Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] Camel's Air Crafter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by buttdestroyr View Post
    Yeah.. Sorry I'm stupid... It should be better with 3.1.3
    Tested it out and it seems to make it worse, now it's all trees instead of just the dead ones haha

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigerlet View Post
    Tested it out and it seems to make it worse, now it's all trees instead of just the dead ones haha
    Well I didn't even touch the colors so thats just coincidence.. I might need to repick colors out for the portal, I'll get around to that eventually.. You can look in the Mayors tutorial for scripting and you could get ACA and pick colors yourself if you don't want to wait. It should still click the portal though, yes?

EDIT: I just ran it myself and the altar and exit portal was working fine, Bankscreen.open isn't working however. When I get some time I'll add in my own open bank function instead of using SRL's and go through and collect better colors

Also could you please post a screenshot of when it goes wrong, it would help me a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

http://imgur.com/R7ZOWBV

The mouse just bounces between the X's and doesn't click anything.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

http://imgur.com/R7ZOWBV

The mouse just bounces between the X's and doesn't click anything.
    Thanks, The mouse will go between each X and read the mouseover text and if it has the correct text it knows that its the correct object. Its reading your mouseover text incorrectly for whatever reason, I can't really do much on my end. If you check the Debug box in the setup form and copy and paste everything that it says up when its screwing up I might be able to suggest something to make it work.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Well I didn't even touch the colors so thats just coincidence.. I might need to repick colors out for the portal, I'll get around to that eventually.. You can look in the Mayors tutorial for scripting and you could get ACA and pick colors yourself if you don't want to wait. It should still click the portal though, yes?

EDIT: I just ran it myself and the altar and exit portal was working fine, Bankscreen.open isn't working however. When I get some time I'll add in my own open bank function instead of using SRL's and go through and collect better colors

Also could you please post a screenshot of when it goes wrong, it would help me a lot.
    I replaced the SRL method with my own (literally just clicks the nearest banker, nothing more) but the script will open the bank, run the open method again by clicking on the nearest visible banker outside of the bank screen, then deposit/withdraw essence as normal. I haven't got the time to test what's going on, but I just thought that I'd let you know in case you come across the same problem. Other than that, the script runs to the altar, crafts, and returns to the bank just fine.

Great script, I look forward to seeing it after a quick fix.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    I replaced the SRL method with my own (literally just clicks the nearest banker, nothing more) but the script will open the bank, run the open method again by clicking on the nearest visible banker outside of the bank screen, then deposit/withdraw essence as normal. I haven't got the time to test what's going on, but I just thought that I'd let you know in case you come across the same problem. Other than that, the script runs to the altar, crafts, and returns to the bank just fine.

Great script, I look forward to seeing it after a quick fix.
    Alot of SRL functions are screwy with the new update to runescape, I'm fairly confident when its updated the script should work just fine with little to no edits.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Alot of SRL functions are screwy with the new update to runescape, I'm fairly confident when its updated the script should work just fine with little to no edits.
    I don't doubt it. (Y)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Runtime error: "List index (16) out of bounds" at line 445, column 58 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"" at line 930, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]

What do I do?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Runtime error: "List index (16) out of bounds" at line 445, column 58 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"" at line 930, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]

What do I do?
    Well something went wrong in C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba so I'd check there. maybe update your stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 350, Y = 158}, took 312 ms
    -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    -- TRSBankscreen.__openNPC()
    ---- TRSMinimap.getDots()
    ------ Found 0 minimap dots (ID: 4369)
    ---- TRSMinimap.getDots(): []

I'm having trouble finding the bankers in the bank, any ideas?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nkd2009 View Post
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 350, Y = 158}, took 312 ms
    -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    -- TRSBankscreen.__openNPC()
    ---- TRSMinimap.getDots()
    ------ Found 0 minimap dots (ID: 4369)
    ---- TRSMinimap.getDots(): []

I'm having trouble finding the bankers in the bank, any ideas?
    The public release of SRL has a few outdated functions due to the recent update. One of those is Minimap.getDots().

You can wait for the new version to be released or use this version that Olly posted https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...41#post1307341

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

The public release of SRL has a few outdated functions due to the recent update. One of those is Minimap.getDots().

You can wait for the new version to be released or use this version that Olly posted https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...41#post1307341
    I downloaded this version and it seems to have fixed all problems and is running really well.
    Only problem I had is when it banked it withdrew a steel plate instead of Rune ess. I dropped it and have had no further problems.

I'll be posting a progress report after a couple hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Progress Report.png

Progress Report!

The only thing that I see a problem is when it banks.
    It typically goes to one of the last bankers. And 1 out of 5 banks it will click a banker in a different window and get stuck for about 30 seconds.

Other than that it's a great script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I might be missed some setup part, but i get some drawing error when it reaches the air altar? I can post more detailed error later..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Does anyone know if this script is up and running smoothly?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xsorrels View Post

Thanks in advance!
    It was working when I used it last week. Why not try it out yourself?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by therossity View Post
    It was working when I used it last week. Why not try it out yourself?
    Finishing construction first.

Ill try afterwards.

Thanks again!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Thanks in advance!
    As of 5 minutes ago this worked, and according to the very long progress report (posted below) its fairly stable (not perfect).

Quote Originally Posted by sskylla View Post
    I might be missed some setup part, but i get some drawing error when it reaches the air altar? I can post more detailed error later..
    I don't really know what you mean... If you could post a screenshot, or debug or something I could probably help.

Progress Report.png

Progress Report!

The only thing that I see a problem is when it banks.
    It typically goes to one of the last bankers. And 1 out of 5 banks it will click a banker in a different window and get stuck for about 30 seconds.

Other than that it's a great script!
    Thanks for the proggie. The current script uses the built-in SRL function which makes it so I don't have much control.. I am however working on the new version which does not use the SRL function and I working to prevent this, or if it happens it recovers much faster.

Anyways, as for the script overall, I just put out 3.1.4 which is just a slightly updated version with a few new features.
    Code:
    Added a Next Break in (x time) debug message
    Fixed the issue when finding the portal would pick up the trees
    Fixed other things that I can't remember
    Also, I ran this a few times and got a few good long runs. However, I've found that very very rarely it will fail to walk to the bank and end up somewhere weird. (as far as the sawmill). When I say very very rarely I've only seen it do this once. Here is a proggie of this version.

I haven't forgot about finishing this script. I'm very busy with college and being lazy, but I working on this when I can. In the new version I'm working on fail safes for walking, varrock tele option, and lodestone recovery if something manages to go wrong. Also some more antiban/antipattern things that you might think are neat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Also, I ran this a few times and got a few good long runs. However, I've found that very very rarely it will fail to walk to the bank and end up somewhere weird. (as far as the sawmill). When I say very very rarely I've only seen it do this once. Here is a proggie of this version. Attachment 24071

I haven't forgot about finishing this script. I'm very busy with college and being lazy, but I working on this when I can. In the new version I'm working on fail safes for walking, varrock tele option, and lodestone recovery if something manages to go wrong. Also some more antiban/antipattern things that you might think are neat.

E: Out of curiosity, how do people make images appear in the actual post? every time I post an image it appears like a link or something.
    Just out of curiosity, how are Airs made:72k when theyre made at 5xp per.
    72k airs @5xp/ea would average over 360kxp.

Slightly confused with paint.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Just out of curiosity, how are Airs made:72k when theyre made at 5xp per.
    72k airs @5xp/ea would average over 360kxp.

Slightly confused with paint.
    Its 5xp per essence used, not 5xp per air rune made. It only uses 28 essence every run while it brings home ~170 air runes every run.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)

Its 5xp per essence used, not 5xp per air rune made. It only uses 28 essence every run while it brings home ~170 air runes every run.
    Thanks for clarification. (:

Will try as soon as construction goal achieved.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

E: Out of curiosity, how do people make images appear in the actual post? every time I post an image it appears like a link or something.
    Place the URL in [img][/img] tags, like so:

Simba Code:
    [img]https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24071&d=1411522742[/img]

Last edited by Incurable; 09-24-2014 at 04:20 AM.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

It works fine up until it goes to withdraw more essence, at which point I get the "failed to withdraw ess" message and it goes buggy from there. I am using pure essence, does this script only work with regular essence, or pure essence as well.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stopkiller View Post
    It works fine up until it goes to withdraw more essence, at which point I get the "failed to withdraw ess" message and it goes buggy from there. I am using pure essence, does this script only work with regular essence, or pure essence as well.
    The script uses a DTM to withdraw from the bank that is based of off regular essence, I should probably include that in the OP.

If you wish to use pure essence, use presets for banking. Presets will make banking much faster, so higher profit per hour and more experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Working really good and no errors anymore, just resetted my graphics setups and it worked again. Nice script

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information