Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Osr][Color]elfyyy's Fletcher

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    Pardon my complete lack of rs/fletching knowledge, but what would be needed for this? just a bow maker and stringer? Or is there something else that needs to be done? Lol
    The script would have to withdraw 14 unstrung bows and 14 bow strings and then click either a bow or a string and use it on the other, you then have a make all option.

Bank and repeat until done.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Pardon my complete lack of rs/fletching knowledge, but what would be needed for this? just a bow maker and stringer? Or is there something else that needs to be done? Lol
    you should change your script logic. if done correctly you only have to write your code once but it can do bot cutting and stringing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Thanks for the update. I didn't see your post for the account request until now, I would have lent it to you. Sorry about that.
    Anyway, thanks again for the update! I still hope to see a few more locations supported. :3

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rlp View Post
    The script would have to withdraw 14 unstrung bows and 14 bow strings and then click either a bow or a string and use it on the other, you then have a make all option.

Bank and repeat until done.
    Ok sweet, i'll add that in a bit
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Another bug I found. The script sometimes has trouble finding the bank and stops, this can happen anywhere from 30 minutes of script launch to 5 hours in. After the script can't find the bank, it stops and you have to restart it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Good luck Elfy. Too bad for you you've got competition. Getting back to updating my fletcher again
    Previously known as; Annonymus.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    Good luck Elfy. Too bad for you you've got competition. Getting back to updating my fletcher again
    Alright! Let the games begin!!!
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

SRL Compiled in 31 msec
    Attempting to pair to a smart client..
    No free clients to pair to
    Failed to pair to any smart previously spawned smart clients
    Attempting to spawn a client
    Grabbing your best world...
    Fatal Error: Unable to spawn a SMART client
    HINT: Make sure you have the lastest java version, and try running simba as admin
    Successfully executed. how i make this script work ? can u please help me
    Last edited by liveordie007; 10-19-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

|================================================= =========
    | elfyyy's Fletcher
    | Version 1.2
    | ================================================== =====
    | Time Running : 1 Seconds
    | Status : Banking
    | Bow's made : 0
    | Logs Left : 0
    |================================================= =========
    Setup of script failed, double check bank slot info
    Succesfully freed SMART[6868]
    Successfully executed. and i followed this typeOfLogs := 'Yew'; //Case Sensitive
    makeShortBow := False; //False makes Longbow
    logsSlot := 0; // Top left bank slot
    bowSlot := 1; // Second top left bank slot and it still not working...

type TbankItem = record
    Name: String;
    centerPoint: TPoint;
    Slot, Amount: integer;
    end;

TbankItemArray = array of TbankItem;
    how u setup this one?..
    Last edited by liveordie007; 10-19-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveordie007 View Post
    Well are you using yew logs first off? Are your logs in your top left bank slot and bows in the slot to the right of it? If you answered no to any of those questions I suggest you re read the directions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Well are you using yew logs first off? Are your logs in your top left bank slot and bows in the slot to the right of it? If you answered no to any of those questions I suggest you re read the directions.
    yes there are yew and bow right next of them.. ( in the top left corner) how i make this script work i was so close make it work

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

yes there are yew and bow right next of them.. ( in the top left corner) how i make this script work i was so close make it work
    Well that's the only way that it would show that it failed, So not sure what your doing. Brightness set high? Post a pic of your bank maybe

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Attachment 24230 here u go for the screenshot can u please help me out? my skype is liveordie007 ^.^
    It's usually really helpful to read the instructions or what I told you. Have the BOWS in the slot to the right of your logs...

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

here u go for the screenshot can u please help me out? my skype is liveordie007 ^.^
    remove the screenshot, your name is visible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

u script do not work... it withdraw yew log and do nothing..and yes i have knife as said.. and for bow i think it was bow string and not yew longbow (u)..

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

u script do not work... it withdraw yew log and do nothing..and yes i have knife as said.. and for bow i think it was bow string and not yew longbow (u)..
    My script do work. Script work good go read comments if think script work not. You need learn to read or type to learn to use this script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

My script do work. Script work good go read comments if think script work not. You need learn to read or type to learn to use this script.
    Thanks u for take ur time to help me out
    Last edited by liveordie007; 10-19-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

it not working that it man. it not doing anything with the log. i never had any prob with any other script that why i am asking ur help via skype. add me.
    read instructions..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

This script work really great done 638 yew logs into (u) per 30minute Il try myself make a string script thanks alot

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

I can add the support for stringing the bows tonight if somebody loans me an account!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

I can add the support for stringing the bows tonight if somebody loans me an account!
    I will lend you my account tomorrow if nobody has done this by then.

Also there's a problem with making magic longs. I think with all the other logs there 3 options ( the third one is a crossbow stock ) so when its making magic longs it sometimes makes shorts by mistake.
    Also the logs left doesn't seem to count down for me, only a minor issue for me.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Current Version: V-1.3

Last Update - October 21st

Whats New: Improved antiban greatly, improved banking and efficiency, added stringing to bows option
    Make sure to read the setup so you have it setup correctly. Next update will probably be more locations, make sure to post proggies and any feedback/suggestions!

Also, this strings the bows while fletching them into unstrung. So it will cut the logs and put the strings on in the same inventory.
    Last edited by Kyle; 10-21-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Ohhhh I'm loving this update, the script runs so much faster and the fletching seems more smooth. I'll be posting a proggy soon. 94 Fletching on a fresh account since I've started using this script.
    Keep it up!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Current Version: V-1.4

Last Update - October 22nd

Whats New: Added a few more failsafes. Following banks now supported:
    'lumby', 'varrock west', 'camelot', 'varrock east', 'catherby', 'castle wars'
    Make sure to test out as I didn't have much time to test each location! Varrocks are the most stable I would assume. Also PLEASE post all of your best proggies!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I forgot to capture the proggy but i ran for 9 hours flawlessly. Time to test v 1.4.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information