Thread: ArclightKyattSummoning

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Default ArclightKyattSummoning

What it does: Gets fast summoning xp.

Setup: Zoom out, have your tokkul on action slot 1, preferably have a kyatt out or pouches visible in bank. It will resummon the kyatt if it can see it in your bank.

Current bugs: Does not check if your summoning supplies, so have a lot. Pretty buggy overall somewhat works better, but I wanted to get this out ASAP for the double XP weekend . I should be working on this over the weekend, but this version worked somewhat for at least a few trips. It terminates if something goes wrong though.

TODO: Better way to find banker. Better way to find familiar (probably need some more fail safes). Better way to open trap door. Include the antiban somehow (I do include a lot of randomness, just not a lot of randomly moving the camera and what not). Possibly use SPS for minimap walking.

Works pretty good. This is an old proggy, I don't have not enough supplies to run it for long.

1.6 has an untested recovery mechanism in it. I think that is the only big change.

Have the spirit gems visible in your bank if you are using them. Only does preset at the moment, but I could just make it into check boxes later. No clue if anyone is going to use this, so I will do that if requested.
    Progress Report:
    -----------------------------
    Time ran:          461.092
    Trips made: 11
    -----------------------------

Features:
    Resummoning of Kyatt or summoning it to start with (that might break though)
    Using spirit gems
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Since I'm only about an hour or two away from legitting this to 99 anyway I probably won't be using this(need to use my spirit gems, been wayyy too lazy gathering a plethora of charms), but one thing I would suggest is to maybe considering adding (it's probably super hard though) is the use of spirit gems

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Since I'm only about an hour or two away from legitting this to 99 anyway I probably won't be using this(need to use my spirit gems, been wayyy too lazy gathering a plethora of charms), but one thing I would suggest is to maybe considering adding (it's probably super hard though) is the use of spirit gems
    I probably could look in the gear tab for the DTM and then equip one if I don't find it there. A secondary goal though compared to getting it to run more than 5 times before it can't find the banker or kyatt.

edit: Seems to be working a lot better now on the latest version.
    edit2: This works for a decent amount of time now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

this dont work

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ltztakechi1 View Post
    this dont work
    I'm guessing the colors are off or some part of the setup was wrong. Hard to say. It needs to be able to see the summoning buff and have your ring mapped to a slot 1 on the action bar. Haven't played the game in a while. If you look at the individual steps and correct the colors, you should be able to get it working, unless they changed how the UI works.

Thread Information