Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superuser View Post
    Apparently
    Simba Code:
    depositBox.isOpen()
    is broken or the user has incorrect RS-settings. Either way, I have no time to test at the moment.
    It's not broken. It was updated ~1 week ago. @tlumin update your SRL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

this is essentially my problem
    http://gyazo.com/2dff72ccb1e57187935a9279a216c38b

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victordono View Post
    For some reason, the camera angle is wrong. Let me take a look.

On a side note, it's almost funny how people encounter these weird bugs. I've run 60h+ runs with this script,
    never facing your issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

yeah i have to manually fix the camera angle for it to work again but after a few minutes the camera angle will break again,

Also i noticed that it hangs a lot after it finishes mining the addy and mithril outside the resource dungeon instead of going into the dungeon to check the mithril in there

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victordono View Post
    yeah i have to manually fix the camera angle for it to work again but after a few minutes the camera angle will break again,

Also i noticed that it hangs a lot after it finishes mining the addy and mithril outside the resource dungeon instead of going into the dungeon to check the mithril in there
    Please note that this script is for iron. Mith/addy is only a plus. So in other words, the script won't go check additional mith inside the resource dungeon.
    It checks there only when depositing full load.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Ah i guess so its most efficient if i just keep everything True, so itll mine iron, and when mithril/addy is available itll grab those and resume iron. Thanks !

Script seems good so far besides the camera problem

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

peopleeeeee when you sell iron, mithril, addy ore please dont do -5% we need to keep the prices up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I launch the script get the "Compiled successfully in 281 ms. Successfully executed." but that about it. I am so lost i have not done scripts in some time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Never mind i got it i think D:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

OK never mind never mind. The script get stuck at the login screen and the screen gets refreshed like crazy.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xgremreaper View Post
    OK never mind never mind. The script get stuck at the login screen and the screen gets refreshed like crazy.
    You didn't go through the setup. Read first post carefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

still keeps breaking. By the way when i look into my player manager i do not see my account.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

I am getting that error where the script gets stuck after going through the dung door and it just stops executing. I think it might not be finding the deposit box for me, disturbing it and re-enabling smart causes it to click the door again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Great script! Any chance you could add a world select? As in, you type the world number and it chooses that one when it logs in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Downloaded the proper material, on directx etc. However I'm still getting the flashy screen. Only possibility is I've downloaded the plugin incorrectly, however it was pretty straightforward and shouldn't have been a problem. Sat down for a few hours trying to fix this but no luck, some bots work while others flash like mad before logging in so the problems definitely on my end.any ideas?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvenred View Post
    Downloaded the proper material, on directx etc. However I'm still getting the flashy screen. Only possibility is I've downloaded the plugin incorrectly, however it was pretty straightforward and shouldn't have been a problem. Sat down for a few hours trying to fix this but no luck, some bots work while others flash like mad before logging in so the problems definitely on my end.any ideas?
    Make sure you have DX chosen from the game itself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Make sure you have DX chosen from the game itself.
    Oh I do, I'm on directx along with the proper game settings,plugins and SRL and SPS is fully updated,I'm not sure what else there is I could've done wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Any ideas as to why it keeps telling me to reload the script over and over again, even though I have? It hasn't given me a second file either, just in case it was supposed to.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

It doesn't give you second file, it overwrites the current one. So close it in Simba, and reopen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

It doesn't give you second file, it overwrites the current one. So close it in Simba, and reopen.
    That's what I thought and that's what I've done - multiple times.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Godless View Post
    That's what I thought and that's what I've done - multiple times.
    Well then, I guess you don't have OpenSSL installed. I'll put there later on better warning messages. You can go to OpenSSL.org's website and download the binaries.

E: I really hope there would be OpenSSL support built-in for Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Well then, I guess you don't have OpenSSL installed. I'll put there later on better warning messages. You can go to OpenSSL.org's website and download the binaries.

E: I really hope there would be OpenSSL support built-in for Simba.
    I followed the link on the OP and installed it. I installed it to both of the options it provided. I know it's an issue on my end, just not sure where. When I get home I'll start from scratch with a PC restart and see what happens.

EDIT: Your link was for the 32-bit. I re-installed C++ 2008 and then installed the 64-bit and now I get this:
    Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "__PATH_PLAYER" at line 26, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba"

I've gone to the location but there isn't a duplicate declaration there, so now I'm confused.
    Last edited by Godless; 09-25-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Godless View Post
    I followed the link on the OP and installed it. I installed it to both of the options it provided. I know it's an issue on my end, just not sure where. When I get home I'll start from scratch with a PC restart and see what happens.

EDIT: Your link was for the 32-bit. I re-installed C++ 2008 and then installed the 64-bit and now I get this:
    Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "__PATH_PLAYER" at line 26, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba"

I've gone to the location but there isn't a duplicate declaration there, so now I'm confused.
    Im having the same problem and i haven't done anything. Well i installed/update adobe flash player. But that's a bout it.

"Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "__PATH_PLAYER" at line 26, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tulpiuka View Post
    Im having the same problem and i haven't done anything. Well i installed/update adobe flash player. But that's a bout it.

"Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "__PATH_PLAYER" at line 26, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba"
    It's a problem with Olly's latest SRL-commit. To fix, go to C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core and remove file players.simba contents (leave empty file).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Thanks. I did that. Double thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information