Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BawsWines - A flawless wine picker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

oh, okey . thanks anyway

Error: Unknown declaration "HowManyPlayers" at line 206
    Compiling failed.

What does that mean? :O
    I'm not a programmer so i'm just asking for help
    Last edited by Justin; 01-03-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lankis View Post
    Error: Unknown declaration "HowManyPlayers" at line 206
    Compiling failed.

What does that mean? :O
    I'm not a programmer so i'm just asking for help
    I imagine that this script is completely out of date.

The author has not been on the forums since early September.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    I imagine that this script is completely out of date.

The author has not been on the forums since early September.
    IDK OSR doesn't change that much. Plus this guys error is something baked into the include, so at least for him it's user error

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

Im sorry, been away for a long time. Fully updated, new version is up in few hours.

Edit: Updated, should run wayyy smoother. Also has Looting Bag support!
    Last edited by Rare Scripts; 12-11-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BawsScripts View Post
    Im sorry, been away for a long time. Fully updated, new version is up in few hours.

Edit: Updated, should run wayyy smoother. Also has Looting Bag support!
    Can i ask if this hop worlds, or stand in one world? I assume it stays in one world, if it has Looting bag support? And also, if it supports Looting Bg, does it havi any anti-pk ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rap Jesus View Post
    Can i ask if this hop worlds, or stand in one world? I assume it stays in one world, if it has Looting bag support? And also, if it supports Looting Bg, does it havi any anti-pk ?
    It hop world if it finds a player.

If looting bag is enabled it run level 1 wilrdy close to the altar to fill the bag, when bag is full it run back and start grabbing again. Since the world hop function will hop once a player is found it probally will never enter wildy when there is a player. (not tested!)

I recommend you not using looting bag if you want to run without babysitting.
    Last edited by Rare Scripts; 12-14-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

[Error] D:\Simba\Scripts\Baws Wines Pro V1.79.simba(904:25): Unknown identifier 'R_NearTile' at line 905

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyscape View Post
    [Error] D:\Simba\Scripts\Baws Wines Pro V1.79.simba(904:25): Unknown identifier 'R_NearTile' at line 905
    just about to have a test run, I'll post what happens.

I'm getting this error when i run it, It loads up Simba in another tab.
    "Error: Duplicate declaration "AddDTM" at line 164"

I'm almost certain I've set Simba up properly.
    Last edited by Justin; 01-03-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelz View Post
    I'm getting this error when i run it, It loads up Simba in another tab.
    "Error: Duplicate declaration "AddDTM" at line 164"

I'm almost certain I've set Simba up properly.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    TYVM!! Will have a blast later on

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

Look at Elfyyy his post, do you have reflection + the includes?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BawsScripts View Post
    Look at Elfyyy his post, do you have reflection + the includes?
    yes i do have the includes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

yes i do have the includes
    Add my skype, ill help u out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Gona try this today at home

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

Sorry for the long delay responses. Are there still problems with the banking or anything else?

-Baws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Tweaked it up a bit, working wonderfully

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

doesn't withdraw looting bag for me, set looting bag from 0 to 1 still didn't withdraw from bank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This script is detected.

First off, I fixed a few issues that it had.
    1. It would log out while banking because the script writer did not take into account that when a called procedure exits, it goes to the next line after it was called and would not check if the player was near the wines. This resulted in the script hopping worlds any time it saw a player no matter where it was, especially after teleporting since it would not run the following if statement - "if R_NearTile(point(2931, 3515), 6) then". The procedure GrabWines teleported, then Exited, and the next line already inside the if statement was run, checking if players were nearby, resulting in a world hop while banking after teleporting to Falador.

2. I also fixed an issue where it would start out with a negative "time until break" value, and would take a zero minute break every time you started the script.

3. I also changed the wait times, and frequency of every procedure in the script except the main wine grabbing procedure.

I used 4 accounts. Made them all members with bonds. All four accounts were banned within twelve hours of using the script and I lost a shit load of irl money even though I had heavily modified the original script.

The only answer is that the main wine grabbing procedure is detected. I babysat most of the bots, and none of them botted more than five hours total before getting a ban. Not once were they banned in person. Do not use this script. Make your own, or modify the GrabWine procedure heavily and hope for the best.

I would also like to mention that all four of the bots were created on different IP addresses, on separate virtual machines that had never had another account logged into them. None of them were banned at the same time. That means all of them were separately detected.

If you don't want to take my word for it because I am new, then go ahead and use it. Watch your accounts disappear before your very eyes.

The script itself was absolutely fantastic however. The author did a great job save for a few minor issues, and his script is incredibly stable. I learned a lot from it as well, so thank you for that.
    Last edited by pred4torx; 02-27-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pred4torx View Post
    This script is detected.
    Not necessarily the script, might be the method or location that's heavily watched - wine grabbing has had historically high ban rates
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Not necessarily the script, might be the method or location that's heavily watched - wine grabbing has had historically high ban rates
    I think it's detected honestly. Looking at the evidence, it points to that in my opinion. All of the accounts were created on separate IP's and none of them had ever interacted with each other in any way. None of them were banned in person either, as I basically sat there while they ran.

There were also a lot of legit players grabbing the wines, meaning jagex had to have detected the script in order to "hone in" on my bots. They had to have had a reason to specifically look at my characters. They were all banned incredibly quick.

The bot uses a very inhuman method of grabbing the wines, which may be why it has such a high ban rate at the moment. It hovers over the wine, checks if the text "Take W" is on the screen, then clicks the Telekinetic grab spell, and finally clicks on the wine to grab it.

A human on the other hand, would never do that. They would click the spell first, and hover over the spot where the wine spawns. They would then simply click it when it appeared. A human would never first check if the wine was there before clicking the spell.

It was also very, very easy to tell who was using this script. The reason, is that by default, the script hops worlds when it sees a player. I saw at least 100 other bots using this exact script, and I could instantly tell they were using it because they would instantly log out when I logged into their world, without fail and without complaint. The real players, would either fight me for the wine for a few tries, or simply wait about 30 seconds before logging out to see if I would leave.

I modified my script to wait a random amount of time on player detection, and try and grab the wine one more time before logging out. Most of the time, the other player just left because they were using an unmodified version of this script and I would stay logged in. If they didn't leave after about 30seconds to a minute, the bot would give up and hop worlds. I was still banned regardless, pointing to the fact that the GrabWines procedure is detected like I originally said.
    Last edited by pred4torx; 02-27-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Bugs that I encountered:

Sometimes when attempting to pick wine, he misclicks due to the RandomRange (clicks next to the wine instead), he believes that the wine was picked up successful however, he's then waiting for respawn.

Sometimes when walking to the altar he'll end up behind the temple instead and attempts to grab the wine from behind the wall, he gets stuck there.
    Last edited by avest420; 03-07-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

hey all, how much money does this bring in per hr?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this still working rn, cos I can't seem to get it running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information