Thread: [alotic] Fletching and Herblore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default [alotic] Fletching and Herblore

Alright, I know i'm not the best script writer around...But I have made two scripts that work for...you gessed it fletching and herlbore!
    I'll take any feedback as long as it's constructive and not ragging on me!
    I have also ran both of these flawlessly (barring any internet lag) for 5 hours each!
    Graphics:
    • Brightness max
    • Software
    • Fixed
    • Facing north (click the compass)
    • Compass all the way up (after clicking, hold up arrow til it stops moving)
    • No bank pin
    • You have to be standing next to the gamers grotto bank (teleport by the edgeville yew tree)

***make sure you have the client selected in simba!!!***
    Also, to stop these mash the enter button a couple times, it'll stop them after the procedure has finished.

For Fletching

For fletching, it works with items that have in these spots and will fletch the item on the right
    and you need a knife in your inventory, as well as the xp counter turned off, and the logs need to be in your bank as so

For Herblore

For herblore it works with any items execpt that of the using the cactus spine on the coconut milk because that goes faster, you can just change the timing of that to 9000ms though and it'll work fine. You need to have your withdraw x value set to "14" and you need to have the items in your bank as such

Herblore Yay.simba

Fletching Yay.simba
    Last edited by sirgriffen69; 10-20-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

the herb bot doescnt close the bank how to fix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mx pro chris View Post
    the herb bot doescnt close the bank how to fix
    Are you at the bank at gamers grotto? and if so make sure that you click the compass to auto north your map and then up arrow all the way up, as well as playing the game in fixed mode and don't forget to select the client in simba itself. Also, on line 35, 37, and 39 the wait function, try changing it to about 750, then if its any computer lag it will work better.
    Last edited by sirgriffen69; 10-18-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

at least you're trying. Seems a lot of people just stopped making rsps scripts. Keep up the work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zyxy View Post
    at least you're trying. Seems a lot of people just stopped making rsps scripts. Keep up the work.
    I'm hoping to get to the level where i can actually make good scripts with lape interpreters and not just pascal script :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Doesn't do anything, when i press play this comes up: Compiled successfully in 31 ms.

Thread Information