Thread: Free 3 Months of Google Express

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Default Free 3 Months of Google Express

Google is giving 3 Free Months of Google Express in certain cities in the USA.

Google Express is similar to Amazon Prime, except it is Free Same-Day Shipping and Delivery.
    You can use Google Express from many retailers, check the picture below.

Simply type your zip code in, and if they are available in your area, you just need to sign up with a valid email and your 3 months starts.

You are able to cancel anytime, as long as its before or at the end of the 3 months.

Link to see if you're eligible: https://www.google.com/shopping/express/

Link to announcement http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2014/...re-stores.html

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

I think its pretty neat to have same day delivery with no charge for 3 months.
    Amazon's approach was 30 days of free 2-day shipping, but that had access to much more items.

Not sure about what would happen if they deliver to your door and find out that no one is home. Perishable goods would require extra handling and care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Damn. Google really is doing everything now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

They are like 4 blocks away from covering where I go to school in LA. I know amazon does amazon fresh here, which I think is extremely similar. Someone in my apartment building buys stuff from there and they just leave a lot ton of bags outside the door to the apartment. Not at the same level of buying from other stores though. Also, 290 a year or something, so large buyin fee.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Wow that's impressive.
    Both Google Express and Amazon Fresh just started recently in NYC,so I'm assuming amazon might also have a free trial here.

Quote Originally Posted by arclight View Post
    They are like 4 blocks away from covering where I go to school in LA. I know amazon does amazon fresh here, which I think is extremely similar. Someone in my apartment building buys stuff from there and they just leave a lot ton of bags outside the door to the apartment. Not at the same level of buying from other stores though. Also, 290 a year or something, so large buyin fee.

Thread Information