Thread: Scripting for MineCraft?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Default Scripting for MineCraft?

Hey everyone!

I'll try to make this quick, as I'm sure no one really wanted to sit around and read my usually gigantic posts, lol!

I was wondering if Simba could possibly used for MineCraft? What limits does it have on it, if possible at all? Could it detect items, tell when your inventory was full, and relog?

The reason I ask, is because if possible, I would like to script prison server bots!

If you've never heard of a prison server, it's basically a server where you're, well, in a prison! The only way out is to work your way up through the ranks, by earning money! Finally, you make it to the top, and, in a way, complete the purpose of the server!

A bot for this sort of server would be unheard of! It would be undetectable, because, frankly, nothing even remotely close to what I have in mind ever has existed!

Basically, you can access your mine with /warp <rankname>! At these mines, there are different types of materials in the ground which you may mine, and then sell. The script would basically just have to repeat walking forward to the mine, breaking the blocks in it until my inventory was full, executing the command /warp <rankname>, spinning around to the signs (Which are usually right behind your ranks warp), and right click once! Rinse and repeat! Doesn't seem that complicated! And to add to this, stuff like antiban wouldn't need to be added.

Anyways, that about sums it up! All I want to know - Is it possible? How can it be done? Could it detect inventories being full and whatnot?

Thanks for reading!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'll try to make this quick, as I'm sure no one really wanted to sit around and read my usually gigantic posts, lol!

I was wondering if Simba could possibly used for MineCraft? What limits does it have on it, if possible at all? Could it detect items, tell when your inventory was full, and relog?

The reason I ask, is because if possible, I would like to script prison server bots!

If you've never heard of a prison server, it's basically a server where you're, well, in a prison! The only way out is to work your way up through the ranks, by earning money! Finally, you make it to the top, and, in a way, complete the purpose of the server!

A bot for this sort of server would be unheard of! It would be undetectable, because, frankly, nothing even remotely close to what I have in mind ever has existed!

Basically, you can access your mine with /warp <rankname>! At these mines, there are different types of materials in the ground which you may mine, and then sell. The script would basically just have to repeat walking forward to the mine, breaking the blocks in it until my inventory was full, executing the command /warp <rankname>, spinning around to the signs (Which are usually right behind your ranks warp), and right click once! Rinse and repeat! Doesn't seem that complicated! And to add to this, stuff like antiban wouldn't need to be added.

Anyways, that about sums it up! All I want to know - Is it possible? How can it be done? Could it detect inventories being full and whatnot?

Thanks for reading!
    It is possible. but simba functions wont work. Youll need to make ur own ones. Iv made with simba script for some weird game for my brother i think it was league of legends before. So dont see why it wouldnt work with minecraft. Also it seems to be pretty simple script, you should try to make it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Hey everyone!

Sounds simple enough, here is a link to Key Procedures that u can use for Walking

http://docs.villavu.com/simba/script...oard-functions

and here is a link to click mouse procedures that u can use for the mining and stuff.

http://docs.villavu.com/simba/script...html#holdmouse

Like you said anti ban functions would probably be of no use to you as its probably down to the owner of the server to detect u using a bot correct me if i'm wrong. Just make sure u dont use click mouse procedures for runescape as it is very detectable.

If you manage to come up with a good script be sure to add it to the non runescape script section found here as others may also find a use for it.

https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=451

Also I cant see why find colour functions couldn't be of use also.

http://docs.villavu.com/simba/script...colour-finding

For the inventory stuff I would imagine u could use DTM's as u would in runescape.

see The Mayors tutorial for that.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757
    Last edited by Dr Clemsip; 08-30-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

A video by YoHoJo on the basics of scripting that you may or may not find useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMMejhyjGwI

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Simba can't read colors from Minecraft since it's double buffered, so you would need to create or find some kind of plugin that can grab colors from it, perhaps Brandons.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Simba can't read colors from Minecraft since it's double buffered.
    Ohh, is that the flickering effect of the graphics?
    That would make things difficult.

Thread Information