Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inc's Vial Filler

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Default Inc's Vial Filler

This thread was last updated on 5th Oct, 2014.

Current Version: 1.1

WARNING

I lost 2 accounts while making this, do NOT use this script on an account that is obviously a bot. That being said, I used 5 different accounts to write this, 2 were banned, and both of them had done multiple 6+ hour runs with very small breaks in between. If you bot smart, then you should be fine, but vial filling is known to be a dangerous method to bot. As with all scripts, usage is at your own risk, and you should never bot on an account you don't want to lose.

Introduction

After a month of frustration, elation, masturbation, and gratification, I present to you my first release: Inc's Vial Filler. It's not the best script by any stretch of the imagination, and were it not for the fact that I've spent the last month working on it on and off, I'd delete the entire thing and start from scratch, or forget about it and release an entirely different script altogether. Regardless, it works, and I'm pretty proud to say that I wrote it. Before I continue, however, I'd just like to quickly say thank you to this entire community for the overwhelming support and dedication to learning that I have witnessed thus far. I look forward to many years at Villavu, and I can't wait to discover everything that those years will have to offer.

Now, the script!

Features

• Fill vials of water at the Grand Exchange
    • No account requirements
    • Almost flawless bank NPC finder
    • Human-like clicking when selecting a vial to fill
    • Decent anti-ban
    • 6 hour fix
    • Automatic updates (just run the script or the attached updater!)
    • 100%colour

Setup Instructions
    IMPORTANT: Failure to follow these instructions will result in a PEBCAK error!

1. Ensure that you have properly installed and setup Simba for RS3
    2. Download and run the attached auto-updater script
    3. Close the auto-updater script and open the updated script
    4. Check that d3d9.dll is correctly placed in "C:\Simba\Plugins" if using DirectX
    5. Check that Simba is using Lape (in Simba, Script > Interpreter > Lape)
    6. Check that your Display Mode is correct for your desired type (in RuneScape, Settings > Graphics > Custom > OpenGL *OR* DirectX)
    7. Change the ribbon to match the one in the spoiler below (the script will fail if you don't, no exceptions)
    8. Relocate your player to to the North East GE bank and log out
    9. Setup the script by changing the CFG labelled constants in the user configuration area (don't make me point out what lines :P)
    10. Click the "RUN" button in Simba
    11. Do something productive with your life while the game is automated
    12. Post any progress reports, bugs, and suggestions!

Ribbon Interface Setup

Progress Reports

Progress Report:
    // by Incurable (29th September 2014), stopped manually
    | Filled/hr: 2578               |
    | Profit/hr: 108584             |
    | Total filled: 15512/29221     |
    | Total profit: 651504          |
    | Anti-bans done: 189           |
    | Anti-bans/hr: 31              |
    | Time running: 06h 58s         |
    \_______________________________/

Change Logs

Code:
    - Removed some unused code
    - Made banking more efficient (thanks Maymay)
    - Added failsafe to banking
    - Improved bank finder (thanks Ian)
    - Added automatic updating to the full script
    Known Bugs

• None, please post with a detailed description if you find any!

TODO List

• Add breaking/sleeping system
    • Add form for easier setup
    • Add multiplayer support
    • Make walking to bank/fountain more human-like, this should also increase speed

Credit

• <3 @3Garrett3 - Extensive script feedback, testing, and debugging, help with bank NPC finding functions, help with walking, motivational support, being awesome
    • <3 @slacky - Script feedback, proper explanation of random functions, anti-ban improvements, code clean up and optimisation
    • <3 @BMWxi - Help with and function for production screen progress detection
    • <3 @The Mayor - Tutorials, object finder and GE price functions, minor code optimisations, minor bug fixes
    • <3 @Coh3n - Tutorials, thread template
    • <3 Everyone else who helped me with small bugs and ways to do what I needed
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Incurable; 10-10-2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Released v1.1.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Wow, there has been all of these scripts released all of a sudden Very nicely presented script you have there, you should think about applying for mems in the future

I guess you want some feedback:

What is i used for?
    Simba Code:
    procedure GaussWait(min, max: integer);
    var
      i: integer;
    begin
      i := gaussRangeInt(min, max);
      wait(gaussRangeInt(min, max));
    end;

Use bank seems a little repetitive, surely you could just repeat it twice/until successful?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Wow, there has been all of these scripts released all of a sudden Very nicely presented script you have there, you should think about applying for mems in the future
    Thanks. I'll be applying in a couple of months once I've got some spare time from uni (exams/etc coming up, you know how it is) and have finished my next big script (sekret).

I guess you want some feedback:

What is i used for?
    Simba Code:
    procedure GaussWait(min, max: integer);
    var
      i: integer;
    begin
      i := gaussRangeInt(min, max);
      wait(gaussRangeInt(min, max));
    end;

Use bank seems a little repetitive, surely you could just repeat it twice/until successful?
    I forgot about that i, it was used for a writeLn but has since been removed. Fixed.

I wrote UseBank a while ago and haven't really looked at it much since. You're right, I could pretty much just remove the second half.

Any more feedback?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Congrats on the release!

Simba Code:
    function findBanker(bounds: TBox; var TPA: TPointArray): boolean;
    var
      w, h, i: integer;
      bPoint: TPoint;
      bTPA: TPointArray;
      bATPA: T2DPointArray;
    begin
      w := 30;
      h := 30;

findColorsSpiralTolerance(bPoint.x, bPoint.y, bTPA, NPC_COL, bounds, NPC_TOL, colorSetting(2, NPC_HUE, NPC_SAT));

if (length(bTPA) = 0) then
      begin
        writeLn('ERROR: No points in Banker NPC found, update colours!');
        exit();
      end;

bATPA := bTPA.toATPA(w, h);
      bATPA.sortFromMidPoint(mainScreen.playerPoint);

smartImage.debugATPA(bATPA);

TPA := bATPA[0];
      Result := true;
    end;

One potential problem with this function is that it will return true if it finds any of the banker colour even if it is not big enough to be the banker. So someone wearing clothing that was a similar colour could be found even if there was only 1 pixel matching.

You could change

Simba Code:
    result:= true;
    to
    Simba Code:
    result:= (length(TPA) > SomeNumber);

where SomeNumber is the minimum amount of colour that you expect a banker to have.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Woooh congrats
    Shame I don't know anything about RS3

~Annonymus
    Previously known as; Annonymus.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

This looks so good, I have to admit that I'm pretty jealous of your skills, congratulations on the release!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    stuff
    I hadn't thought of that, thank you. It's now on the list for v1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    Woooh congrats
    Shame I don't know anything about RS3

~Annonymus
    Neither do I, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceblow View Post
    This looks so good, I have to admit that I'm pretty jealous of your skills, congratulations on the release!
    No need to be jealous, I've been programming for 2 years more than you. Regardless, I actually like your script.
    Last edited by Incurable; 09-29-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

This script worked great. I didn't have any bugs with it, and I was getting a lot of vials per hour. With this, you have to be really careful. I was permabanned on a year old throwaway after 5 hours.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOmesand View Post
    This script worked great. I didn't have any bugs with it, and I was getting a lot of vials per hour. With this, you have to be really careful. I was permabanned on a year old throwaway after 5 hours.
    Did you take breaks?

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Did you take breaks?
    "and both of them with 6+ hour runs and very short breaks."

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    "and both of them with 6+ hour runs and very short breaks."
    Yeah.. but that's not OP I quoted.

Try again later. c:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Did you take breaks?
    I actually did. I stopped after 3 hours for ~ 20 minutes. Then bought more vials and kept going.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOmesand View Post
    By very small breaks (on the two accounts that were banned), I mean that I botted them for 6-8 hours, had an hour break, then did it again, several times in a row. It didn't look very human-like at all and I'm not surprised they were banned. If you only botted for 3 hours, bought more vials, then botted for 2 more, then I'm surprised that you were banned so quickly. How obvious was it that the account was a bot? Ie, did it have low stats, wore no armour, etc?

I have some spare time tomorrow, I'll see what I can do to make the walking/waiting less bot-like. In the meantime, if you could try again on another throwaway (maybe a newer one?) and see if it's banned after a short time I'd really appreciate it. If it is, then I may have to reconsider this script altogether... I don't really want people to be banned because my script sucks, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by Incurable; 10-01-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    By very small breaks (on the two accounts that were banned), I mean that I botted them for 6-8 hours, had an hour break, then did it again, several times in a row. It didn't look very human-like at all and I'm not surprised they were banned. If you only botted for 3 hours, bought more vials, then botted for 2 more, then I'm surprised that you were banned so quickly. How obvious was it that the account was a bot? Ie, did it have low stats, wore no armour, etc?

I have some spare time tomorrow, I'll see what I can do to make the walking/waiting less bot-like. In the meantime, if you could try again on another throwaway (maybe a newer one?) and see if it's banned after a short time I'd really appreciate it. If it is, then I may have to reconsider this script altogether... I don't really want people to be banned because my script sucks, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!
    There probably will be a bunch of bot-reports if you bot (vials) at such a active place as GE, like there is just about always people there. So when people are getting banned, I would not be shocked what so ever. I kind of doubt a world with minimal players will help either, as that would make it simpler for players to "pick you out", and probably try to talk to you and shit like that.. and after a while someone probably reports the acc, which will likely flag your account for suspicious activity.
    So if this is the case, some fine-tuning making the bot look more human, and wearing fancy armor should help.

Couple of thoughts:
    Since there are 4 banks at GE, it might be an idea, that the bot runs to any of the other banks one random time in a "long run" (not often, just a very rare time, tops a couple of time in an hour, or something like 4-5 times in a row). Take breaks while having the bankscreen up, scrolling a bit in the bank, hovering some items, maybe swap there posses (store the swap so you can "unswap" it later), and/or "doing nothing" for a minute or so. And when around the fountain there is always stuff like a "pause", where your EG search for players in the vicinity, and hover am for a short while, you can even go for a lil' walk around the fountain once in a while, and then (depending on at what side of the fountain you end up on) use the closes of the four banks (maybe just for a short while before switching back to the default bank?).

Just some random thoughts before i bed..
    Last edited by slacky; 10-01-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    There probably will be a bunch of bot-reports if you bot (vials) at such a active place as GE, like there is just about always people there. So when people are getting banned, I would not be shocked what so ever. I kind of doubt a world with minimal players will help either, as that would make it simpler for players to "pick you out", and probably try to talk to you and shit like that.. and after a while someone probably reports the acc, which will likely flag your account for suspicious activity.
    That's true... most players are unaware that we can automatically respond when they say "Hi Name, are you a bot?" so maybe I should consider an auto-responder as a deterrent for reporting. I know that the script can have issues finding the banker when there's a lot of people around, but BMWxi's change will help with that.

Looks like I have some work to do for a new version.

EDIT:

Couple of thoughts:
    Since there are 4 banks at GE, it might be an idea, that the bot runs to any of the other banks one random time in a "long run" (not often, just a very rare time, tops a couple of time in an hour, or something like 4-5 times in a row). Take breaks while having the bankscreen up, scrolling a bit in the bank, hovering some items, maybe swap there posses (store the swap so you can "unswap" it later), and/or "doing nothing" for a minute or so. And when around the fountain there is always stuff like a "pause", where your EG search for players in the vicinity, and hover am for a short while, you can even go for a lil walk around the fountain a one in a while, and then (depending on at what side of the fountain you end up) use the closes of the four banks as default (maybe just for a short while before switching back to the default bank).
    None of thise things mentioned should be any hard to write down :-P
    Sounds great to me. I've already got minor waits (HumanWait), but I haven't really got anything else aside from anti-ban while waiting for the vials to fill. Thanks.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Code:
    - Removed some unused code
    - Made banking more efficient (thanks Maymay)
    - Added failsafe to banking
    - Improved bank finder (thanks Ian)
    - Added automatic updating to the full script
    Only a small update today, but it's worth posting anyway. I won't be working on this script any more unless I know that at least someone is using it, lol. To download the new script, just run the updater attached in the first post again.
    Last edited by Incurable; 10-05-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I keep on getting this error: sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 312 ms and Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your position.

This happens when I run it at GE NE bank, just as your instructions say.

Also, just curious, but I don't understand how you can detect bankers if the angle of view is really high (practically vertical).

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackstahli View Post
    I keep on getting this error: sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 312 ms and Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your position.

This happens when I run it at GE NE bank, just as your instructions say.

Also, just curious, but I don't understand how you can detect bankers if the angle of view is really high (practically vertical).
    Could you run it again and copy/paste the exact debug that is printed out and place it inside of [report] tags? Thanks!

As for the camera, if it's practically vertical then you may have your Camera Mode set to RS3 instead of Classic. Classic doesn't go up as high and keeps your character at the center of the screen at all times. Check this thread and make sure you have it all set correctly.

Thanks for the feedback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    Could you run it again and copy/paste the exact debug that is printed out and place it inside of [report] tags? Thanks!

As for the camera, if it's practically vertical then you may have your Camera Mode set to RS3 instead of Classic. Classic doesn't go up as high and keeps your character at the center of the screen at all times.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Hah, never mind! It seems like I turned my transparency all the way to 100%, not 0%

Fantastic script, love it!

I'll post a proggy after I run it for a bit.

EDIT: I am facing another issue of being unable to find the banker. Here's the debug:

Progress Report:
    [00:00:14]: -- setupSRL()
    [00:00:14]: ---- Setting up SRL...
    [00:00:14]: ---- initSmart():
    [00:00:14]: ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    [00:00:14]: ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    [00:00:14]: -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    [00:00:14]: ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[2884] as Simba's target
    [00:00:14]: -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[2884]
    [00:00:14]: ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    [00:00:14]: ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    [00:00:14]: ---- initSmart()
    [00:00:14]: ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    [00:00:14]: ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    [00:00:14]: ------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 397}
    [00:00:14]: ------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
    [00:00:14]: ------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
    [00:00:14]: ---- Client is ready.
    [00:00:14]: ---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
    [00:00:14]: -- setupSRL(): True
    [00:00:14]: -- sps.init()
    [00:00:14]: ---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\VF_GE_MAP.png)
    [00:00:14]: ---- Setup area "VF_GE_MAP" in 62ms
    [00:00:14]: -- sps.init()
    [00:00:17]: ---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
    [00:00:24]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 270, Y = 134}, took 328 ms
    [00:00:25]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:00:25]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:26]: ---- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties
    [00:00:26]: ---- Saving screenshot: inc_vf_failcount_bank_colours.png
    [00:00:26]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 270, Y = 134}, took 312 ms
    [00:00:30]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:34]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:00:34]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:35]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:00:35]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:00:35]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:00:36]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:00:36]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:00:36]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:00:37]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:00:37]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:00:37]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:00:40]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 226, Y = 166}, took 265 ms
    [00:00:45]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:47]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:00:47]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:48]: ---- Saving screenshot: inc_vf_failcount_bank_colours.png
    [00:00:49]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 270, Y = 134}, took 249 ms
    [00:00:53]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:56]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:00:56]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:00:57]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:00:57]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:00:57]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:00:58]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:00:58]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:00:59]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:00:59]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:00:59]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:00:59]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:01:02]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 226, Y = 166}, took 250 ms
    [00:01:07]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:01:09]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:01:09]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:01:10]: ---- Saving screenshot: inc_vf_failcount_bank_colours.png
    [00:01:11]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 270, Y = 134}, took 281 ms
    [00:01:16]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:01:18]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:01:18]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:01:19]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:01:19]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:01:19]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:01:20]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:01:20]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:01:21]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:01:21]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:01:21]: -- isMouseOverText()
    [00:01:22]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:01:22]: ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    [00:01:22]: -- isMouseOverText(): False
    [00:01:24]: -- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 226, Y = 166}, took 250 ms
    [00:01:28]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:01:32]: -- sps.walkPath(): result = True
    [00:01:32]: ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    [00:01:33]: ---- Saving screenshot: inc_vf_error.png
    [00:01:33]: -- TPlayer.logout()
    Last edited by blackstahli; 10-26-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Nevermind, I got it to work! Seems like I had transparency at 100%, not 0% :P

Also, in the WaitWhileFilling() function, I suggest you change the value of r to randomRange(14000,15000) since it went to the bank after only filling 8-10 vials.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackstahli View Post
    Nevermind, I got it to work! Seems like I had transparency at 100%, not 0% :P

Also, in the WaitWhileFilling() function, I suggest you change the value of r to randomRange(14000,15000) since it went to the bank after only filling 8-10 vials.
    Huh, that's odd... I've never had it leave the fountain before all of the vials had been filled. If changing it to 14-15k works for you than great, but I'm sure there was a reason for r having the value that it does, though I don't remember why now

Either way, thanks for the suggestion, and thanks for testing! Be sure to post a proggy if you do run it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

nice money making

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

Nice script, would like to give it a go, just one question. Do you guys use some VPNs while botting? If my newbie account gets banned, would they ban (or watch) my main too, because of the same static IP address?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akarigar View Post
    Nice script, would like to give it a go, just one question. Do you guys use some VPNs while botting? If my newbie account gets banned, would they ban (or watch) my main too, because of the same static IP address?
    Thanks, though looking at it now I cringe at some of the stuff I wrote.

It's rare for people to have static IP's so unless you know for a fact that yours is static, you probably have a dynamic one. And no, I don't use a VPN, but I do know that some people do. I've never heard of an account being banned just for being on the same IP before. I had 7 accounts banned the other day (see the thread in banned section) and my main was untouched, an account that I log in on infrequently but have played while another account was being botted. It has never been banned and I doubt it would be.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Profit /hr isn't that great anymore but was a nice script

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information