Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TehCrazyBrit View Post

THanks a bunch man, awesome script :P
    Grats man, welcome to the club

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    After some tinkering I fixed my sps errors but now when I start the script my character just runs off in one direction.
    Hm, what location? Had errors like this at some of the lower level divination spots. The SPS accuracy probably needs to be turned up for those spots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Hm, what location? Had errors like this at some of the lower level divination spots. The SPS accuracy probably needs to be turned up for those spots.
    Lustrous wisps, the level 70 area.

EDIT: after some more work its working perfectly.
    Last edited by Zeal; 11-14-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Divination_training

XP rates seem to be much better with the Nightmare muspah familiar. The memories and energies get stored in the familiar before they begin to store inside your own inventory. Support for this would be great if waitWhileSiphon was modded to remember the BoB's potential capacity and take that into consideration before looking at inventory counts.

E: read your response regarding having to bank. I guess I'll mod it myself On a "trip" I would take 3-4 pouches which would last for a typical botting session. The lost inventory space for those pouches is more than made up for.
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-12-2014 at 03:41 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post

XP rates seem to be much better with the Nightmare muspah familiar. The memories and energies get stored in the familiar before they begin to store inside your own inventory. Support for this would be great if waitWhileSiphon was modded to remember the BoB's potential capacity and take that into consideration before looking at inventory counts.

E: read your response regarding having to bank. I guess I'll mod it myself On a "trip" I would take 3-4 pouches which would last for a typical botting session. The lost inventory space for those pouches is more than made up for.
    A very easy way to do this would have one of the conditions for waitwhilesiphon to break its loop would be an exp difference check. Good luck If it works I might as well add it to the main script. Cool to see that you're using my script Clarity!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Musuphs drain all your summoning points by the time one of them runs out so I think summoning pots would be needed too?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Musuphs drain all your summoning points by the time one of them runs out so I think summoning pots would be needed too?
    Yeah you would probably have to sacrifice one spot for a summoning potion, but if you're planning to have 3-4 pouches only though you'd need only 1 potion (3 or 4 dose) as 1 dose is generally always enough to re-summon a familiar. Still probably very worth it as you get way more invent slots effectively anyway if you're willing to cough up the 50k per pouch or make them yourselves.

I've been using this script at brilliant (and now radiant) wisps and had a successful 10 hour run, but I didn't get to save the proggy, I'll see if I can get one running it today.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Light creature actually seems far better than the nightmare muspah. 50% of collected memories while siphoning are instantly converted for both gather and conversion XP. The enlightenment effect boosts this percent chance. My XP/Hr has been boosted considerably (getting about 75k/hr up from 45k/hr).

Support for light creature familiar and using "Enlightenment" scrolls:

Have inventory like this (as many pouches and scrolls as you need for your session - 1 Pouch = 60 minutes, 1 scroll = 6 minutes):

Put buffs/debuffs over the actionbar somewhere like this:

Actionbar Z set to the potion, actionbar X set to the pouch. Have chatbox settings so that game messages show up exclusively. Set your left click familiar option to "Special move."

checkFamiliar;
    Simba Code:
    procedure checkFamiliar;
    var
      familiarDTM, pouchDTM, x, y: integer;
    begin
      familiarDTM := DTMFromString('mrAAAAHic42BgYBAAYn4g5gJiUSCWgWIY4AZiFijNBRVDVjNt7XYGZaBGfX8fhvqttxiipkmiYHagGmY8mJEAhgEAt+EKLQ==');
      pouchDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYBAAYkEGCGAFYlkglgZicSBmBGIhIOYAYn4g5oSqA+kx6VwNJJmwYi6oXlIxFAAA4wYCSw==');
      if (findDTM(pouchDTM, x, y, tabBackpack.getBounds())) and (not findDTM(familiarDTM, x, y, actionbar.getBounds())) then
      begin
        if (actionbar.getSummoningPercent <= 30) then sendKeys('z', 75, 150);
        wait(150 + random(100));
        sendKeys('x', 75, 150);
        wait(150 + random(100));
      end;
      if chatbox.findTextOnLines(['ou lose'], [0]) then
      begin
        wait(50 + random(150));
        actionbar.mouseIcon(AB_BAR_SUMMONING, MOUSE_LEFT);
        sleepAndMoveMouse(250 + random(500));
        wait(50 + random(150));
      end;
      freeDTM(familiarDTM);
      freeDTM(pouchDTM);
    end;

Because waitWhileSiphon is based on energy and memory count shifts, it would fail if the memory was automatically converted and never enters your inventory, so we need to also look at XP shifts.

waitWhileSiphon; edit
    Simba Code:
    procedure waitWhileSiphon;
    var
      countTimer: TTimeMarker;
      waitUntil, invCount, ylwCount, xpCount: Integer; //Add xpCount
      p: TPoint;
    begin
      countTimer.start;
      waitUntil := countTimer.getTime + RandomRange(3400, 4400);
      invCount := tabBackpack.count;
      ylwCount := energyColorCount;
      xpCount := chatbox.getXP; //Add this
      while (waitUntil > countTimer.getTime) do
      begin
        Antiban;
        if (invCount <> tabBackpack.count) or (ylwCount <> energyColorCount) or (xpCount <> chatbox.getXP) then //add xpCount
        begin
          waitUntil := countTimer.getTime + RandomRange(2150, 2800);
        end;
        checkFamiliar; //Add this
        if tabBackpack.isFull then Exit;
        if findTicket(p) then
          fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
      end;
    end;

Haven't tested extensively, just typed it up and pressed play, will edit this post if it messes up somehow.
    Didn't put failsafes for running out of scrolls or restore potions but those could also be added with some more DTM checks. The added complexity of using a familiar and its special move will also hopefully increase the humanness of the script.

@TomTuff, thanks for this script, it's been very helpful

Also, at some point I want to write a Guthix cache feature, which would basically play the minigame whenever it appears. It is a pretty simple activity, and very good extra XP/hr if you play it every time. Would probably be a nice addition to the script, possibly for Jr+ or something Nevertheless I'll PM it to you when it's done.
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-14-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

<snip>
    So you're ok with me putting your light creature support in the main script? If you are I will put it up!

Anyways, if you don't mind, could you tell me what you think about the script other than "it works"? How do you like my implementation of antiban? I know that you like to add in your profiles with different clicking methods and such, did you do this for this script? What do you think of the rift clicking while moving? Any tips for the code itself?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I want to use this script but I don't even know the best methods of training divination. Could someone post what you do at what level and to what level? Could be extremely helpful, thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liam1997 View Post
    I want to use this script but I don't even know the best methods of training divination. Could someone post what you do at what level and to what level? Could be extremely helpful, thanks
    It is a very simple skill, you basically just harvest the best wisps you can at your divination level. Here is a list of div spots, including location, level requirement, and approximate xp/hr that I found after a quick google search. Xp/hr can be increased with a light creature familiar or nightmare muspah.

Wisp Colony Locations and Level Requirements

1-10 Pale Energy
    Location: Southeast of Draynor Village. This is also where you would turn in Chronicle Fragments if you have not completed the World Wakes.

10-20 Flickering Energy

20-30 Bright Energy

30-40 Glowing Energy

40-50 Sparkling Energy

50-60 Gleaming Energy

60-70 Vibrant Energy
    Location:mobilizing Armies entrance, just use dueling ring to get here.
    30-42k HR

70-80 Lustrous Energy
    Location: Northwest of Canifis Loadstone. Also next to slayer tower.
    XP 40-45k HR
    Optional 75-80 Elder Energies after completing Fate of the Gods quest

80-85 Brilliant Energy
    Location:East of Mage Training Arena, just tele to the dueling arena and run northeast. You'll see it on the river.
    XP 50-55k an hour

85-90 Radiant Energy
    Location: Dagontooth Island. Make sure you have a ghostspeak amulet. Fastest way to get here would be to use ectophial to port phatsmays and then take the boat.
    XP 55-60k hr; The wisps are really close to the rift here.

90-95 Luminous Energy
    Location: Desert near Sophanem; not recommended unless you have access to tome of frost, regen bracelet, enchanted tiara, surge etc. and don't mind far spread out wisps.Highly recommend doing in world 2 or with multiple people at the location. This gets you closer and longer lasting wisps.
    XP 60-65k HR

95-99 Incandescent Energy
    Location: East of castle wars, just tele there and run along.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by everve View Post
    95-99 Incandescent Energy
    Location: East of castle wars, just tele there and run along.
    Southwest* In the poison waste.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Longest proggy?
    Are you going to add musuph supppot? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Light creature actually seems far better than the nightmare muspah. 50% of collected memories while siphoning are instantly converted for both gather and conversion XP. The enlightenment effect boosts this percent chance. My XP/Hr has been boosted considerably (getting about 75k/hr up from 45k/hr).

Support for light creature familiar and using "Enlightenment" scrolls:

Have inventory like this (as many pouches and scrolls as you need for your session - 1 Pouch = 60 minutes, 1 scroll = 6 minutes):

Put buffs/debuffs over the actionbar somewhere like this:

Actionbar Z set to the potion, actionbar X set to the pouch. Have chatbox settings so that game messages show up exclusively. Set your left click familiar option to "Special move."

checkFamiliar;
    Simba Code:
    procedure checkFamiliar;
    var
      familiarDTM, pouchDTM, x, y: integer;
    begin
      familiarDTM := DTMFromString('mrAAAAHic42BgYBAAYn4g5gJiUSCWgWIY4AZiFijNBRVDVjNt7XYGZaBGfX8fhvqttxiipkmiYHagGmY8mJEAhgEAt+EKLQ==');
      pouchDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYBAAYkEGCGAFYlkglgZicSBmBGIhIOYAYn4g5oSqA+kx6VwNJJmwYi6oXlIxFAAA4wYCSw==');
      if (findDTM(pouchDTM, x, y, tabBackpack.getBounds())) and (not findDTM(familiarDTM, x, y, actionbar.getBounds())) then
      begin
        if (actionbar.getSummoningPercent <= 30) then sendKeys('z', 75, 150);
        wait(150 + random(100));
        sendKeys('x', 75, 150);
        wait(150 + random(100));
      end;
      if chatbox.findTextOnLines(['ou lose'], [0]) then
      begin
        wait(50 + random(150));
        actionbar.mouseIcon(AB_BAR_SUMMONING, MOUSE_LEFT);
        sleepAndMoveMouse(250 + random(500));
        wait(50 + random(150));
      end;
      freeDTM(familiarDTM);
      freeDTM(pouchDTM);
    end;

Because waitWhileSiphon is based on energy and memory count shifts, it would fail if the memory was automatically converted and never enters your inventory, so we need to also look at XP shifts.

waitWhileSiphon; edit
    Simba Code:
    procedure waitWhileSiphon;
    var
      countTimer: TTimeMarker;
      waitUntil, invCount, ylwCount, xpCount: Integer; //Add xpCount
      p: TPoint;
    begin
      countTimer.start;
      waitUntil := countTimer.getTime + RandomRange(3400, 4400);
      while (waitUntil > countTimer.getTime) do
      begin
        Antiban;
        if (invCount <> tabBackpack.count) or (ylwCount <> energyColorCount) or (xpCount <> chatbox.getXP) then //add xpCount
        begin
          waitUntil := countTimer.getTime + RandomRange(2150, 2800);
        end;
        checkFamiliar; //Add this
        if tabBackpack.isFull then Exit;
        if findTicket(p) then
          fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
      end;
    end;

Haven't tested extensively, just typed it up and pressed play, will edit this post if it messes up somehow.
    Didn't put failsafes for running out of scrolls or restore potions but those could also be added with some more DTM checks. The added complexity of using a familiar and its special move will also hopefully increase the humanness of the script.

@TomTuff, thanks for this script, it's been very helpful

Also, at some point I want to write a Guthix cache feature, which would basically play the minigame whenever it appears. It is a pretty simple activity, and very good extra XP/hr if you play it every time. Would probably be a nice addition to the script, possibly for Jr+ or something Nevertheless I'll PM it to you when it's done.
    Is this a new divination familiar? Ahh I see how this works, Musuph would definitely make for better profit where as this is much better xp
    The guthix cache would be an amazing idea, I was doing it manually when it appeared and it put my xp to 78k/h
    Last edited by TehCrazyBrit; 11-14-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    So you're ok with me putting your light creature support in the main script? If you are I will put it up!

Anyways, if you don't mind, could you tell me what you think about the script other than "it works"? How do you like my implementation of antiban? I know that you like to add in your profiles with different clicking methods and such, did you do this for this script? What do you think of the rift clicking while moving? Any tips for the code itself?
    Sure man! It's just a small addition to what's totally your work I really like the state-based mainloop, I've been trying to change my scripting style to that, since it's much better for ensuring long script runs rather than a progressive action1 action2 action3 mainloop.

For antiban, one thing I would definitely recommend is randomized mousespeed. I saw you had mousespeed := 20; and mousespeed := 30; in some areas, and I changed these to mousespeed := random(20, 29); and mousespeed := random(30, 39); respectively. I personally don't think it's humanly realistic to maintain the exact same mousespeed all the time (even though the mouse functions alter it slightly, it ends up being similar overall). What I do in my mud runes script, for example, is change the mousespeed after an AFK break. Humans can be tired/energized/whatever randomly, so I think this simulates a change in energy level somewhat, as well as of course making the script's actions much more random.

Something else I like to add is what I usually call humanFlaws; which either does missMouse(); or multiClick(); depending on antiban percent chances (these I usually recalculate again after an AFK break). Since the wisps are moving all the time it's probably better to have missmouse not correct itself to the old wisp position, but instead search again for an updated position. Multiclick simulates spam-left-clicking which I personally do all the time when legitting. Although I think the script exclusively right clicks at the moment? Probably would be cool to add in left-click as the default and have a chance of right-click. This will of course lead to more mistakes, but my rule of thumb is humanness > execution accuracy. Unless legitters typically right click and I'm the weird one who likes to left click Left-clicking will probably lead to accidental tree-chopping, so a drop-junk type procedure would be needed.

It's really up to you, the script is awesome already!

Longest proggy?
    Are you going to add musuph supppot? :P
    I think you can change out muspahs for light creatures if you add in the code I posted, since they have similar effects on the script's logic. You would need to edit the pouchDTM however to be a muspah pouch rather than a light creature pouch.

Is this a new divination familiar? Ahh I see how this works, Musuph would definitely make for better profit where as this is much better xp
    The guthix cache would be an amazing idea, I was doing it manually when it appeared and it put my xp to 78k/h
    I think the light creature is definitely worth more in terms of opportunity cost. While the muspah makes more money with energy scavenging, divination profits overall are bad compared to other money-makers so the time saved getting 99 with the light-creature can then be used on a 5m/hr money making method or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Sure man! It's just a small addition to what's totally your work I really like the state-based mainloop, I've been trying to change my scripting style to that, since it's much better for ensuring long script runs rather than a progressive action1 action2 action3 mainloop.

For antiban, one thing I would definitely recommend is randomized mousespeed. I saw you had mousespeed := 20; and mousespeed := 30; in some areas, and I changed these to mousespeed := random(20, 29); and mousespeed := random(30, 39); respectively. I personally don't think it's humanly realistic to maintain the exact same mousespeed all the time (even though the mouse functions alter it slightly, it ends up being similar overall). What I do in my mud runes script, for example, is change the mousespeed after an AFK break. Humans can be tired/energized/whatever randomly, so I think this simulates a change in energy level somewhat, as well as of course making the script's actions much more random.

Something else I like to add is what I usually call humanFlaws; which either does missMouse(); or multiClick(); depending on antiban percent chances (these I usually recalculate again after an AFK break). Since the wisps are moving all the time it's probably better to have missmouse not correct itself to the old wisp position, but instead search again for an updated position. Multiclick simulates spam-left-clicking which I personally do all the time when legitting. Although I think the script exclusively right clicks at the moment? Probably would be cool to add in left-click as the default and have a chance of right-click. This will of course lead to more mistakes, but my rule of thumb is humanness > execution accuracy. Unless legitters typically right click and I'm the weird one who likes to left click Left-clicking will probably lead to accidental tree-chopping, so a drop-junk type procedure would be needed.

It's really up to you, the script is awesome already!

I think you can change out muspahs for light creatures if you add in the code I posted, since they have similar effects on the script's logic. You would need to edit the pouchDTM however to be a muspah pouch rather than a light creature pouch.

I think the light creature is definitely worth more in terms of opportunity cost. While the muspah makes more money with energy scavenging, divination profits overall are bad compared to other money-makers so the time saved getting 99 with the light-creature can then be used on a 5m/hr money making method or something.
    I've got 99 div already, the money making isn't the greatest at all but So far it seems pretty low risk, been running it on a really sweet account for around two weeks now almost 24/7 haha.

Also where abouts in the script do I need to add it?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I've got 99 div already, the money making isn't the greatest at all but So far it seems pretty low risk, been running it on a really sweet account for around two weeks now almost 24/7 haha.

Also where abouts in the script do I need to add it?
    If you want to wait till I'm home I will put up a version with clarity's additions. I will b addin mislay support at the same time.

Clarity, thanks for the input! The main reason I have right clicking for everything is accuracy. The wisps were moving out from under the mouse when it clicked them. I figured that by right clicking you ensure not messing up. Left clicking could probably work though.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Posted 1.1:
    Few more div spots.
    Familiar support thanks to clarity

Updated reserved post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Posted 1.1:
    Few more div spots.
    Familiar support thanks to clarity

Updated reserved post.
    Nevermind I found it :P
    Last edited by TehCrazyBrit; 11-15-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Hit 99, great script. Just siphoning and converting to memories to sell for cash now. Would still appreciate a Chronicle Fragment collecting feature.
    99's From Simba

Fletching | Fishing | Magic | Smithing | Firemaking | Woodcutting | Cooking|Divination|Mining | Crafting

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox The Divine View Post
    Hit 99, great script. Just siphoning and converting to memories to sell for cash now. Would still appreciate a Chronicle Fragment collecting feature.
    I'd imagine that's easy to implement but somewhat useless for a botting session unless you want them destroyed and only care about the hunter XP, or plan on taking control every time you collect 10 to go turn them in and run back to the training spot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

I'd imagine that's easy to implement but somewhat useless for a botting session unless you want them destroyed and only care about the hunter XP, or plan on taking control every time you collect 10 to go turn them in and run back to the training spot.
    Not to mention the movement of chronicle fragments is obnoxiously random and fast.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I'm having the same problem with my character running off in one direction and getting lost occasionally when it isn't able to find more wisps. How would one turn up sps accuracy? or if you wouldn't mind giving me a link to a post that explains how to do so that would be awesome. I did a few searches and wasn't able to find anything.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by everve View Post
    I'm having the same problem with my character running off in one direction and getting lost occasionally when it isn't able to find more wisps. How would one turn up sps accuracy? or if you wouldn't mind giving me a link to a post that explains how to do so that would be awesome. I did a few searches and wasn't able to find anything.
    Try replacing line 980 with
    Simba Code:
    sps.setup(cDiv.mapName, RUNESCAPE_OTHER, 3, 800, 0.35);

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Trying this right now , need last 99 for max cape

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)