Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HoneyComb Looter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Script crashes at gate, not sure if its trying to check for the gate. Mouse clicks back and forth across gate and trees. This happened before and after I updated colors for the gate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Will have a look at it later today but it seems like it is failing to create the TPA of the gate from the minimap and thus passing out of bound bounds to the mainscreen using MMtoMS. Try updating the red colors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Some people are crashing the price....stop being impatient...please? :/
    Last edited by Machu; 07-29-2014 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Machu View Post
    If the price crashes, it crashes, but I can tell you its not because of the like. 5 people on this thread right now, so stop complaining :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Also check out the 6-month price graph of it
    http://services.runescape.com/m=item...m.ws?obj=12156

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

It seems that the new SRL update has fixed it, I have just run it and it seems to be working fine. Regardless I will push and update as I have fixed a few other bugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mxtrix View Post
    It seems that the new SRL update has fixed it, I have just run it and it seems to be working fine. Regardless I will push and update as I have fixed a few other bugs.
    It does appear to be working now. I think that sometimes I have to update simba again even if I already have done in the first instance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Just updated it, the new update fixes the misclicking and bot-like behavior when initializing the looting process. It should also be able to start from any location and now has a breaking system (optional of-course).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

it happens with public scripts and simply the demand. Proably 1000's of players using simialar script. This script alone, I estimate 600-1200 Accounts using this script alone already. Giong price right now seems to bee 500gp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Just updated it, the new update fixes the misclicking and bot-like behavior when initializing the looting process. It should also be able to start from any location and now has a breaking system (optional of-course).
    Need to manually update colors if it doesnt work right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    Need to manually update colors if it doesnt work right?
    Depends what is 'not working'. Just describe the issue on here and I should be able to push a fix if it is not just a colour change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

it happens with public scripts and simply the demand. Proably 1000's of players using simialar script. This script alone, I estimate 600-1200 Accounts using this script alone already. Giong price right now seems to bee 500gp
    If player stop being impatient and just set the price really high the buyer will finally start to buy at higher prices..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

If player stop being impatient and just set the price really high the buyer will finally start to buy at higher prices..
    Its cool man, if you're that concerned about it, make your own private script.
    The fact is if you have an item thats instant buy price has significant margin difference from the instant sell, thats gonna be a problem. IB and IS should always be ~5% plus or minus if it has good volume.

The fact is the honeycomb has only use for level 32 summoning and most people only use it for a few levels, very low volume item, one single purpose.

It is a very well written script though!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theorange View Post
    Its cool man, if you're that concerned about it, make your own private script.
    The fact is if you have an item thats instant buy price has significant margin difference from the instant sell, thats gonna be a problem. IB and IS should always be ~5% plus or minus if it has good volume.

The fact is the honeycomb has only use for level 32 summoning and most people only use it for a few levels, very low volume item, one single purpose.

It is a very well written script though!
    Listen bud, nobody cares about the instant sell price. People who look for an instant sell are people who probably don't plan on selling that item again, basically a one time sell. If you want to bot honeycombs, sell them at an INSTANT sell, and then bot some more honeycombs, and expect to sell it at the same price you sold it at the first time, your crazy. People make the price drop because they have no idea how to use the GE and are being impatient. Just wait alittle bit and your stuff will sell at mid , or maybe even +5% Also, Nooooo, making a private script would not solve the problem, at this stage atleast, because there's already a public script. You say that people don't buy honeycombs because it has only one use, but that's not why people don't buy it, people buy honeycombs regularly, but they're just not buying it recently because people are crashing the price. Please, at least gain a little knowledge about the GE before you start telling other people about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyownage View Post
    Listen bud, nobody cares about the instant sell price. People who look for an instant sell are people who probably don't plan on selling that item again, basically a one time sell. If you want to bot honeycombs, sell them at an INSTANT sell, and then bot some more honeycombs, and expect to sell it at the same price you sold it at the first time, your crazy. People make the price drop because they have no idea how to use the GE and are being impatient. Just wait alittle bit and your stuff will sell at mid , or maybe even +5% Also, Nooooo, making a private script would not solve the problem, at this stage atleast, because there's already a public script. You say that people don't buy honeycombs because it has only one use, but that's not why people don't buy it, people buy honeycombs regularly, but they're just not buying it recently because people are crashing the price. Please, at least gain a little knowledge about the GE before you start telling other people about it.
    This ^^.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Depends what is 'not working'. Just describe the issue on here and I should be able to push a fix if it is not just a colour change.
    WHen it gets to the honeycombs the mouse moves side to side down across the screen and starts the looting movements at the bottom where there is no hive. I will try adjusting the colors again. And will post if it works.

Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -10. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -25. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

*updating the color did not work*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

WHen it gets to the honeycombs the mouse moves side to side down across the screen and starts the looting movements at the bottom where there is no hive. I will try adjusting the colors again. And will post if it works.

Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -10. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ys to a finder function: -25. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

*updating the color did not work*
    Cheers, I will have a quick look now and push a fix

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Since I've got a day mems left on my test account I gave this a quick test. It runs nice, although there are a few things which I noticed:

The lootcounter = 0 in getThatLoot function (change = to :=).
    It clicks the hive way to fast IMO. I'd add some waits and anti-ban during the loot loop.
    Gate it a little dodgy but you're lucky there is a back entrance.
    I'd like to see different compass angles

Progress Report by The Mayor:
    ----------- HoneyComb Looter ~MxTRIX --------------
    Ran for 1 Hours, 16 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    Completed 45 Loads
    Profit made: 1,019,385 (799,654 p/hr)
    Ran Antiban 1 time(s)
    ---------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Ran for 9 Hours, 20 Minutes and 27 Seconds
    Completed 356 Loads
    Profit made: 8,064,468 (863,346 p/hr)
    Ran Antiban 21 time(s)

Works pretty good, sometimes it misclicks and goes completely around the gate to get into the honey hives, also when opening the gate/getting to the gate, the script is very slow, it could be sped up a lot more Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Am i the only one of the thousands of viewrs to this thread that the script isnt working for?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Since I've got a day mems left on my test account I gave this a quick test. It runs nice, although there are a few things which I noticed:

The lootcounter = 0 in getThatLoot function (change = to :=).
    It clicks the hive way to fast IMO. I'd add some waits and anti-ban during the loot loop.
    Gate it a little dodgy but you're lucky there is a back entrance.
    I'd like to see different compass angles

Progress Report by The Mayor:
    Ran for 1 Hours, 16 Minutes and 29 Seconds
    Completed 45 Loads
    Profit made: 1,019,385 (799,654 p/hr)
    Ran Antiban 1 time(s)
    Cheers, thanks for mentioning the specific bugs the script has. I will get around to fixing these issues now. The gate is just annoying as it is difficult to determine if the player is moving all of the way around. I suppose I could check the flag distance and go from there.
    Am i the only one of the thousands of viewrs to this thread that the script isnt working for?
    May you please describe what the issue is in detail. If you enable debug at the top of the script and post/PM me the log when it does not work that would be a great help

EDIT: The Major, that is a nice in-game name you have- just saw you run past while debugging

EDIT2 : Pushed v1.3. It should now recognize with 100% accuracy if the gate is open or not and I have added a wait-time constant which can be adjusted.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

EDIT2 : Pushed v1.3. It should now recognize with 100% accuracy if the gate is open or not and I have added a wait-time constant which can be adjusted.
    Exception in Script: Plugin(sps32) has not been found

I ran another script and it started to load fine. Is this your scripts problem or should I unistal and reinstal simba? I tried force updating the sps too. That failed.

Edit: thank you orange, TheMayor.
    To solve it I just went to the plugins and deleted them, then redownloaded.(keeping the Plugin and temp files)
    Last edited by Trollcrank; 08-04-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trollcrank View Post

I ran another script and it started to load fine. Is this your scripts problem or should I unistal and reinstal simba? I tried force updating the sps too. That failed.
    sps32 not found means you need to update all the files as found here:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

You could try a fresh install, and then follow the instructions exactly in that link.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trollcrank View Post

Means your plugin update failed. Go to C:/simba/plugins and rename the sps plugins from .bak to dll (remove the .bak)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The script auto downloaded version 1.3 however now I'm getting a bug (below). left it to run... came back 3 hours later expecting thousands of honeycombs in my bank... yet the script encountered this error just 13 minutes after running.

Ran for 13 Minutes and 0 Seconds
    Completed 6 Loads
    Profit made: 122,634 (565,535 p/hr)
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The bitmap[21] does not exist" at line 428, column 13
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 23, 24, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (04-08-14 at 10.06.23 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information