Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ProteanPlankParade

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trollcrank View Post
    Finally the fix all update, everything should work a lot better now. Unfortunately, I still haven't added the dialogue failsafe but it should still work a lot better even with lag. Citadel banking works now and more failsafes were added too... I guess I would call this Version 1.3

I'll have to bother Clarity to use my script again >.>

So I am doing this in the citadel and the portable is east of me, the bank is south. I set the bottom to:
    //PortableColor; //DOES NOT WORK IN THE CLAN CITADEL!
    YouCantHide(); //if citadel banking then use this amd portpos
    PortablePosition; //if citadel banking use this too.
    //PortableNorth; //use if the portable is set north of you
    PortableEast;
    //PortableSouth;
    //PortableWest; //max zoom in
    //MakePlanks;
    //Test; //used for testing purposes.
    BankThenCrank; //default mainloop
    CitBankMouseMove; //uses portnorth max zoom in banks south
    //CitBankColor; //uses portnorth some zoom
    //LumbridgeBank; //uses portnorth
    //BurthropeBank; //max zoom in
    //ShantayPassBank; //max zoom in
    And the bot does 2-3 circles around me skipping through the portable the first few times then it makes the planks, opens the bank and presses the "Click here to load your first selected quick present" button and spins the camera to infinity
    99's using SRL bots: Mining, Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Hunting, Divination, Fishing, Woodcutting, Defense, Attack, Strenght, Constitution, Contruction, Ranged.
    Thanks to: Ashaman, DannyRS, The Mayor, footballjds, KeepBotting, Press Play, bonsai, Clarity, BANNED ON jonesy259 JASTRALS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantasx27 View Post
    So I am doing this in the citadel and the portable is east of me, the bank is south. I set the bottom to:
    YouCantHide(); //if citadel banking then use this amd portpos
    PortablePosition; //if citadel banking use this too.
    PortableEast;
    //PortableSouth;
    //MakePlanks;
    BankThenCrank; //default mainloop
    And the bot does 2-3 circles around me skipping through the portable the first few times then it makes the planks, opens the bank and presses the "Click here to load your first selected quick present" button and spins the camera to infinity
    //YouCantHide(); //if citadel banking then use this amd portpos
    //PortablePosition; //if citadel banking use this too.
    PortableEast;
    //PortableSouth;
    MakePlanks;
    //BankThenCrank; //default mainloop

Your mainloop is wrong. Change it to that... OR change the Location = 'Whatever text is in here'; at the top

It will look like this
    Location = 'cit'; //cit=citadel.

Edit: I forgot to change how to set up the script on the main page after updating. I added some more details to it too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Thanks a lot. Will try it out in a few hours
    99's using SRL bots: Mining, Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching, Hunting, Divination, Fishing, Woodcutting, Defense, Attack, Strenght, Constitution, Contruction, Ranged.
    Thanks to: Ashaman, DannyRS, The Mayor, footballjds, KeepBotting, Press Play, bonsai, Clarity, BANNED ON jonesy259 JASTRALS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I'm having an issue and I haven't been able to get it working, no one else here seems to be facing the same issue as me.

The script works, to a slight degree. It presses (1) for the bank preset, types the number of logos to change to planks, and presses (1) again to confirm.

What it doesn't do is click, it doesn't click the Bank, it doesn't click the Sawmill - it seems to just bypass those and act as though it's already done so and moves on to the next part. At this point it spams -- "Mouseover Text, not Found" Although it does hover over the banker but refuses to click.

I believe I've set it up correctly. Incase it helps this was in the Citadel.
    Hopefully someone has an idea what is going on.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayhurst View Post
    The script works, to a slight degree. It presses (1) for the bank preset, types the number of logos to change to planks, and presses (1) again to confirm.

What it doesn't do is click, it doesn't click the Bank, it doesn't click the Sawmill - it seems to just bypass those and act as though it's already done so and moves on to the next part. At this point it spams -- "Mouseover Text, not Found" Although it does hover over the banker but refuses to click.

I believe I've set it up correctly. Incase it helps this was in the Citadel.
    Well you see, that isn't quite possible for it not to click...Unless your mouseovertext is not on! That is somewhere in the settings and if that is the problem then you should just go ahead and reset all of it up. Go log into the game and use this guide to set up everything:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714
    The part you probably want is the "Setting up in-game graphics and interfaces" header

How do I know this is the problem?: Well everything else is working but it's not clicking on anything and if you look at the code you can see that it relies on mouseover text.

mouseOval(281,283,30,30,Mouse_Move);//moves the mouse
    if IsMouseOverText(['Bank H', 'Bank Head Guard'], 500) then //if the mouse text is 'Bank H' then wait 500 miliseconds(half a second) and then..
    begin
    fastclick(mouse_left); //left click

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification about someone posting on here for some reason.(or just didnt see it)

Edit: Where to find Mouseover Text: Go into settings(the gear)-> Graphics -> Custom -> Look for the label called Mouseover Text and make sure that it is on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Well you see, that isn't quite possible for it not to click...Unless your mouseovertext is not on! That is somewhere in the settings and if that is the problem then you should just go ahead and reset all of it up. Go log into the game and use this guide to set up everything:
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714
    The part you probably want is the "Setting up in-game graphics and interfaces" header

How do I know this is the problem?: Well everything else is working but it's not clicking on anything and if you look at the code you can see that it relies on mouseover text.

mouseOval(281,283,30,30,Mouse_Move);//moves the mouse
    if IsMouseOverText(['Bank H', 'Bank Head Guard'], 500) then //if the mouse text is 'Bank H' then wait 500 miliseconds(half a second) and then..
    begin
    fastclick(mouse_left); //left click

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification about someone posting on here for some reason.(or just didnt see it)

Edit: Where to find Mouseover Text: Go into settings(the gear)-> Graphics -> Custom -> Look for the label called Mouseover Text and make sure that it is on.
    I have the same issue as previously mentioned, however I do have mouseover text on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrultheretard View Post
    I have the same issue as previously mentioned, however I do have mouseover text on.
    I managed to get it working everywhere but any Citadel.
    Also it wasn't an issue of not having Mouseover Text on as it was already on.

If it's the Citadel you're having issues with try somewhere else.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrultheretard View Post
    I managed to get it working everywhere but any Citadel.
    Also it wasn't an issue of not having Mouseover Text on as it was already on.
    First off, what mainloop are you guys using Location = 'cit'; at the top or are you using the mainloop at the bottom?

Also the citadel banking color doesn't work in the lower cit tiers, I'll make a side not of that in the script. I didn't expect people to need to use it due to the citadel banking working when I tested the Location=; at the top.

I'll still take a look at the script but I'm out of membership right now and won't be getting some more membership until later in the month of October. If you want to lend an account with like 5k logs and some gp I could test some script edits but if not that's fine it will just be fixed later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello, it looks like a perfect script but haven't had the luck to try it out, i got a little problem acctually.

I can't find the MSI in the Simba and im confused what i should do next, please help!

Thank! /Lekso

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

How do u even fix the MSI? i have problem with that part, wanna help me?

Thanks /Lekso

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lekso View Post
    How do u even fix the MSI? i have problem with that part, wanna help me?

Thanks /Lekso
    MSI is no longer under development and is outdated. Give this thread a read and see if this helps you: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Cheers

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Clarity, i saw your post on the Sawmill thread and you offered to help someone set it up using teamviewer? I'd really appeciate your help, my sawmill thing is working, but once every 5-6 inventories, the mouse is go completely out of position, and it'll take another 2-3 minutes to re-calibrate itself, work for another 1-2 minutes, then repeat. I've made 300 planks in the last 10-15 minutes. Not sure what i'm doing wrong. Or even if someone else has this figured out and can help me, i need to make like 30k planks for 99 construction and it's my first time botting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

It's updated now. Ijustwantsawmills, you should try it again. I tested in the clan citadel and in combat academy and it works fine now. It really shouldn't need an update again except for maybe some more failsafes.

In this update I changed the antiban a bit, citadel banking, and added a few more failsafes. It still won't stop if you run out of logs or cash though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

it just hovers over a bunch of stuff in my bank and then stops the script, was working pretty good before although I noticed wu's was faster.
    Keep up the good work, stockpiling prots for 99 con on dbxp :P would love paint with saying how many planks, protean planks and profit/loss too
    Last edited by TehCrazyBrit; 10-14-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TehCrazyBrit View Post
    it just hovers over a bunch of stuff in my bank and then stops the script, was working pretty good before although I noticed wu's was faster.
    Keep up the good work, stockpiling prots for 99 con on dbxp :P would love paint with saying how many planks, protean planks and profit/loss too
    Do you have the newest version? Where were you using it? Were you using Location = ''; at the top of the script? I never encountered that problem tbh and I need some more information to try and find where the error is. I tested the latest version with 1k logs in the citadel and in combat academy so it should work.

Yeah, it's only got one failsafe to end it so that would be this one line:

begin
    if (Tabbackpack.count() = 0) then //if there is no items in your backpack after using the sawmill then
    clearDebug();
    WriteLn('Failed to withdraw anything.');
    TerminateScript; //Terminate, or end, the script.
    end;

It has a failsafe to close the bank and withdraw preset one if open(I think it does this by typing the number 1 which wouldn't work if your chatbox was up). If that is the problem then I'll have to add that to the setup in the original post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Using latest version, at citadel, after removing the failsafe I managed to get the script to work with the sawmill to the east of me and the bank south it has been working fine and consistently the only issue being when the mill is east after making an inventory the mouse heads north before banking which is affecting the amount of planks made an hour.

If I dont remove the failsafe it make one inventory of planks, banks and then hovers around and terminates the script in every location.
    Last edited by TehCrazyBrit; 10-16-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

working fine and consistently the only issue being when the mill is east after making an inventory the mouse heads north before banking which is affecting the amount of planks made an hour.

If I dont remove the failsafe it make one inventory of planks, banks and then hovers around and terminates the script in every location.
    Does it successfully withdraw a full inventory and then terminate? For now I'll just take that failsafe out, but later I'll fix the problem today.

It isn't color based and therefore keeps going despite the placer moving the sawmill for whatever reason. I tried fixing it once and couldn't think of a way to combat that directly. I also already have the necessary protean planks so I wasn't planning on adding it but I will probably look into it when I'm bored.

Edit: Fixed it, minor human error. I tried adding a moneypouch failsafe option but it failed to count any of my gp so I had to remove it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

I got permanently banned from using a private astral script(likely a faulty loop) and no longer have access to my account. I'm not restarting and I am quitting the game unless I get a ban lift. So basically this will no longer be updated.

I'm 100% this script wasn't related because I haven't been using it and the astral script I ran for four hours without supervision. I regret not being careful the account had a santa hat and was getting close to all 99s. It was about 2400 skill total.

Edit: Ever heard of 30 days in a row and then it's a habit? Well..I'm NOT QUITTING AFTER ALL I'm going to wait on the appeal and then probably start over in about a month or two. I'm only slightly addicted to rs In the mean time this script should be fine(other than that one citadel problem with people moving where the sawmill is and being inconsistent in setting). I figure I should hope and wait for an appeal while I focus on some real life matters..like editing this post...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I got permanently banned from using a private astral script(likely a faulty loop) and no longer have access to my account. I'm not restarting and I am quitting the game unless I get a ban lift. So basically this will no longer be updated.

I'm 100% this script wasn't related because I haven't been using it and the astral script I ran for four hours without supervision. I regret not being careful the account had a santa hat and was getting close to all 99s. It was about 2400 skill total.

Wow, bad luck man.
    I just want to thank you again for this script.

For anyone wondering if it was THIS script that caused the ban, I used it over the period of a week or two to get the Proteans needed for 99 on Double Exp Weekend and I've suffered no ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Wow, bad luck man.
    I just want to thank you again for this script.

For anyone wondering if it was THIS script that caused the ban, I used it over the period of a week or two to get the Proteans needed for 99 on Double Exp Weekend and I've suffered no ban.
    I'm almost maxed and have been suicide botting this, I'm saying this is pretty safe haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Sorry, a noob question: What do i have to change so my character wont wait too long after closing bank and making planks. At the moment for me the time between closing the bank and making new planks is too long. I hope you get what i mean.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by karu View Post
    Sorry, a noob question: What do i have to change so my character wont wait too long after closing bank and making planks. At the moment for me the time between closing the bank and making new planks is too long. I hope you get what i mean.
    That would be:

//1000 milliseconds = 1 second
    wait(225+random(500)); //Wait a quarter second and then a random half second. The random time can range between 0 and 500.

It wouldn't be the easiest fix because there is a lot of procedures, I've never have gotten around to condensing the script because it already works fine.

Fix Example, find which direction the sawmill is:
    In procedure EastPortable; there is a wait range like this
    wait(1500+random(1000)); //This can be changed to
    wait(1350+random(900)); //Wait 1.4 seconds plus a random amount of roughly one second and then continue.
    The same goes for banking, just decrease the minimum wait.

Don't blame me if you get banned when your the one messing with the script, it will be fine as long as you don't decrease the random range too much. It's there for antiban and is made for everyone, not just the people with fast internet.

Besides that, I'm NOT QUITTING AFTER ALL I'm going to wait on the appeal and then probably start over in about a month or two. I'm only slightly addicted to rs In the mean time this script should be fine(other than that one citadel problem with people moving where the sawmill is and being inconsistent in setting).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Sometimes the bot clicks North of the sawmill and faces a wall, definitely got myself a few player reports the other night because I faced a weak for several hours straight :P

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

I'm getting the typing numbers into chat issue too, however, I 'solved' it by just putting my chat to the quickchat search tab so it could spam to its heart's content in there and not be visible to others. Otherwise though this is a solid script, great work!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Sometimes the bot clicks North of the sawmill and faces a wall, definitely got myself a few player reports the other night because I faced a weak for several hours straight :P
    Like I said, there is no failsafes to terminate the script if something goes wrong(mentioned in the main post). Although if you know why you got to that point I might be able to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    I'm getting the typing numbers into chat issue too, however, I 'solved' it by just putting my chat to the quickchat search tab so it could spam to its heart's content in there and not be visible to others. Otherwise though this is a solid script, great work!
    You see, I would try to fix it but I don't have an account available to right now until I build up my f2p account enough to make it members.(high level wcing fming ect) I don't have the gp anymore either but I do have a rough idea on how to fix it; I was going to try and use colors to locate when the chat screen was up. So it's not really going to get fixed soon :/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information