Thread: AIO Superheat + Coal Bag + Urns

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Default AIO Superheat + Coal Bag + Urns

Features:

-Detects placement of Coal Bag and ores
    -Uses Urns (Currently only strong urns supported, others may be added later)

To set up:
    - Stand in a bank with any purple banker. I tested this in varrock west bank, in the south-east corner.

-Add Superheat Item to your action bar.
    -Add a full urn anywhere on your action bar
    -Make your first bank preset a coal bag with 27 ores (if using coal bag)
    -Make your second preset nature runes, coal bag, two urns (one partially full and one empty), and the rest the appropriate number of coal and ores. The items can be in any location, not just the one pictured below.

-Fill out the form starting line 29

Post any bugs, and I'll try to fix them as quickly as possible.

To-Do List:
    -Add detection for when there aren't nature runes/fire staff unequipped

Changelog:
    v1 : intial release
    v1.01: Utilised ATPA.SortFromMidpoint. The bank directly in front of the player is found, instead of running around.
    v1.02: Fixed an error in getting bounds of the banker TPA, would occur when the player was zoomed out to the maximum. Also added a fail-safe if the chooseoption menu was selected and the bank somehow didn't open.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Solaire; 07-26-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    Features:
    -Make your first bank preset a coal bag with 27 ores (if using coal bag)
    -Make your second preset nature runes, coal bag, two urns (one partially full and one empty), and the rest the appropriate number of coal and ores. The items can be in any location, not just the one pictured below.
    Is it really faster to withdraw coal (with preset), fill bag, find banker and then get coal/mith?
    or would it be faster to do withdraw coal 'manually', fill bag, then use the preset? (all without closing the bank)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Is it really faster to withdraw coal (with preset), fill bag, find banker and then get coal/mith?
    or would it be faster to do withdraw coal 'manually', fill bag, then use the preset? (all without closing the bank)
    Imo, two presets is faster. Less actions.
    Normal method would be finding banker, depositing completed bars, withdrawing coal, filling the coal bag, and then withdrawing the preset.
    Preset-only method is finding the banker, loading preset one, and putting the coal in, and then finding the banker again to withdraw preset 2.

Normal is seven clicks and one key press.
    Preset-only is four clicks and two key presses.

Idk about the mouse distance travelled, but that's something worth looking into.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    depositing completed bars,
    I forgot about this part. If one is faster than the other, im sure its probably miliseconds difference. the only way to find out would be to write both methods and then compare the two.
    i was just curious as i know that opening the bank and closing the bank with the presets has a slight delay. but meh. maybe ill try this out later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

The script is very nice, thank you very much for making this.

Some suggestions:
    - It cant find the banker through a wall (obviously), so if it can't spot the banker make it rotate the camera.
    - It doesn't support bankpins, if it comes to the bankpin screen it will keep searching for a banker resulting in your character running around the bank.

Apart from that I couldn't find any flaws, hope this helps you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Script ran great! Used 8k nats till i turned it off! Proggy------8k nats.PNG

Thread Information