Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [Osr][Color]elfyyy's Fletcher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

For people who are struggling to use this script and do want a working Fletching script, there was one released in the "First Scripts" thread by Annonymus - https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110328 a while back.

This does work for all logs apart from Yews and Magics however you can add support for these logs yourself by creating a few bitmaps which is very easy to do if you have a quick read of Cycrosism's guide here https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47374. Sorry if this is inappropriate to post here however I hope it will stop so many questions asking how to fix this script and instead encourage others to learn a little themselves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaalimato1 View Post
    So i did how it says in the setup. Still getting this:
    of script failed, double check bank slot info
    Succesfully freed SMART[173932]
    Successfully executed.

Any 1 have any idea how to fix?

Edit: i forgot to mention that i have tried pretty much everything that is in this thread. It just goes once over logs and und-bows and stops.
    The script only works with cutting logs ATM but stringing doesnt work at all regardless of how you set it up in your bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beoz View Post
    For people who are struggling to use this script and do want a working Fletching script, there was one released in the "First Scripts" thread by Annonymus - https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110328 a while back.

This does work for all logs apart from Yews and Magics however you can add support for these logs yourself by creating a few bitmaps which is very easy to do if you have a quick read of Cycrosism's guide here https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47374. Sorry if this is inappropriate to post here however I hope it will stop so many questions asking how to fix this script and instead encourage others to learn a little themselves
    Thanks man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

No problem, if you need any help with the Bitmaps give me a shout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

No problem, if you need any help with the Bitmaps give me a shout
    Mind swinging over the 24bit bitmap data for yew long stringing?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Hey, I just use " BitmapFromString(3, 5, 'meJxjZGAQ6lvMyMAAREI98yEMvqxKoc456en5IMG2mUAyM7NQ qHkqALHiCYs='); " and put the Strung bows in a different tab to the unstrung bows and bowstrings to avoid any issues withdrawing the unstrung bows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hey, I just use " BitmapFromString(3, 5, 'meJxjZGAQ6lvMyMAAREI98yEMvqxKoc456en5IMG2mUAyM7NQ qHkqALHiCYs='); " and put the Strung bows in a different tab to the unstrung bows and bowstrings to avoid any issues withdrawing the unstrung bows.
    That Bitmap didn't work for me, so I had to make another 0.0 but um.. Would you happen to know why the script withdraws the supplies, but when it left clicks "use" on the bowstring, it just sits there and never uses it on the unstrung yews?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I would assume its not finding the unstrung yews once they're within the inventory due to the bitmap you've created. This would happen if you included any of the background in your bitmap as the background colour/texture in the inventory is different to that of the bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Error: Duplicate declaration "Status" at line 108
    Compiling failed.

help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

This script seems to be outdated. Check through some of the previous posts if you want a working fletching script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

This script seems to be outdated. Check through some of the previous posts if you want a working fletching script.
    It still works ur setup wrong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iriep12345 View Post
    It still works ur setup wrong
    I didnt use this script to train my fletching, I used Annonymous' script which worked flawlessly for me all the way to 99. Was more so a suggestion to take a look at that if he's struggling to get this script to run.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

I didnt use this script to train my fletching, I used Annonymous' script which worked flawlessly for me all the way to 99. Was more so a suggestion to take a look at that if he's struggling to get this script to run.
    Haha, that's awesome, congrats
    Mine was very buggy and had very little antiban, so I'm glad it worked well for you, but I'm afraid it won't work as well for everyone. Therefore I'm making a whole rewrite of it as we speak.
    Previously known as; Annonymus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    Haha, that's awesome, congrats
    Mine was very buggy and had very little antiban, so I'm glad it worked well for you, but I'm afraid it won't work as well for everyone. Therefore I'm making a whole rewrite of it as we speak.
    Thanks I've used the base of your script to work for other skills such as using the stringing function for making potions and cutting function for crushing materials if needed as I suck at creating scripts from scratch, cant wait to see the improved version you mentioned on the fletching post!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Could not detect logs in the first 48 bank slots. Are they really there?
    Succesfully freed SMART[5144]
    Successfully executed.
    my logs are within the first two lines.. Any help?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

If you're struggling to get this to run Theron you can check my post earlier on this page which explains how to use Anonymus's fletching script which can both string and cut

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

If you're struggling to get this to run Theron you can check my post earlier on this page which explains how to use Anonymus's fletching script which can both string and cut
    which post? i tried to run it but it doesn't detect any items within the first 48 bank slots? but it's obviously in the first line of my bank..

Could not find unstrung bows in the first 48 slots of the bank. Are they really there?
    Succesfully freed SMART[9572]
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]
    http://gyazo.com/f3bfc6a293c14ec0cf0703bdddf9ae89

@Beoz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

@Theron - This one, with added bitmaps which you can easily create by quickly reading through the 2nd link. If you need help feel free to PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

That script gets me an error that says click mouse left error
    @Theron - This one, with added bitmaps which you can easily create by quickly reading through the 2nd link. If you need help feel free to PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

77 fle.png
    It seems to be working for me, i got 77 fletching from it? are u sure ur setup is correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

|================================================= =========
    | elfyyy's Fletcher
    | Version 1.4
    | ================================================== =====
    | Time Running : 17 Hours, 33 Minutes and 53 Seconds
    | Status : AntiBan while fletching
    | Bow's made : 13650
    | Logs Left : 8585
    a little proggy
    | elfyyy's Fletcher
    | Version 1.4
    | ================================================== =====
    | Time Running : 21 Hours, 48 Minutes and 17 Seconds
    | Status : Failed Banking, Please Report To Thread
    | Bow's made : 16757
    | Logs Left : 28491

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Lol ,its alot of time running icode >.< I started with 51, 75 atm :P Lets see how far I can get

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Someone can help me to config the Magic longbow coordenades? I dont know how to script, its using the same coordenates as the other type of logs, so some times craft shortbow instead of longs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gentlemanboy View Post
    Someone can help me to config the Magic longbow coordenades? I dont know how to script, its using the same coordenates as the other type of logs, so some times craft shortbow instead of longs.
    How'd you even get it to work? I've got an error saying "duplicate declaration Status at line 108" with the ourStatus procedure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Error: Plugin(rstext) has not been found

i keep getting this error

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information