Thread: The Poor Man's Humidifier

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Post The Poor Man's Humidifier

[OUTDATED]A Bit Poor's Humidifier!

Currently out-dated if enough people want it to be updated I will, but for now It's too much of a pain

Features
    -Uses humidify spell
    -Has Anti-Ban
    -Terminates when out of supplies

What it does
    -Grabs item from preset
    -Performs humidify/or skill in action bar 1
    -Performs anti-ban randomly
    -Deposits
    -Repeats until out of supplies

Requirements:
    1. Level 68 Magic
    2. Lunar Spell Book

Rewards:
    Magic Exp, Roughly 50,000 Exp an hour

For the GP's, Makes roughly 1 mil - 1.5 mil an hour

Set Up
    1. Make sure you follow this awesome guide to setup your graphic settings.

2.Set up your preset correctly like this

Have a Steam battleStaff like in the picture
    You dont need to use clay, you can use anything that can be humidified, like vials, watering cans, etc...

3.Have Humidify spell in the first slot of the active action bar... Like so

4.Start off in any SRL supported bank (change bank in script) Important: Only tested at Edgeville but it should be fine anywhere that the include allows.

5.Start with bank closed, and pin already entered (no pin support lol)

Progress Reports:
    Proggies

Profit from same progress report:
    Bought

Sold

Well, that's about all that you need to do really. Please let me know if you experience any bugs or anything wrong with the script.
    Also, Im super open to criticisms and any sort of help. Any progress report is always welcome! (will be adding a better progress reporter later). Thanks to all the awesome guides here at SRL and everyone that helped me when I posted on the forums!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Gratz on the release!
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Gratz on the release!
    Thanks!

And super huge thanks to you for helping me!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

gratz on release, script looks pretty good

Might be a good idea to add some fail safes though, because a player might lag, and it won't know that something went wrong because it just keeps repeating without checking anything.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyownage View Post
    gratz on release, script looks pretty good

Might be a good idea to add some fail safes though, because a player might lag, and it won't know that something went wrong because it just keeps repeating without checking anything.
    Thanks!

There are some failsafes, like if the bank doesnt open then it'll terminate the script. If you have less than 28 items in inventory it'll also terminate.
    Need some more ideas on more fail safes though.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Bit Poor View Post
    Thanks!

There are some failsafes, like if the bank doesnt open then it'll terminate the script. If you have less than 28 items in inventory it'll also terminate.
    Need some more ideas on more fail safes though.
    Hm, you can make it check if xp is actually added.

You could look for the white colour from when it says +65 xp.

For example:

Look for the white text where it says +35. so you know that when it gets xp, the spell successfully was cast.

Also, if the bank doesn't open, maybe the script could wait like 10 seconds instead of terminating, because in 10 seconds, the lag will have worn off, and it can continue, so after the 10 seconds, it would look to see if the bank interface was open, and if it wasn't, it would try to open it again, and then it would terminate the script. So it checks twice, and then terminates, making it able to be used for longer periods of time

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Hm, you can make it check if xp is actually added.

You could look for the white colour from when it says +65 xp.

For example:

Look for the white text where it says +35. so you know that when it gets xp, the spell successfully was cast.

Also, if the bank doesn't open, maybe the script could wait like 10 seconds instead of terminating, because in 10 seconds, the lag will have worn off, and it can continue, so after the 10 seconds, it would look to see if the bank interface was open, and if it wasn't, it would try again, and then it would terminate the script. So it checks twice, and then terminates, making it able to be used for longer periods of time
    Ah, thanks ill try to get this in there!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Ah, thanks ill try to get this in there!
    Ok, I just thought of one more failsafe

It could look for a change in pixels in the backpack, because when you humidify clay it turns into soft clay, i.e different items are now in the backpack, so the pixels have changed.

You can use a function from the include files for this:

Simba Code:
    function TabBackPack.waitSlotPixelChange(slot, waitTime: integer): boolean;

It would need to look for this like right after it casts the humidify spell, and since it's a function, it'll result true or false depending on if it successfully casted the spell, and if it results true, then the script can continue to banking, but if it results false, then the script should wait 10 seconds, to see if it was lag, and then look for the colours of soft clay and regular clay in the inventory to see which one is there after 10 seconds have passed. Then it should bank or recast the spell depending on what colours it finds.

Add it if you want to, if you feel you have sufficient failsafes already than you don't need to add any of the ones that I suggested

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Ok, I just thought of one more failsafe

It could look for a change in pixels in the backpack, because when you humidify clay it turns into soft clay, i.e different items are now in the backpack, so the pixels have changed.

You can use a function from the include files for this:

Simba Code:
    function TabBackPack.waitSlotPixelChange(slot, waitTime: integer): boolean;

It would need to look for this like right after it casts the humidify spell, and since it's a function, it'll result true or false depending on if it successfully casted the spell, and if it results true, then the script can continue to banking, but if it results false, then the script should wait 10 seconds, to see if it was lag, and then look for the colours of soft clay and regular clay in the inventory to see which one is there after 10 seconds have passed. Then it should bank or recast the spell depending on what colours it finds.

Add it if you want to, if you feel you have sufficient failsafes already than you don't need to add any of the ones that I suggested
    No, you can never have too many failsafes haha! Thank you very much for the suggestions! Ill get these done as soon as im done with these 100k essence I need to turn into astrals haha

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

really nice script. good job

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Well done.

The good times when this method made around 2-4m/hour a few years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by toxjq View Post
    really nice script. good job
    Thank you guys! but, yeah sadly it doesnt make as much as it used to anymore :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Thank you guys! but, yeah sadly it doesnt make as much as it used to anymore :/
    Hey i wanted some easy magic exp and some gp when ever i start the script it gives me "Successfully executed." i have simba set up properly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Casting Humidify
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 184, column 28 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tbox.simba"
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (31-08-14 at 02.32.55 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

keep running in to this problem

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vvarfare View Post
    Casting Humidify
    Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 184, column 28 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tbox.simba"
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (31-08-14 at 02.32.55 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

keep running in to this problem
    Try running the script as administrator. Also check if you have the tbox.simba in: C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    Try running the script as administrator. Also check if you have the tbox.simba in: C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\
    i keep getting the same error i have tbox in the folder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

I do have it in that folder, and i also tried running it as an administrator, same problem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vvarfare View Post
    I do have it in that folder, and i also tried running it as an administrator, same problem.
    Try using the script in a browser or updating SMART.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I can't get this script to work, both browser and SMART give me that same error a few posts above, The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]. I'm also not understanding what you mean by start the script with pin already entered. When I press run a new window always pops up, and then nothing happens at the login screen. I put in my username and pass in the script but nothing happens, it doesn't login. I followed the instructions on the how to set up simba thread thats rated 5 stars, but on the how to run a script yours doesnt follow the same format.

Please I've been getting annoyed after trying to much to get this script to work, please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dexter1 View Post
    I can't get this script to work, both browser and SMART give me that same error a few posts above, The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]. I'm also not understanding what you mean by start the script with pin already entered. When I press run a new window always pops up, and then nothing happens at the login screen. I put in my username and pass in the script but nothing happens, it doesn't login. I followed the instructions on the how to set up simba thread thats rated 5 stars, but on the how to run a script yours doesnt follow the same format.

Please I've been getting annoyed after trying to much to get this script to work, please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.
    Sorry I've been gone for a while but im not sure why youre getting that error, usually it means you either dont have your GfX set up correctly
    Make sure you follow this guide completely https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714, I would recommend also uninstalling everything.

When I say start with pin already entered I mean make sure before you running the script, and logging in that you either have no bank pin or you manually enter it in yourself, then start the script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Getting the same error as mentioned above. My bank is open, it withdraws the items by doing preset 2 then dies; Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 184, column 28 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tbox.simba"

Tried re-installing and running as admin to no avail.

UPDATE: updated simba https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110246 and SRL and am now receiving the following error and it is no longer even withdrawing the preset.

Error: Access violation at line 181
    Execution failed.
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (24-09-14 at 05.25.08 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    Error: Unknown declaration "MOUSE_MOVE" at line 372
    Compiling failed.
    Last edited by baboushkah; 09-24-2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: updated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Working fine for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I'm getting an error with this script upon startup...
    SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (06-03-15 at 10.46.35 PM).txt
    Casting Humidify
    Error: Access violation at line 145
    Execution failed.
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (06-03-15 at 10.46.35 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

line 145 is result := point((self.x2 + self.x1) div 2, (self.y2 + self.y1) div 2);

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I want a up to date version of this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I also would love an updated version of this

Thread Information