, or install a memory cleaner
    odd...as time ran it decreased...

Nice script again!

I had no idea how accurate SPS was, SPS for OSRS wasn't so great, and I never used it since, I may try make a script for RS3 sometime!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

The script works flawless as advertised, getting 30k xp/h with 77 fishing, i'm harpooning.
    It's a shame it doesn't have multiplayer though.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bevardis View Post
    The script works flawless as advertised, getting 30k xp/h with 77 fishing, i'm harpooning.
    It's a shame it doesn't have multiplayer though.
    It'd be relatively easy to add thank you for your positive feedback
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 07-09-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information