Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Default Micheal brown

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...wn-was-killed/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL9dqkyjhM 6:03

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us...id=tw-bna&_r=0

"A Ferguson police officer named Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old, on Aug. 9. That much we know, along with many details about what happened that day. Yet while police have provided brief, incremental updates and witnesses have detailed other accounts, some of what happened in the final moments of Brown’s life remain unclear."

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    where have you been for the past 2 weeks?
    Carroll County, Georgia

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

In other news, MJ has died.

For real though, feel for the family and friends of the guy. Apparently he was putting up a fight but obvs there was no need to shoot him 6(?) times...
    Last edited by Rich; 08-22-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    185 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    In other news, MJ has died.
    I lol'ed at this for real, haha. Also I heard a meteor exploded over Russia?

As for the case, I'm not sure we'll ever know the entire story. I've heard several different things, he had a knife and moved towards them with it, etc. The video of the actual shooting is not clear enough for me to draw any conclusions.

I do feel sorry for the friends and family, but I can't say I feel the same for the thief. At some point he actually thought it was a good idea to blatantly steal from a store...twice in a row...and then stand there like a cocky prick when the owner confronted him. Obviously it wasn't worth dying over, but I guess that's the risk you take when you do stupid shit like that.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I don't know what happened between him and the police officer, but the "protesters" that are looting stores in the area are not helping their case.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Meh.. I don't really care for this post at all. I will say this though. A lot of posts I saw on imgur said that he deserves what he got because he was a thug and a thief.

In my mind, I simply thought.. "What about the guys that shot students in colleges, stores, schools, theatres, etc.."
    Some were classified as "mentally unstabled" and taken to psychologists instead (the ones that didn't suicide). The cops didn't shoot that fast or "neutralise" the threat.

I personally don't care tbh.. it doesn't surprise me either way and it doesn't bother me. It's just another news story and shooting. What's new?

The idiots that riot and destroy stores are only destroying stores that are owned by their neighbours that happen to also be black and live in the same community. So they're just stupid lol..
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-22-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

IMO too many race baiters involved in the media to get a clear story of what really happened.

Everytime something bad happens involving black people the great reverend Al Sharpton feels the need to stir up the black community.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

This is another trayvon martin story where nobody will know the real deal and documentaries will be made with no concrete evidence titled "what really happened: the clear truth".
    I honestly feel that us citizens of the world want to be protected, but we don't want to know how. We don't want the government tracking our text messages, but we also don't want terrorist organizations to communicate scot-free on our networks. We will never make contact with another alien life form because they've probably already noticed that we can't even coexist with our own species
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Thread Information