Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Default Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer

Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer

First of all, I want to thank @The Mayor and @KeepBotting because they've always been there for me when I had any questions, they're both very friendly, helpful and deserve a lot of respect!

What the script does
    It collects redberries south-east of Varrock and then banks in east Varrock. This is where the redberries are:

Why would someone collect redberries? Well, there are actually some uses for them but the main reason I made this script was to make some money. It isn't much but it's definitely easy money as there are no requirements at all, the only one would be to have a RS3 account. So how much money does it make? It depends on the grand exchange price and on how much people are at the bushes. If nobody bothers you by also picking some redberries from the bushes, you can make something between 100k and 115k per hour (this was at the time I wrote the script). And if you would want to raise the profit, you maybe could run the script on multiple accounts. This could be done very easily because like I said before, there are no requirements!

The script also features failsafes, antiban and a progress report. Every time you bank it displays a proggy in the debug window that you could copy and paste somewhere (perhaps in this thread after using it). On top of that it draws a proggy on SMART that refreshes every time you bank, how nice is that? On the following picture you see that I left some space so you could always read the 2 most recent lines in the chatbox, in case someone would be talking to you and you missed what he said. How it looks like:

Instructions

If you haven't setup Simba and RS3's graphics yet, go here.

So you should first of all download (link below) minimap.simba and go to C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\interfaces and replace it with the file there, make sure to backup the original one in case something goes wrong. You might be wondering why you need to do this. Well, this script uses some bitmaps, to find symbols on the minimap, that weren't up to date. So you should definitely do what I suggested and replace that file if you would want to use my script, it wouldn't break other scripts that you're also using those files for, trust me. Why I edited minimap.

So when you've done that, download BERRY_MAP.png and place it in C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other, this if for all the walking your player has to do. Now you should download the script itself and place it somewhere you won't forget (I suggest in C:\Simba\Scripts). I think it's safe now to start the script. Don't forget to put in your username and password so it could log in in case it somehow logged out. Don't worry, I don't have any codes that could steal your account, check the script yourself if you don't trust me.

I recommend you to move the yellow button with 'Subscribe' on it to bottom right corner (see picture above). So at what location do you have to be to start the script? If everything goes well, starting it anywhere between the redberry bushes and the bank should give no problems (start at the bank if you want an accurate profit per hour):

Alright, I think everything should be clear now. I've actually worked way too long on this script because there was a lot of failing and learning while I was making it. I didn't had that much time to make this but I'm proud that I've finally done it. I already made a thread about my first script, it was this one but way more buggy and it had no antibans or anything really good. Check this thread every once in awhile for updates. I would also greatly appreciate it if you would give me some feedback on my script. Any criticism is certainly welcome so I could learn from my mistakes. If there are any bugs, a suggestion you have, a progress report you want to share or just anything you would like to have changed, please let me know.

History

08/27/14: v1.0 released.
    09/06/14: v1.1 released: bug fix and made the script a tiny bit faster.
    10/02/14: v1.2 released: small changes, made the script cleaner.
    10/05/14: Updated minimap.simba
    10/09/14: Updated minimap.simba
    10/11/14: Updated minimap.simba

Downloads
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Spaceblow; 10-11-2014 at 11:04 AM. Reason: updated minimap.simba

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Nice! congratulations on realeasing it, but i wonder why did you take so much effort on doing this script when it is so small money p/h ...

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undorak7 View Post
    Nice! congratulations on realeasing it, but i wonder why did you take so much effort on doing this script when it is so small money p/h ...
    Because it's f2p money making and because he's a new scripter.

Congrats on the release and that's a badass paint!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

100-115k gp/hr is pretty high-end for a f2p no-requirements script!

@OP: YES YES YES SO MUCH YES

it's finally here, gratz on the release!!!

I LOVE the thread layout and I LOVE the proggy
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 08-27-2014 at 01:48 AM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Gratz on the release man!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Thank you very much! Well, like therossity said, it's f2p money making and I'm a new scripter. It began with me wanting to gain some experience on the field of scripting so I wanted to make something very simple. Then I made my first little scipt that hadn't even an antiban. Then I wanted to gain some more experience and I decided to finish that script. So the main reason why I made this is to gain some experience.

Quote Originally Posted by therossity View Post
    Because it's f2p money making and because he's a new scripter.

Congrats on the release and that's a badass paint!
    Yep you were right about me being a new scripter. Thank you very much and I'm pretty proud of the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    100-115k gp/hr is pretty high-end for a f2p no-requirements script!

@OP: YES YES YES SO MUCH YES

it's finally here, gratz on the release!!!

I LOVE the thread layout and I LOVE the proggy
    Thank you very much, I'm very satisfied that I finally did it but now I'm wondering what I'm going to do now. I did my best for the thread layout and for the proggy, I'm glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyownage View Post
    Gratz on the release man!
    Thank you very much, it was about time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Nice, i can see a bunch of bush pickers on every world. Report or not to report... not to report.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tulpiuka View Post
    Nice, i can see a bunch of bush pickers on every world. Report or not to report... not to report.
    Great.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tulpiuka View Post
    You goofballs...

I thought Gunner was the only one allowed to farm around here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Dat proggy looks awesome!
    btw: don't blame my cat for anything I know you probably speak dutch xD

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    You goofballs...

I thought Gunner was the only one allowed to farm around here.

I'm not sure if you're serious, I hope not. If you are, I hope a new scripter is welcome, I don't want to mess with Gunner's profit.

Quote Originally Posted by lanadekat View Post
    Dat proggy looks awesome!
    btw: don't blame my cat for anything I know you probably speak dutch xD
    Glad you liked it. And from the moment I saw your username I had to think about cats, you're right about me speaking Dutch. I read somewhere that you're also from Belgium, or am I wrong? Nice to have some scripters on this forum that are from the same country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Script doesn't do anything.

-- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- initSmart():
    ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6644] as Simba's target
    -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6644]
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    ------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 315}
    ------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
    ------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
    ---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 109ms.
    -- setupSRL(): True
    -- sps.init()
    ---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\BERRY_M AP.png)
    ---- Setup area "BERRY_MAP" in 16ms
    -- sps.init()
    ---- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties

#################################################
    ######## Spaceblow's redberries gatherer ########
    Time run: 8 Seconds
    Redberries gathered: 0 (0 loads)
    Profit made: 0 (PH: 0)

-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor()
    ---- Loaded symbol: Training Dummy
    ---- Found symbol bitmap 55
    ---- Found Training Dummy symbol at {X = 701, Y = 37}
    -- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): 4891842
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door. (09:24:58 PM)
    -- WARNING: sps.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 156 ms
    -- WARNING: sps.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 172 ms
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 171 ms
    -- sps.walkPath(): result = False
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door, retrying. (09:25:06 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door. (09:25:07 PM)
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): Angle is at 68.9624889745782, Setting angle to 0 degrees
    -- TRSChooseOption._select():
    ---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
    -- TRSChooseOption.select() result = false
    ---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 3323 ms
    ---- Found Training Dummy symbol at {X = 702, Y = 35}
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door. (09:25:24 PM)
    -- Succesfully freed SMART[6644]
    -- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [2, 17]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Started it at berries, all it does is move the mouse up and down the screen..

-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): -1
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to redberries. (09:28:03 PM)
    -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 141 ms
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- We failed to run to the redberries. (09:28:05 PM)
    ---- Loaded symbol: Altar
    ---- Found symbol bitmap 62
    ---- Found Altar symbol at {X = 650, Y = 50}
    -- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): 16706509
    ---- Loaded symbol: Tree
    ---- Found symbol bitmap 40
    ---- Found Tree symbol at {X = 667, Y = 91}
    -- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): 1014610
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- We found the redberry bushes. (09:28:05 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:05 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:06 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:12 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:12 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:13 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:18 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:18 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:24 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:28 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:29 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:35 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:36 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:39 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:44 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:48 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:49 PM)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:49 PM)
    -- Succesfully freed SMART[6644]
    -- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [2, 17]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FearJan View Post
    Started it at berries, all it does is move the mouse up and down the screen..
    That's probably the antiban you're talking about. Try it again and just wait until redberries appear in the bushes, some little red dots, then it should do its work. I'm pretty sure you were impatient and ended the script before there were any redberries. So I suggest you try it again and wait atleast 2 minutes (that's the spawn rate of redberries) before you decide to give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceblow View Post
    That's probably the antiban you're talking about. Try it again and just wait until redberries appear in the bushes, some little red dots, then it should do its work. I'm pretty sure you were impatient and ended the script before there were any redberries. So I suggest you try it again and wait atleast 2 minutes (that's the spawn rate of redberries) before you decide to give up.
    berries are shit money too, they sell for like 1/2 price

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

berries are shit money too, they sell for like 1/2 price
    Straight from powerban I take it? You should watch your language on these forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Straight from powerban I take it? You should watch your language on these forums.
    lol k

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

berries are #@&§ money too, they sell for like 1/2 price
    When I sold them they were worth around 1050 gp, in a few hours I sold them for 950 gp each, not that bad and it's defnitely not 1/2 of the price. If it doesn't sell right away, just be a little bit more patient.

lol k
    By the way, the people on this forum have decent manners and you can actually tell most of them have a higher IQ than the one's at your forum. I don't want to attack you are anything, but just be a little more 'normal', ok?
    Last edited by Spaceblow; 08-29-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

lol k
    I give it a week before you're banned or have given up attempting to leech because you couldn't figure out how to make anything work.

---

That on screen proggy is gorgeous, Space, very well done. Your script has come a long way, I'll be sure to try this new version out when I have some spare time!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    I give it a week before you're banned or have given up attempting to leech because you couldn't figure out how to make anything work.
    This.

That on screen proggy is gorgeous, Space, very well done. Your script has come a long way, I'll be sure to try this new version out when I have some spare time!
    Thank you very much Incurable! Don't expect it to be completely flawless but it's working pretty good, you should have little to no problems using it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

---

km8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

grats on release, find time using simba im setting it up now

edit: after it banks it runs back to berries but won't pick any more until i stop/resume the script :/
    Last edited by GucciGlo; 08-30-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGlo View Post
    grats on release, find time using simba im setting it up now

edit: after it banks it runs back to berries but won't pick any more until i stop/resume the script :/
    Thank you. And I don't why it doesn't work for you, I just tested it again and it succesfully banked 2 times and now it's getting its third load. Make sure to wait until there are redberries available, perhaps someone picked them 2 seconds before you came back. Just wait patiently and it should definitely do its job. If you waited like 5 minutes at the bushes (more than enough time for the redberries to respawn) and you still didn't get any, please post everything that shows up in the debug windows, preferably by using [code]...[/c0de] (the second one has to be '/code') so it would be clearer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceblow View Post
    Thank you. And I don't why it doesn't work for you, I just tested it again and it succesfully banked 2 times and now it's getting its third load. Make sure to wait until there are redberries available, perhaps someone picked them 2 seconds before you came back. Just wait patiently and it should definitely do its job. If you waited like 5 minutes at the bushes (more than enough time for the redberries to respawn) and you still didn't get any, please post everything that shows up in the debug windows, preferably by using [code]...[/c0de] (the second one has to be '/code') so it would be clearer.
    i was only getting around 40k profit p/h.
    there was definately something wrong, next time i use it ill try to remember to post the debug window

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGlo View Post
    i was only getting around 40k profit p/h.
    there was definately something wrong, next time i use it ill try to remember to post the debug window
    That's way too low. Start the script in a world where there's nobody who's sniping the bushes so you could maximise your profit. And if you want an accurate profit per hour, then I recommend you to start at the bank with an empty inventory. I'm looking forward for your next attempt.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information