- Camera Type : Classic must be checked

3) Graphics { Custom }

- DirectX enabled.
    - Brightness all the way up

4) Bank Presets

- Character wearing Tiara
    - Inventory with 28 rune / pure ess

Not sure why i'm posting this. prices have crashed down to 25gp again ={
    Can't post a picture about my RS now but my Ui are same as sample UI. I have done all what guide tells you to do in first msge. You're just reposting that same info, that may be helpful for someone, but not for me. Thanks anyway

I have tried also other UI's and stuff to improve working, but not helping.

1) Check
    2) Check
    3) Check
    4) Check because it works 5min to 5hours sometimes

Anyway thanks for this, hope it helps someone

Next i'm trying to give bit more time when going to bank and altar/leaving altar.. Because i get this error only when next to ALTAR portal/stone in varrock, or BANK.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

if your character d/ced and has logged in next to the bank booth, it means that your pc has lagged either due to heavy load, or internet connection, and your character clicked inside the bank booth causing your character to get stuck. { try it yourself, click inside the bank booth via mini-map or game screen and watch your character get stuck }

been trying to find a way to solve this, but can't seem to do anything

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Sem Título.png

I've been running the script during the past days, really good profit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srpronto View Post
    Sem Título.png

I've been running the script during the past days, really good profit.
    Whats your RC level?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Profits are still extreme but air runes price is crashing we should all sell for mid even if it takes a while.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoobNoob7001 View Post
    Profits are still extreme but air runes price is crashing we should all sell for mid even if it takes a while.
    Air runes are pretty predictable in price, lol. If you hold onto them they will eventually sell, and will eventually get used.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Kind of sad how people are selling their runes off @ -5%
    dropped to a new low for me since ive started- 24gp each

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

True, 1 week (or 2 idk) ago it was in the 27 each, never sold -5% gp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

28gp when i started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Camel do you think it's possible in later updates to include pouch support?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoobNoob7001 View Post
    Camel do you think it's possible in later updates to include pouch support?
    uhh, I guess I could just copy paste it in from my astral script... I foresee it somehow causing problems for a lot of people, and I don't really want to support it.

You could probably add it in yourself after reading the beginning tutorial for scripting by the Mayor.

And for all concerns about the prices, just do what I do. Sell them at 1gp each. I really don't think this script has much of an effect on the prices.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    uhh, I guess I could just copy paste it in from my astral script... I foresee it somehow causing problems for a lot of people, and I don't really want to support it.

You could probably add it in yourself after reading the beginning tutorial for scripting by the Mayor.

And for all concerns about the prices, just do what I do. Sell them at 1gp each. I really don't think this script has much of an effect on the prices.

the culprit for price crashes has been found!

jokes aside, i'm pretty confident that this script has a big effect on the price of runes.

i mean every world theres at least 3-4 air runners with 80+ RC

unless those are just the other farmers with their own private bot, like with other popular places

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post
    the culprit for price crashes has been found!

jokes aside, i'm pretty confident that this script has a big effect on the price of runes.

i mean every world theres at least 3-4 air runners with 80+ RC

unless those are just the other farmers with their own private bot, like with other popular places
    Yeah, I've gotten at least 3 accounts to over 75 RC with this script lol...suprised none of them have been banned, especially for manipulating the market or w/e with such bulk inventory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post

Alright will give it a try!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Okay i got it to work decent without my error in line 142.. But yesterday and today got 3 accounts banned, 2 of those was news i made after i got bans..

1Acount 6hours botting with breaks =ban
    2account 1hour = ban
    3account 2hour = ban..

Damn

This feels like i'm IP followed by jagex..

edit. Anyway nice script! Just bad luck for me as usual >;
    Last edited by sskylla; 01-27-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Still running great! 8h.jpg ----- Proggy
    Last edited by NoobNoob7001; 02-04-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Damn air runes just crashed hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I would like to just start of by saying this is a great script.

A little help for people having problems with the script I know after 8 pages of responses this sounds redundant but follow the guide lines in the first posts. Do not use outfits with the same color of anything within the script (black works bests imo). Do your daily key rewards before running scripts as it is just less likely to mess up with perfect conditions.

Three issues with the script that have consistently stopped it for my army is, (which I'm pretty sure can be fixed I just wanted to let it be
    known in case I'm doing something wrong, plus constructive
    critizism I feel is important/fun)
    1) Sometimes while going into the bank it goes to the farthest south west corner right next to the banker and is stuck between walking and finding a banker.

A timed failsafe between banking and alter (and vice versa) would be nice to ensure arrival. Also/or could rework the final walking stage from outside to inside the bank.

2) Once or twice (out of 25+ 8 hrs runs) my char(s) have ended up in BFE.

The above solution would help with this.

3) With prolonged runs (once or twice off the bat) the camera has been moved down to where when in the alter it overshoots the alter and gets stuck on the north side of it and can not find the portal afterwords this has resulted in either standing there and logging out or running around the alter with the script thinking it was outside the alter.

Like in 1) a failsafe would be nice here to make sure the 1 out of 100 legit RCers dont report the hay wire bot running in circles.

I hope I am not coming off as this script is trash as I really can tell a lot of work from someone more experienced as I has gone into it. This is just advice to the newer less experienced members as well to the writer.

I plan on trying to make these fixes on my own as ive been away from rs and botting for 2+ years and see this as an opportunity for a learning/getting back into it. So dont be surprised author if you get a pm.

kind regards,
    Dildo
    Last edited by dildo21; 02-15-2015 at 04:01 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dildo21 View Post
    I would like to just start of by saying this is a great script.

A little help for people having problems with the script I know after 8 pages of responses this sounds redundant but follow the guide lines in the first posts. Do not use outfits with the same color of anything within the script (black works bests imo). Do your daily key rewards before running scripts as it is just less likely to mess up with perfect conditions.

Three issues with the script that have consistently stopped it for my army is, (which I'm pretty sure can be fixed I just wanted to let it be
    known in case I'm doing something wrong, plus constructive
    critizism I feel is important/fun)
    1) Sometimes while going into the bank it goes to the farthest south west corner right next to the banker and is stuck between walking and finding a banker.

A timed failsafe between banking and alter (and vice versa) would be nice to ensure arrival. Also/or could rework the final walking stage from outside to inside the bank.

2) Once or twice (out of 25+ 8 hrs runs) my char(s) have ended up in BFE.

The above solution would help with this.

3) With prolonged runs (once or twice off the bat) the camera has been moved down to where when in the alter it overshoots the alter and gets stuck on the north side of it and can not find the portal afterwords this has resulted in either standing there and logging out or running around the alter with the script thinking it was outside the alter.

Like in 1) a failsafe would be nice here to make sure the 1 out of 100 legit RCers dont report the hay wire bot running in circles.

I hope I am not coming off as this script is trash as I really can tell a lot of work from someone more experienced as I has gone into it. This is just advice to the newer less experienced members as well to the writer.

I plan on trying to make these fixes on my own as ive been away from rs and botting for 2+ years and see this as an opportunity for a learning/getting back into it. So dont be surprised author if you get a pm.

kind regards,
    Dildo
    Interesting name you have there...

Anyways, could you recreate the first error you listed and take a picture, I don't completely understand what/where the error occurs.

Yeah once and while sps will make you run off somewhere random. It should use the varrock lodestone and walk back to the bank if walking takes more than 1.5 minutes. Then if it takes longer than 5 minutes it will stop the script. But I haven't touched this script in a while so it might need an update for that.

As for the camera moving down, I don't know what would cause that.. I'll look into it.

Thanks for the well described bug reports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

yea a haunting nickname that has unfortunately stuck haha plus i couldnt remember my old user name.

and Ill send a pic next time i catch it happening. but like i said it is in the southeast corner (i realize there are 2 it is the one next to the banker i think i accidentally said southwest first post)

i havnt had time to test this and wont until i get off work but an idea about the camera. The walking in its final approach to the alter either takes the direct path southwest through the grass from the road to the alter or walks around the north side along the road and heads straight south from the road. Once last night while i was watching the script when taking the direct south west approach from the road straight through the grass, the alter has a slight elevation change and i believe tilted the camera down. Like I said I havnt had time to test but i will today when i get off work.

regards
    Dildo

update:

Been trying to find the culprit of screen moving down to no avail. Will keep trying though.
    Last edited by dildo21; 02-15-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Anyone familliar with this error "freeBitmap (proggyBmp);"? Script keeps crashing from time to time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

CamelAir1.jpg

Decent proggy with some good profit. Thanks for a great script!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

heh, came back to see my guy had used the loadstone for recovery 288 times, needless to say he got 48hr'ed lol

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information