Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [SRL-6] AIO Divination

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

im not 100% but i think rs removed the chat logs when harvesting springs.so the bots constantly spam click harvest in a loop.
    i tried to change the values to delay it but it was only semi ok !

im going to see if i find out how to change it to not use the chatbox and instead keep track of the inventory but my skills are still pretty novice at best !

anyways yea looks like they changed it to not show the chat to you harvested a memory so its going to need a work around !
    btw thanks for the script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xmotivatedx View Post
    im not 100% but i think rs removed the chat logs when harvesting springs.so the bots constantly spam click harvest in a loop.
    i tried to change the values to delay it but it was only semi ok !

im going to see if i find out how to change it to not use the chatbox and instead keep track of the inventory but my skills are still pretty novice at best !

anyways yea looks like they changed it to not show the chat to you harvested a memory so its going to need a work around !
    btw thanks for the script
    i stand corrected i did not notice that my xp counter was out of place it seems t have fixed it a bit more and it doesant try to harvest every few seconds

i do believe rs made an update to not showing when you successfully harvest a memory from the spring , not sure if it had any big impacts or not tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Works like a charm, used from 65 to 75 divination. Probably gonna use it until 80+
    Been running it "straight" for 3 hours without any problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

after watching the bot periodically i found a few bugs worth mentioning .im learning alot referencing your script with the mayors tutorial but just excuse my lack for a scripting vocabulary

the red box which im assuming are tboxs highlight the swarms.but it doesant follow the swarm when they move.so sometimes the bot will right click and open an empty walk here screen
    this isant much of a problem the problem is that to fix the problem the bot will click on the other side of the rift area to harvest with 3-4 swarms right next to it.it seems a bit odd to run away from a area full of swarms due to the mouse not kicking in the procedure to harvest in.

another problem is that as a result of the bot tracking and highlighting multiple swarms is they all move the bot will try to harvest empty spaces until it catches one that has a swarm it does-ant selectively pick the box with the swarm.it be easier.i think checking the box to make sure it has a swarm before clicking could fix that !

im looking at the code and seeing if im able to learn to fix the problem as that would teach me alot ill check back in to see if you put in a fix later on! thanks aain
    Last edited by xmotivatedx; 03-17-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

before l go a few simple add ins to give the script a certain uniqueness.something i noticed is every time it finishes converting it clicks on the mini map to a spot than harvest.it would be more human vary it.sometimes click on mini map, sometimes just look for springs right from the rift.its looks a bit bot like to run away from an area that has wisp.have it left click sometimes instead of right always having it set to right click.i, still doing research but i remember there being a way to having things fire off randomly.
    id have to give a looks see but another thing is the camera doesn't move at all.anti ban wise im not sure if not moving the camera is good or bad but i was looking for a second opinion on that !!

again all just constructive criticism im loving the script as is

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Check Master Divination here, it detects whisps around you and doesn't always run away from the rift. It has some other bugs, but on some spots it runs really well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Awesome script almost 2 years later? Just had to update the colours a lil for my own liking but overall great script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Hey, I am currently doing sparkling and after I get a full inventory it won't go to the rift it will continue to run to the upper right hand side.
    Do I need to change something?

This is where it runs to and just stands there. No where near the rift itself.

Looking for rift
    rift not found
    -- .getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 214, Y = 190}, took 62 ms
    Looking for rift

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Great easy to use script - thankyou!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badez View Post
    Great easy to use script - thankyou!
    Found this only worked with OpenGL btw. Even if you set script to DirectX:True - the OpenGL worked only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can anyone help me add cursed wisps to it please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you for your script. Could you please tell me,how to put the XP bar into the chatbox? I didn't comprehend it from your guide. Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

stuck on
    ------ TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = False
    Any help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Alright so this script would be working pretty well aside from the xp bar change. It seems to me that the script determined whether or not you were harvesting a wisp by looking at the xp bar and reading the xp pop ups. Unfortunately with runemetrics you can no longer move the xp bar down to the chat box so this script will just keep clicking on wisps over and over again because it thinks you aren't harvesting any at all. Other than that the script still detects wisps well and runs to the well properlt, would work really well if there was a fix for the xp bar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TealThunder View Post
    Alright so this script would be working pretty well aside from the xp bar change. It seems to me that the script determined whether or not you were harvesting a wisp by looking at the xp bar and reading the xp pop ups. Unfortunately with runemetrics you can no longer move the xp bar down to the chat box so this script will just keep clicking on wisps over and over again because it thinks you aren't harvesting any at all. Other than that the script still detects wisps well and runs to the well properlt, would work really well if there was a fix for the xp bar
    ^^
    correct, wonderfull script but please fix

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information