Thread: Well hello there ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Well hello there ;)

Hey everybody, so after taking a journey through your VAST and I mean VAST website that I've noticed you guys don't get half as much respect as you deserve. After looking at some scripts that have been made to the public and leechers, it's amazing, the detail and precision, also the fact your ban rate is miniscule compared to the likes of 'powerbot' etc etc.

I personally just wanted to pop my head round the door and say it's lovely to meet such generous and clever people. All of your abilities to script and put in features, make them run smooth and efficiently is tremendous.

I'm not going to lie. As you can see, my join date isn't of recent and that this account is quite old so to speak, however I couldn't lie, I was trying to leech and failed miserbly! (was looking for a script to help me get 99 mining)
    I can't stress enough how much I want to get to know ya'll, stick around, learn and hopefully make some friends. I've played runescape for over 12 years, back when I was 7. This game means a lot to me, but after I stopped playing for 2 years, I've come back to a game that's not quite the same, filled with a lot of rude and scamming players and it's not nice to see. I've not got anyone to talk to or play the game with, so it'd be great to settle into such a nice, and genuine community as yourselves.

I hope you accept me in with open arms, when it comes to coding and scripting I am USELESS so you'll have to take it easy on me haha, pleasure to be here

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Anything can be learned with enough time, practice, and persistence... that's what I think, at least. You should try and follow the scripting tutorials, you may be surprised at how easy it really can be.

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing a script from you.

EDIT: Just realised this was posted in the wrong place, it should be here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I will be trying my hardest!! Aha, wanna make something but not quite sure what to do just yet, but jotting down some ideas and what could help people.

Yeah I noticed too but I don't think I'm able to move it myself. :P

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Thread Information