1 Post(s)

Hey could someone help me solving this issue? Issue.png

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielribeiro View Post
    Hey could someone help me solving this issue? Issue.png
    Looks like bankScreen.open failed (due to lag perhaps, if the options menu opened late). The script will try up to 10 times to use bank, which involves walking to the chest and then using bankscreen.open. Unfortunately, and possibly this should be removed for situations such as this, the script checks to make sure it's not already right at the bank before walking to it. Because you already are at it, the script knows it doesn't need to walk anywhere. The script now tries to open the bank again, but can't because the options menu is still blocking the chest. If the mouse was moved off the menu it would disappear, but it isn't so it doesn't. The script now "tries" this 8 more times, not realizing that nothing is actually happening. If you were to watch the script while this was happening the mouse would just stay still.

What you can do:
    1. Run the script and hope bankScreen.open doesn't bug out after right-clicking the chest. This is probably pretty rare, so try it.
    2. Wait for me to put out a new version of the script that doesn't get stuck in this manner.

What I can do:
    1. Make the script move the mouse around after a failed banking attempt in order to close the options menu.
    OR
    2. Make the script walk to the bank even though it's already right at it. I'm not going to do this because it's unnecessary and strange.

Hopefully this information is helpful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The information was very helpful, thanks for your support. This is really annoying cause I get this bug always I run the script, it just do some trips to the bank and then it bug...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Alright... So first off... Thanks for getting 99 crafting for me. The only issue I encountered was how it detect the furnace. I believed i lowered the amount of stripes it has to detect and I got it working for a tad longer than I would with the numbers you gave me. Besides that, there's the every-now and then mistake of the script detecting not full invo when it's full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Hey I am having problems getting the script to complete one round of crafting. I followed all the steps in the instructions and after a while got it to walk to the furnace. Now at the furnace it stops and this is what comes up: (repeats itself over and over)
    Walking to furnace
    -- Lumbridge.getPlayerPos(): Angle is at 72.784797757682, Setting angle to 0 degrees
    ---- minimap.mouseOffCompass(): Succesfully moved mouse off of compass
    ---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
    -- Lumbridge.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 242, Y = 186}, took 2886 ms
    Walked.
    Found 0 furnace slots.
    Less than 3 slots found.
    Did not click Furnace.
    Walking to furnace
    -- Lumbridge.getPlayerPos(): Angle is at 72.784797757682, Setting angle to 0 degrees
    -- TRSChooseOption._select():
    ---- Options found: [Face North, Face South, Cancel]
    ---- Found option "Face No" in "Face North"
    -- TRSChooseOption.select() result = true
    -- Lumbridge.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 242, Y = 186}, took 3775 ms
    Walked.
    Found 0 furnace slots.
    Less than 3 slots found.
    Did not click Furnace.

There is also a lot of spamming of the compass and rotating the camera, I've tried to reduce that but I dont want to accidentally delete something important.
    ---- Opening tab via gametab navigation bar
    -- TRSGameTabs.openTab(1): result = False
    -- TRSGameTabs.openTab(1)
    Opening tab via gametab navigation bar
    -- TRSGameTabs.openTab(2): result = False
    Walking to furnace

I am not sure if I am suppose to delete more things from the script like mentioned in the intro or if something is going wrong. Right now the biggest problem I am having is it clicking on the furnace.Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by photomac54; 04-29-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuskie View Post
    Alright... So first off... Thanks for getting 99 crafting for me. The only issue I encountered was how it detect the furnace. I believed i lowered the amount of stripes it has to detect and I got it working for a tad longer than I would with the numbers you gave me. Besides that, there's the every-now and then mistake of the script detecting not full invo when it's full.
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by photomac54 View Post
    Hey I am having problems getting the script to complete one round of crafting. I followed all the steps in the instructions and after a while got it to walk to the furnace. Now at the furnace it stops and this is what comes up: (repeats itself over and over)
    Walking to furnace
    -- Lumbridge.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 242, Y = 186}, took 2886 ms
    Walked.
    Found 0 furnace slots.
    Less than 3 slots found.
    Did not click Furnace.
    Walking to furnace
    -- TRSChooseOption._select():
    ---- Options found: [Face North, Face South, Cancel]
    ---- Found option "Face No" in "Face North"
    -- TRSChooseOption.select() result = true
    -- Lumbridge.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 242, Y = 186}, took 3775 ms
    Walked.
    Found 0 furnace slots.
    Less than 3 slots found.
    Did not click Furnace.

There is also a lot of spamming of the compass and rotating the camera, I've tried to reduce that but I dont want to accidentally delete something important.
    Opening tab via gametab navigation bar
    -- TRSGameTabs.openTab(2): result = False
    Walking to furnace

I am not sure if I am suppose to delete more things from the script like mentioned in the intro or if something is going wrong. Right now the biggest problem I am having is it clicking on the furnace.Untitled.jpg
    I'm currently in the process of updating this script (including the furnace finding). There might not be a whole lot you can do now except logging out and in for different colours. I'll try to have the new script up soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    I'm currently in the process of updating this script (including the furnace finding). There might not be a whole lot you can do now except logging out and in for different colours. I'll try to have the new script up soon.
    Thanks for the update (no pun intended). do you use opengl or directx? I have been looking through the forums trying to get opengl to run but it seems like many just use directx with no problems. My question boils down to does it matter for all scripts or just certain ones?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Thanks for the update (no pun intended). do you use opengl or directx? I have been looking through the forums trying to get opengl to run but it seems like many just use directx with no problems. My question boils down to does it matter for all scripts or just certain ones?
    If your graphics card is working properly OGL and DirectX should look exactly the same for almost everything. Some transparent things like water might be different but for almost all scripts OGL and DirectX can be used interchangeably (same for this script).

I use DirectX because OpenGL doesn't display properly because of the age of my card's drivers.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    If your graphics card is working properly OGL and DirectX should look exactly the same for almost everything. Some transparent things like water might be different but for almost all scripts OGL and DirectX can be used interchangeably (same for this script).

I use DirectX because OpenGL doesn't display properly because of the age of my card's drivers.
    Water colors are very different between display modes. I haven't come across any other color shifts that can't be compensated for by increasing tolerance 2 or 3 points manually.

Once upon a time, there was a glitch (on Jagex's side) that would prevent the minimap from showing up in OpenGL mode. Thus, for a while, scripts that used walking limited users to DirectX-only. iKaramjaFisher is an example of a script that still does this. No school like the old school

Depending on your OS, graphics card, and drivers, one mode may offer a small performance advantage over the other. DirectX tends to perform better on Windows, while Linux plays nicer with OpenGL.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

it was working a while ago when i restarted my computer and now it doesnt click on furnace at all and freezes up while spam clicking the map if i try and move and says its stuck on a craftloop

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abdul981 View Post
    it was working a while ago when i restarted my computer and now it doesnt click on furnace at all and freezes up while spam clicking the map if i try and move and says its stuck on a craftloop
    I'm in the process of updating the script, try it again after I've put up a new version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

ty good sir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Working well! On my way to 75 crafting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Very nice script. There has been a few 'botbreaking' occurences, however.

The bot walks to the bank correctly. Trouble is, on a few occasions the player ventures a bit too far from the bank chest, and despite the largest zoomOut the bank chest isn't visible, isn't clicked on, and the bot stops.

EDIT:
    It also seems the newest update screwed the bot by not letting it check the exp. Or maybe it's just me. Any way, I fixed it in my simba by changing getStartingStats procedure:
    Code:
    begin
      while (sF < 6) do
      begin
        inc(sF);
        if (sF > 5) then
        begin
          writeLn('Unable to find accurate numbers for current XP and level.');
          terminateScript;
        end;
        tmpStartLevel:= 1 ;//tabStats.getSkillLevel(SKILL_CRAFTING);
        tmpStartCraftingXP:= 1 ;//tabStats.getSkillInfo(SKILL_CRAFTING, INFO_CURRENT_XP);
         //if (getLevelFromXP(tmpStartCraftingXP) = tmpStartLevel) then
          break;
      end;
    EDIT2:
    Worken for 1,5h pretty much flawlessly. Prog stated 1002 necklaces per hour. Thanks a lot for the script

edit: 75 crafting so far. This script is tremendous!
    Last edited by Krzysztof; 06-10-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information